Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

minghii
ripper's toolbelt.... that doesn't sound too good ಠ_ಠ

dat glitch looks awesome..... but nooooooo it's modeled after the ugly legs on the male base emo

It's the base legs of whatever base you are. Mine looks like base female legs.

I'm liking this item so far, and I'm really liking the detail put into the story behind it! <3

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
still confused about the story o.o;;
And I thought there'd be some yellow, like in the EI report, because I instantly thought, "Hey, Twinky Dave and Zero Dream EI!"

Beloved Stargazer

mayuralover
And I thought there'd be some yellow, like in the EI report, because I instantly thought, "Hey, Twinky Dave and Zero Dream EI!"

I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT

THEN I WAS SO SAD

WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALLLLLLLLL

Maybe there will be more of Ripper later and her poses will be yellow ;w;

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zero Dream
mayuralover

I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT

THEN I WAS SO SAD

WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALLLLLLLLL

Maybe there will be more of Ripper later and her poses will be yellow ;w;
Even if it doesn't make sense, I ship it! emotion_dowant
Oh my goodness keeping an eye on this. Liking the background mod. * Q *

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Ohhhh no, ai/robot feels + supreme gayness? im so ******** weak; i have to get this. gonk heart

Also i really like this story format and style. it's a big departure from gaia's usual sort of story so im really looking forward to more!!

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I was on the fence before. I'm now edging to picking it up. I really like the background mod, but can't justify picking it up just for that. I need something more--I think I'm going to have to wait for next week's evo.

Fluffy Glitch

I can be a true fluffy glitch....Thank you to the dear, sweet, wonderful, magnificent, beautiful, gorgeous artist.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Salathielly
minghii

dat glitch looks awesome..... but nooooooo it's modeled after the ugly legs on the male base emo

I'm liking this item so far, and I'm really liking the detail put into the story behind it! <3
i know that. which is why on the male base, it's modeled like the male base, which is ugly.
but at least it's a glitch item and it doesn't look as bad as the real base rofl.

i'm looking forward to the story pieced together, this is a bit hard for me to follow even though it's really cool

Stubborn Gifter

Okay. Now I'm really confused what's going on in the story. Anyone knows what's going on? LOL XD

Anyway, the tool belt looks alright. Dunno if I'll use the pose or not. However, I will admit I'm kinda disappointed about the background. It looks kinda imcomplete to me. Not to mention, it may not work well with the leg mod such as the Rosamund's leg mod.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

minghii
Salathielly
minghii

i know that. which is why on the male base, it's modeled like the male base, which is ugly.
but at least it's a glitch item and it doesn't look as bad as the real base rofl.

i'm looking forward to the story pieced together, this is a bit hard for me to follow even though it's really cool

Ah, sorry. If you wouldn't have posted, I wouldn't have known it was the avatar base and the legs didn't just look like that since I'd only tried it on with this avatar. sweatdrop

Agreed, the story is hard to follow...but I'm hoping it will come together in the end in a way that makes sense. I think right now information is being left out to get us intrigued in the mystery, though if they don't solve it for us at the end, I think there will be a lot of frustration. xD;;

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sorry for the late edit, I had some dinner plans with my mom at the city. o n o
I hope that's everything!

Celestial Spirit

minghii

This. Love the idea, not so happy about it using the base legs. sweatdrop

Beloved Stargazer

Okay, from what I can tell of the story

Watchdog Gray and Watchdog Blue (which I think is Pariah / the pov character) are sent on a mission and integrated into some sort of cyberspace to carry out a task that isn't yet clear, but in Pariah's case there were errors when she was beamed in the system. Unresolvable errors are kind of like chasing the rabbit in Pacific Rim, where she basically desync with the system and gets lost into her memories until the system sync her back in and the errors are dealt with. From Pariah's thoughts this can possibly have pretty bad concequences (You've heard stories about what happens to people caught in immersive sims. - maybe she runs the risk of being lost forever ?)

Im sure this will make more sense once we have all the pieces :3

Tipsy Genius

That glitch pose!
*blasts Rinzler's theme from Tron: Legacy at full volume*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items