Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
I regret that I quit going on here around 2011, and that I only just got back into Gaia this year. I wouldn't feel so behind plot-wise, and I bet I would have more gold.

Bibliophile

I regret not getting into Gaia sooner. I've had this account since 07 but only started getting really active around 2012... Just when the new management was taking over and things started to change significantly. I wish I was more active in the "glory days" of Gaia.

I also regret not spending my last moments in zOMG! better. I used my last time in zOMG! to farm Wing Tree Leaves and Flamingo Feathers because I thought they would inflate while the game was down and figured I could go back to doing fun things and hanging out with my friends when the game would get back up. Needless to say those final moments were completely wasted.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my regret is adding items to my wishlist

i get so hopeful when I have some gold and look through the MP, but nope, everything is overpriced
evERYTHING

so, I think, after my quest is over, I'm going to take everything off my wishlist and just try to buy items on a whim. I feel less stressed out that way.

Gracious Muse

Araiia
I regret that I didn't (and still don't) get more out of being part of the Gaia community. I need a lot of time alone to recharge and always find myself lurking at the very fringes of discussions. I generally don't post unless I feel like I have something worth posting. Attempting to maintain any sort of continuous presence (e.g. art shop) quickly burns me out and I end up going on hiatus. I'm too introverted, even for the internet rofl

I am exactly the same, i even plan out what im gonna say before i even enter a thread, like, i go over what i have done today and stuff, you just put it into words

Gracious Muse

Infamously Unknown
I regret not becoming active on Gaia earlier gonk Sounds silly, but I often ponder my existence when I remember I don't and will never have the 10th Anniversary achievement ._.

Here's another one: I regret "finding love" on Gaia. Never do it, no matter how handsome someone's avatar is, they just might be some creepy dude who's 20 years older than you and that's just emotion_puke

On a side note, OP I love your signature ;; so pretty

Lmao the last part, that was totally 12 year old me on gaia, thank God they banned my account back in 2009 and i remade one this year

Enduring Spirit

I regret changing into way too many accounts. Won't do that ever again.

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I genuinely regret hurting people on here.
I was such a bad flirt/tease/fake person for so long.

It wasn't until after being gone from Gaia, for a couple years, that I mentally/emotionally "Grew Up". (Even though I started Gaia as a legal adult anywho)

So much drama I created, and I'm so over doing that. I really should apologize to a lot of them though, most have me blocked. sweatdrop

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
On the investment side I regret not saving at least 1 set of the '04 letters I bought.

As for everything else, I regret not getting into the breedables forum sooner. Also pretty much every name change this account has had. Each and every name was awesome but there's a few friends who I don't talk to anymore because I felt awkward being like "I used to be so-and-so" every other year.

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Avatar art. I used to spend hordes of gold on that s**t. I should have invested it in something good.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I regret that I lurked as long as I did before becoming a regular poster, especially in the Q&A. I could have become friends with some of the awesome regs there sooner if I'd just been a bit less shy sooner. sweatdrop

Interstellar Kitten

I regret not learning how vend...
I generally only bought items that I liked, it got so hard to even do that as I could only get gold from drawing.

I kept this up for as long as I could. I took a lot of hiatus'... especially between 2012-2014, I'm an oldbie since I've been here since 2004, so I could never really quit, even though I did give up eventually. I had the same avatar for a super long time. I think probably a year.
When I came back from my hiatus this year... I switched completely to the animal base, as it was fresh and new for me.
This is where I regret not learning how to vend as I only had items that I liked so I didn't have any gold and the items I had weren't... "high in demand" so getting gold to buy all these new items was really hard for me to do.

I also regret not posting a lot since I don't have very many friends. It's hard for me to open up since I used to get a lot of messages of people begging me to donate to them. I wasn't even rich, so I don't know why!
I've been trying to open up more, but it's still hard. I feel like I'm forcing it with some users so I've kind of backed off.
I regret spending so much real money on this place... sweatdrop

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

I regret letting myself be involved in petty drama. Cause really. It's the internet, it's not that serious.
Jigo-san
I regret not learning how vend...
I generally only bought items that I liked, it got so hard to even do that as I could only get gold from drawing.

I kept this up for as long as I could. I took a lot of hiatus'... especially between 2012-2014, I'm an oldbie since I've been here since 2004, so I could never really quit, even though I did give up eventually. I had the same avatar for a super long time. I think probably a year.
When I came back from my hiatus this year... I switched completely to the animal base, as it was fresh and new for me.
This is where I regret not learning how to vend as I only had items that I liked so I didn't have any gold and the items I had weren't... "high in demand" so getting gold to buy all these new items was really hard for me to do.

I also regret not posting a lot since I don't have very many friends. It's hard for me to open up since I used to get a lot of messages of people begging me to donate to them. I wasn't even rich, so I don't know why!
I've been trying to open up more, but it's still hard. I feel like I'm forcing it with some users so I've kind of backed off.
Rina was a wretched student. Moved on now. I hear her cafe is doing wonderfully since my intervention. All in a day's work, I say. Her successes? My successes. She still only makes sweets though. Revolting.

Thieving Lunatic

Not a lot of real regrets... I wish I'd known what MCs were when I first joined in 2004, since I might have actually had something worth selling later on and might not be constantly face palming whenever I even think of questing Nitemare Minis and the price immediately jumps by a third or a half.

I wish I'd been on zOMG again before they took it offline, but realistically, I have way too many other games to play and probably wouldn't have gotten around to zOMG even if I had known it was going away permanently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff