Because they change! :O 0.52730883813307 52.7% [ 5841 ]
They're cute... :) 0.18515843639975 18.5% [ 2051 ]
They're evil... >:3 0.095242394150041 9.5% [ 1055 ]
I don't like them... ): 0.057145436490024 5.7% [ 633 ]
Other? 0.13514489482712 13.5% [ 1497 ]
Total Votes:[ 11077 ]

Lavish Lunatic

Blaze the Fire Dragon
I probably didn't go to bed until 3 and I had to get up at 6. I only have myself to blame for staying up so late and I'm regretting it. Big Psychology test today, if I fail the test I have to drop the class. Here's hoping I pass! I want the case to evolve so much, and correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we also due for a Shadowlegend evo?

Oh.. Good luck on your test! Luckily I still have over four weeks until my exams.. (thank god for only having two big courses every 8 weeks).

And the SL.. I knew I was forgetting an EI.. Maybe.. And when did the dappy last evolve?
I think we need to wait for someone more knowledgeable.. xd

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Blaze the Fire Dragon
*Walks in and falls on face half asleep* OMG, I'm so TIRED! I hate early classes SO much. crying Soooo....What do we predict is evolving Friday?

You called? lol

Anyways, here's what's scheduled for the week of 1/22/10: Dappy Dandy and Shadowlegend.

Older gens of the following EIs are also scheduled to evolve this week: Classilke, Gogh Reed, and The Nightmare.

Side Note: There's a minimal chance that Catastrophe and/or Case of Pietro might evolve this week, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Lavish Lunatic

E spiritus Halloween
Blaze the Fire Dragon
*Walks in and falls on face half asleep* OMG, I'm so TIRED! I hate early classes SO much. crying Soooo....What do we predict is evolving Friday?

You called? lol

Anyways, here's what's scheduled for the week of 1/22/10: Dappy Dandy and Shadowlegend.

Older gens of the following EIs are also scheduled to evolve this week: Classilke, Gogh Reed, and The Nightmare.

Side Note: There's a minimal chance that Catastrophe and/or Case of Pietro might evolve this week, but I wouldn't bet on it.

But.. But.. My Seracila??? cry

Edit: And I thought the Mizuchi was up for this week?

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Will evolve next week like it's supposed to.

It's on a 3 week schedule and this is only the second week since it's last evolution.

Mizuchi (until we find out otherwise) is on a 3 week schedule as well, and this is only the second week since it's release.

Lavish Lunatic

E spiritus Halloween
Will evolve next week like it's supposed to.

It's on a 3 week schedule and this is only the second week since it's last evolution.

Mizuchi (until we find out otherwise) is on a 3 week schedule as well, and this is only the second week since it's release.

Okay.. then I just have a really bad sense of time.. xd

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lots of people do, including myself.

But I have my EI database to compensate for my bad sense of timing. Unlike me it can't loose track of how many weeks have passed between one evolution and the next. And it can keep track of far more EIs than I ever could on my own.

Interesting Cutie-Pie

I'm really hoping for Pietro, although I'm not exactly expecting it.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't really care much for the Case of Pietro. It just never clicked with me.
I wonder what the shadowlegend has in store next. I like the way it is now with its hold destruction war feel to it.

Mizuchi is the item I think I'll be most interested in next week to see what its first evo will do.

Next week should be like this right: Hidden ace, Sercilia pendant, Mizuchi jewel, other items not likely to evolve.
Something like that might be wrong on the Ace.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yes, the EIs scheduled for next week are: Hidden Ace, Mizuchi's Jewel, and Seracila Pendant.
All 3 of witch I have this will be first time in a while this has happened.

Id say after this the Ace will have two more evo's making 13 forms to it. Les story goes further I don't see it with more then 13en.

But I like next weeks I happen to like all 3 evo's so can't wait for them.

An this Friday or next Tuesday I'm expecting a new RIG for February.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like all of the ones evolving next week except for Seracila, I only it's evolutions 1/2 of the time.
Virgo is next. Wonder how that will look. Then just two more tell mine.

I think the pendant needs to give more items[clothing what ever] to it cause its still only giving about 4 or 5 things with each form for something this far along. Just does not seem right.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well we already know it will evolve at least 11 times to include all the zodiac signs, maybe the 4-5 pose limit was put in there to compensate for that. After all, it's just a 7.49 EI.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff