Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I think it's totally normal to have a few things to regret. I have a few myself whether it's investments, art, and even past friendships. One notable regret is I wish I didn't lurk for so long. I missed out on so many potential friendships because I was too shy to say something, or felt like my opinion wasn't good enough.
Arlette Mori
I think it's totally normal to have a few things to regret. I have a few myself whether it's investments, art, and even past friendships. One notable regret is I wish I didn't lurk for so long. I missed out on so many potential friendships because I was too shy to say something, or felt like my opinion wasn't good enough.
YOU. YOU THERE. FETCH ME A PLATE. If I don't like what's on it, you're out of here.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
I made a...really infamous fanthread for an obscure companion-based ship. It lived for ~70 pages, complete with canon official art by reapersun.

My regret wasn't making it.

My regret was not defending myself from, basically, the haters of the thread and the hate directed towards me (at the time).

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Loveparody
I regret not learning how to vend and exchange a long time ago. I find myself constantly selling my inventory and not having patience to sit in the exchange buying and selling.

I regret not being able to connect with other users and make solid friendships. I appear needy and desperate when I'm trying to make friends and it seems to turn people off from friending me.

Ugh, this so much. For mmorpgs and such, I get along with folks really well. Could be because of the access of instant emotes and such. I guess forums are too impersonal (like texting) so my true thoughts and intentions don't come across properly. There's maybe like 3 folks here I talk to on occasion. Out of the 3, I only talk to one consistently cause we became friends from another mmorpg years ago.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Arlette Mori
YOU. YOU THERE. FETCH ME A PLATE. If I don't like what's on it, you're out of here.

Geez Rordan. This is not the time nor place for your shenanigans mad
I regret thinking that I had everything figured out when I was younger. Today, I am much more open to people completely disagreeing with ideologies and, for myself, admitting that I think most areas of life are gray - not black or white.
My regret is not being on here for a long, long time (just hopped back on today). I'd like to meet more artists on forums as well as get to know the community more now :]

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

My biggest regret is getting into Gaia/the amount of hours I've put into the site, tbh. I could have used all that time for more rewarding experiences and personal improvement.
Not that I haven't grown/improved since I'm on Gaia, but I would've grown in a drastically different way.
Another regret I have is not spending my gold on art early enough. Now the price for art is an arm and a leg...OTL //Can't deal with the prices now
I did manage to get some ridiculously awesome pieces of art before the inflation though, but I'd love more.
But this increase in price for art does fuel my motivation to draw my own art, and that leads to improvement so-
I guess it's all good?

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Not being smart and born early enough to surf the Internet sooner to get on gaia is a big regret emotion_awesome

The biggest thing gaia got me was my shipping. I wish I would've stayed back in 2009 so I could witness how and when that pairing came to life. But I guess if I did things would've been different

Also, maybe knowing how to vend? Because I still have no idea how and what even are the basics. If I did it would've been easier to get a ticket to make something I needed

Desirable Businesswoman

Oh I've got regrets. So many regrets.

My first regret is that I wasn't creative enough as a younger person to come up with a cool first username and it took me six years to figure out my current one.

My second is being timid and shy about posting. I still am because now I feel like I'm going to get attacked for my opinions and observations because everything seems so tense in the forums. gonk

My third is ever looking into the Site Feedback, Chatterbox, and General Discussion forums. The first one because it feels like a war zone...or worse a reality television show. The final two because they seemed pretty much the same until I realized that two totally different crowds seem to frequent them.

And my fourth, but not last, would have to be not taking part in many events.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
A couple of things, I reckon. I had this tendency of wanting to be liked, so I might try too hard to be funny. It caused me to effectively be disliked by a guild that added me, so I left when a poster there voiced their distaste of me. Granted, this was a loooong while back, but it sorta still stays with me. Tried too hard to be likable, and ended up being abrasive in the process.

There are other things, but that's the biggest one that continues to poke at me to this very day.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

I regret thinking my art wasn't good enough to make gold from. My art was pretty mediocre but I shouldn't have been so hard on myself - I was 13! There's no telling how good I would be if I had just kept practicing with freebie threads.

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
November Days

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

I regret thinking my art wasn't good enough to make gold from. My art was pretty mediocre but I shouldn't have been so hard on myself - I was 13! There's no telling how good I would be if I had just kept practicing with freebie threads.

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

When I first started, I joined a couple of RP guilds run by the same handful of people and eventually we all got close enough that we considered each other extended family. Over time, we started to get busier with IRL stuff and slowly started to drift apart. I still have them on my friends list and will see them online from time to time, but none of us really talk anymore. I kind of always regret not keeping in touch.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

I regret logging in every single day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out