Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
E spiritus Halloween
Holy cow that's a lotta money! eek

I think Ive only spent about $30 collectively on Gaia since I first joined in late 2006.

yeah, my mom hates it but she only lets me do it because it's my money

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm too incredibly thrifty IRL to possibly spend that much on pixels, or anything other than a game system or a textbook.

And it always takes a while for me to talk myself into buying anything on Gaia with real money. And Ive only done that 3 times to date.

Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
E spiritus Halloween
I'm too incredibly thrifty IRL to possibly spend that much on pixels, or anything other than a game system or a textbook.

And it always takes a while for me to talk myself into buying anything on Gaia with real money. And Ive only done that 3 times to date.

well i've only bought one mc by sending in money to gaia XD and that was back in 07

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
In total I have spent quite a sum on Gaia. But if you spread that out over 5.5 years, it's actually not that much.

Gaia has entertained me for so long, I don't mind spending my dough on them. :3

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
I'll never tell how much I've spent here!
It's embarrassing and I can't remember how many times I've spent my money here.

EDIT: I agree with Yilanti! With the amount I've spent it's just like I've been paying a monthly fee to be on the site.

Fluffy Creature

I have never spent any money on this site. Booty Grab is the only option. I just wish that EIs didn't inflate as much as they have.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Troy the confuzed
I have never spent any money on this site. Booty Grab is the only option. I just wish that EIs didn't inflate as much as they have.

Yeah, Ive had to devote some serious time to playing booty grab to keep up as of late.

I even went and made myself a decent tank to help earn gold for my EIs. Although ironically I played booty grab to earn the gold for each of my fish.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Troy the confuzed

well usually the initial OMG AN EI! that causes that the rise in demand cause the price jump

~wow i haven't posted here in a while

Fluffy Creature

E spiritus Halloween
Troy the confuzed

Yeah, Ive had to devote some serious time to playing booty grab to keep up as of late.

I even went and made myself a decent tank to help earn gold for my EIs. Although ironically I played booty grab to earn the gold for each of my fish.

I've been thinking of doing that. Around how much did it cost you and has it made any sort of profit yet? Someone who got a full lawnshark tank says she got over 1 mil profit in two weeks. I'm not sure I can believe that.

EDIT @Annon: I know, but I mean even fully evolved items are far higher than they used to be, even ones that people don't like much. I remember when I got an Anima Adamantea for 80k. Of course, I sold it back then...Same thing for Nestegg, though the fear that alcohol items would go away with the smoke ban helped skyrocket the price of that.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Troy the confuzed
E spiritus Halloween
Troy the confuzed

I've been thinking of doing that. Around how much did it cost you and has it made any sort of profit yet? Someone who got a full lawnshark tank says she got over 1 mil profit in two weeks. I'm not sure I can believe that.

I dont think thats true if it were ALOT of water meats i might consider beliving it but even then a little hard to believe confused

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
I have a quick question...
Did the Gold and Silver pokemon games have both Kanto and Johto gyms?

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Utano

Yes they did Utano.

@Troy: I was somewhat lucky to buy a tank's worth of fish for a bit under 300K to fill my tank. But to be honest I realize it would be more profitable to get bigger fish that live longer than my mini-monsters do. I plan to slowly phase out my minimonsters and replace them with things like the blue starfish and momo and gwee fish one or two at a time.

At this point my tank has paid for itself after about 3 weeks or so.

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
E spiritus Halloween
Utano

Yes they did Utano.

@Troy: I was somewhat lucky to buy a tank's worth of fish for a bit under 300K to fill my tank. But to be honest I realize it would be more profitable to get bigger fish that live longer than my mini-monsters do. I plan to slowly phase out my minimonsters and replace them with things like the blue starfish and momo and gwee fish one or two at a time.

At this point my tank has paid for itself after about 3 weeks or so.

Okay thanks!

Is it necessary to maintain the tank to get it to glow? My tank is always under 10% Happiness

Fluffy Creature

Thanks for the info! I seem to be booty grabbing quicker than usual lately, I've been able to get 50k per day for the past few days and have 200k already. If only I could keep this up I could get any EI I want. ...or the Shibuya Nobody I've always wanted...

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The fish need to have similar preferences in terns of music, lighting, and temperature (not all fish like the same stuff). And if their preferences for those 3 things aren't met they will be unhappy and won't glow very often.

Ask Glados for more details, she was better at this sort of thing than me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff