Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Hunter

Edible Substance
-Raiinbew-Hart
Edible Substance
-Raiinbew-Hart
Edible Substance
So, you don't care about the value of Gold on this website or inflation, but you think it would be a "fun" idea to give people portions of the money they receive back, via the taxes from selling in the Marketplace?

So what about people that don't sell in the Marketplace, and only through Exchanges? Why even give back half of the 2%? Why not just lower the tax to 1% so Gaia doesn't have to bother with the effort of giving you back half your Gold?

This "fun" idea seems tedious and also incredibly pointless.
people sell in the exchange to avoid taxes. thats not part of my suggestion and i dont care. my suggestion is a fun little reward for people who lose gold to oblivion when they sell on the mp. i doesnt. care. sir.

Please tell me English isn't your first language. rofl
making fun of my gammar and spelling or what not. sentance structure. is not the point o this conversation sir.

also missing letters are due to my fingers locking up

There's this thing called "proofreading". It allows you to look at what you've typed up, realize what's incorrect, and then fix the mistakes.

Also: proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are what allow your thoughts to be conveyed in an easy-to-read and comprehensible manner, and give strength to your arguments.

In other words: no one will take your silly suggestions seriously if you don't get them across properly.
and does it look like i care if people take me seriously =D

Cute Hunter

VVhip
I'm gonna join the chorus of no. Then again, it's not like it would really matter anymore.
hai =D

Cute Hunter

sterek
This thread is giving me a headache.
iknowright.

Unstoppable Krampus

Hell no. You might not care about the consequences, but it's already been explained in this thread how they'd be pretty negative.

User Image

Distinct Seeker

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i knew i payed those taxes for a reason

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
I can't say I care for your 'idea', or your concept of 'fun'.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

-Raiinbew-Hart
gaia should do tax refunds. like... you should get 50% of the taxes we pay through the marketplace back or something as long as we go over to gambino bank from from jan 1st to april 15th. i think that would be pretty sweeetttttt
id love that too but that'll put the final nail to the marketplace's coffin
Well I was taxed 8 million Gold from the Marketplace when my item sold...

Dapper Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
this girl is so lol
i think i like this better than that "translate to all languages" girl

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Aside from the many legitimate & obvious reasons we have the tax, your idea has one fatal flaw: Gaia takes any idea & half-asses it. Unless it involves GC, but even that can be debatable.

Honestly, look at all the many great ideas the site tried to put into place that now sit & rot.

So even if your idea was a good one (which it's not, the tax would be totally moot at that point) Gaia would ruin it & any "fun" to be had from it would be gone.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Nope, terrible idea and you're clearly an idiot of the highest caliber. emotion_eyebrow

[Haruka]'s Husband

Pierced Member

as much as everyone's shitting on op's admittedly bad idea, it does sound like something they'd do...
"they want more gold? just give them more gold"
of course, you would have had to spend x amount in gcash to get your taxes this year...

Prophet

you gave me a tumor
Not everyone gets tax refunds. Why not have people pay owed taxes instead?

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
-Raiinbew-Hart
but why. who cares if inflation gets worse. its not my problem. im considered poor on this site now. and that bugs me. however. its the portion of the site who give in the gaia cash bullpoop that cause the inflation.

also.

its a website. does not change your real life in anyway regarding money and stability untill you let it control you and people take this place way too seriously and get all butt hurt over everything. i think the tax thing would add and extra fun little thing to get once a year without having to really do anything.
You do realize that if we have tax cuts, hardcore vendors are the ones getting more tax return and that makes non-vendors even poorer from a relative standpoint?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff