26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
`Hydro
Twizted Child Eve
`Hydro
Twizted Child Eve
I don't doubt the win gaia bundle will get more bids before it ends. It still has over a day left.

I was going to bid on it until I saw your name as high bid. xP But yeah, I'm sure people are aware.

Besides it'll be too rich for my blood soon enough.
You can bid if you'd like. I don't mind. It's basically all my gold anyway, so I know it won't last. xd It'll be too rich for me as soon as I get outbid. XD

Ehhhh nah even if I had a chance I don't want to tie up my gold like that. Good luck. I've only own two things from Flynn's and both were under 6bil so yeah, I am pretty cautious.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I know I'll get outbid soon and I don't have near enough to win anything. XD

I never really bid to win on Flynn's stuff. I just browse to see what's there.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Twizted Child Eve
`Hydro
Twizted Child Eve
`Hydro
Twizted Child Eve
I don't doubt the win gaia bundle will get more bids before it ends. It still has over a day left.

I was going to bid on it until I saw your name as high bid. xP But yeah, I'm sure people are aware.

You can bid if you'd like. I don't mind. It's basically all my gold anyway, so I know it won't last. xd It'll be too rich for me as soon as I get outbid. XD

Ehhhh nah even if I had a chance I don't want to tie up my gold like that. Good luck. I've only own two things from Flynn's and both were under 6bil so yeah, I am pretty cautious.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I know I'll get outbid soon and I don't have near enough to win anything. XD

Usually that's me too but I snapped up a SDPlus Hobosen and an Orange Kitsune Mask so hey stranger things have happened. (Then just to get sniped on a pair of red edwardians in a normal user action xD)

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
`Hydro
Twizted Child Eve
`Hydro
Twizted Child Eve
`Hydro
Twizted Child Eve

Usually that's me too but I snapped up a SDPlus Hobosen and an Orange Kitsune Mask so hey stranger things have happened. (Then just to get sniped on a pair of red edwardians in a normal user action xD)
Ah, I see.

clarion's King

Super Model

Stanford Condition
With the tickets in Flynn's, I find it funny that that the rainbow ticket has a higher bid than the Win Gaia Bundle. The Bundle gives you a bunch of items as well as a ticket. If you get the platinum or gold instead of a rainbow, you're probably going to be able to sell it for more than a rainbow. If you get the rainbow, you can make money back by selling the excess items.

Am I understanding it wrong or are people just not aware of the Bundle bonus?

That's always how it is; all the bids right now are fairly frivolous. There's still around two days left and everyone knows that they won't be able to compete during the last 5 minutes, so there's no point. You have a better chance focusing on a lesser ticket than the Win bundle.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I got outbid, yay! XD I knew it would happen soon.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
all the items I could sell to help get a ticket are gifts given by friends so i won't sell them lol

here hoping for Rainbows in the near future.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

xD new COCKerel recolors

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Adrien Ludovic Gilles

wow congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Tsukita-chan
xD new COCKerel recolors

Yeah that is no surprise he and blue discussed it in an daily thread however long ago.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

`Hydro
Tsukita-chan
xD new COCKerel recolors

Yeah that is no surprise he and blue discussed it in an daily thread however long ago.

I remember that
I hear BRAIN's quit Gaia? wonder if is true... always a shame when an user quit the site :<

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Tsukita-chan
`Hydro
Tsukita-chan
xD new COCKerel recolors

I remember that
I hear BRAIN's quit Gaia? wonder if is true... always a shame when an user quit the site :<

Hadn't heard that but I've never even talked with him. Guess tickets, gold, and fame can't buy happiness, but seeing anyone leave is rough. I had a friend leave not too long ago and it still breaks my heart to see her bare avi on my friendslist.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
`Hydro
Hadn't heard that but I've never even talked with him. Guess tickets, gold, and fame can't buy happiness, but seeing anyone leave is rough. I had a friend leave not too long ago and it still breaks my heart to see her bare avi on my friendslist.
That's not the reason. He's been getting busier with work IRL.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

`Hydro

I haven't talk to him to much... but I have 2 common friends w/him, heard from them
I guess he's busy for Gaia... that would be the reason for me to leave anyway

lot of my friends had quit also... u,u

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Razumi Yazura
`Hydro
That's not the reason. He's been getting busier with work IRL.

Ahhhhh well I would not know, but hopefully all's well with his work, then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff