Welcome to Gaia! ::

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I usually have the worst luck with RIGs. Seriously.

For years even my 'wins' were fail items ;c

Recently, my luck has turned around just a little bit. I pulled the Angelic Quartz Halo out of the beach party RIG, a lestelle out of the CONtagious RIG, the white noise horns from dazzling rainbow and the original baroness from Rascal Romp emotion_kirakira

however, with all the losses even those wins mean I haven't even begun to break even sweatdrop

I know I have s**t luck with rigs but I really enjoy playing them (thanks to the pretty art and the excitement of the surprise and the siren song of big wins). And now that I have a few wins the temptation is even stronger crying

EDIT: OH AND I PULLED TWO OF THE BLACK SHIBA DOGS OUT OF THE RECOLOUR PET RIG. I'm pretty sure that was my first win and I got two I was excited for ages ٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

The only monthly RIG I ever had any luck with was Hell's Prison. I usually just wait for the item lists and buy what I want if I can, like lots of other people do I'm sure.
I did have some fair luck with the item deflation RIGs that were being released a while back. I wish they would bring those back.

Fluffy Trickster

with full rig that contain many item from past rig, it's horrendously bad
it is why I will only open mini-CI that is full of new item or that item re-release CI
usually, I get average luck, it's not bad, it's not super lucky either.

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
omg fun thread
here are my wins
which were all amazing at the time- ie unadjusted to inflation

Sold for 20B first day
User Image

User Image

From Project Apprentice when 800M was kind of a lot LOL
User Image

Wish I kept this crying
User Image

from new year lantern
User Image

User Image

Pulled this from a Super Prize during the referral promo
User Image

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
My luck varies widely here, but it's typically poor. I do, on occasion, win what I was looking for, like my recent Volatile Geisha.

Now if that would translate to some successful alchemy. Gotta do SOMETHING with all these components.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Loveparody
I've never once been lucky in a rig in all these years I bought them. I finally gave up because I know the math for these things (realistically, I just know my chances are s**t poor). I don't feel like wasting money on gambling. I've done that in the past and I've never once broke or made bank. I've only had losses.

Gaia never publishes their odds/stats or probability so I usually just gather stats on my own or see how many people open how many of a certain thing and just sorta judge for myself.

I'll never be the exception to the rule and a lot of people base their chances on confirmation bias (seeing the people here on the forum win big thinking they can too when really it's such a small margin that they are unlikely to see the same success).
They used to! I know they did with Emerald seed

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
i actually have real shitty luck with the recolor bundles.

I bought 6packs of the first two ones that were just MC recolors, thinking that I liked nearly every single recolor, so i should get at least something i liked, right?

but nope, each time i got three of one item and three of another. i still have a bunch of brown wolfs and fencers.

A Snack

I think the last monthly rig I played was ship happens.
and my luck was horrid.
the last rig only rig I got lucky with was dice roll.
I got nhb, mini nitemare wings, nitemare scarf, and horns of the demon.. in a row
out of the 8 I played.
I tried my luck with cutie catcher, but no good.
so I stopped all together since.
rigs depress me. I'm not one for gambling ever. I always lose. ._.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I play Animal RIGs all the time and my luck tends to be pretty amazing.
The only time I ever had horrid luck was with Mewgical Purrs. The drop rate for good items is absolutely horrid.
I sold all the duds and ended up having to just save up for what I really wanted.
Even then I never got Moonlit Miracle until it went on sale individually during the summer sale.

Most notably, I got all kinds of amazing stuff with Capsule Creatures though. Whoo!
Then again that RIG is full of mostly nice things, so hey. ~

Big Bunny

all rigs 0% chance for me

Wheezing Member

I opened a Project Couture II once and I got a lot of gold.
v_v

I was hoping for an item or ticket..
I'm a huge huge HUGE anti-goldgen advocate so this had me wallowing in self hate and guilt for about 2 hours.
I then realized that I could just dump all of the dirty money into the Elysium Gate thing, sell those items, contribute to deflation a bit..
So in the end it worked out.
I didn't really care what I got from the Gates, I don't think it was worth half of what I put into it though. But whatever.
Deflation yaaay!

The only other time I tried a RIG was.. um.. the rainbow one. whatever it was called. there was a sale and I had a few GC left laying around so I got 7 of them on the cheap.
I got a bunch of crap, only one item worth the MP price of one of the RIGS.
...and the veryyy last one I opened I got both of the items I wanted.
emotion_kirakira
I only wanted two from that RIG
and BY GOLLY I GOT THEM.
They were Vermillion Muse and Greenleaf the Naturalist

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Never really play RIG's....though here's what I've gotten in the past month.

-Platinum Kitty awards, 2bil
-1 Rascal Romp, User Image Perriwinkle Chateau Chic

Man-Hungry Bear

Hi-Potion
Davidicus Bellefonte

I won 550bil from a gold generator, and then two days later won 92bil from another one.
Note; I rarely even open these, I usually vend them and if they take forever to sell in the market,
I may open them. It's not common for me to use them or purchase them with GC.
Dont worry
I know some people open them when trying to sell because few wanna buy them now

I'd rather have them gone permanently than floating around. I'd like them to disappear 100%. *dreams*
And I used the funding on an alchemy project, which is a form of a gold-sink.

Invisible Seeker

I don't open RIG's often but my friend gifted me one Club Limbo this one time, and I got a Lady Luck. emotion_0A0

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I learned back when RIGs first became a thing that my luck was all kinds of terrible. So I never open RIG bundles. Like, ever. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff