Entry One 0.67123287671233 67.1% [ 49 ]
Entry Two 0.3013698630137 30.1% [ 22 ]
Entry Three 0.027397260273973 2.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
This poll closed on March 18, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Anxious Pal

These boots make a great replacement for the Dragoon of Lalune boots~ emotion_dowant

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
>get pants
> no one cares

awkward....

I for one actually enjoy those pants a lot emotion_dowant

Tricky Cat

Teases
>get pants
> no one cares

awkward....

I for one actually enjoy those pants a lot emotion_dowant

Well, PANTS!

D:

I love them though.
I just wish these legs layers under skirts...

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I like the pants!
Hmmm, i had a feeling that we would get a leg mod tonight, but i was hoping it wouldn't be like this, eh whatever, i can dig it, wish it didnt have the heel however. razz

Precious Nerd

We're sorry about the glitches that have been occurring with black items. I believe the issue has been resolved and you guys can resave your avatars ^__^

Buggy Mage

Please don't get me wrong I actually like the pants a lot and am incredibly grateful they granted our wish for no legs mods. I just feel like the boots were so much better than the pants some how. It's yet to be seen what Knox' shoes will look like so who knows 4laugh . I'm very hopeful. I like that the shade of blue isn't neon, it's similar to a Midnight Blue, which I could really make use of.

fxxkin demon

I like both. Pants are always appreciated. 3nodding Buuuuut sexy boots are more fun.

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

milkbun
We're sorry about the glitches that have been occurring with black items. I believe the issue has been resolved and you guys can resave your avatars ^__^

I resaved and redid my avatar and am still having issues, Milkbun emo

Sincerely,

Lady Xem 〜♪

Sparkling Transmutator

Fire 0ak
Please don't get me wrong I actually like the pants a lot and am incredibly grateful they granted our wish for no legs mods. I just feel like the boots were so much better than the pants some how.

Well... they are pants. Unless you want them covered in glitter, they aren't going to be getting "fancier" any time soon. (Which is why I don't understand the whole "high quality" pants argument that has been made over the past few years) The leg mods are better than the pants because there is just more to them. Layering, style, and form. There are just some things that pants can't do. Like wow people. They are pants. A pose that is pretty much an after-thought.

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I have a good feeling about this one.
I love it!
Not to mention, despite me loving cutesy and pastel items, I seriously love the variety in this item.
I don't own the item yet, but I'm looking forward to getting one of my own when I can afford it.
(:

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I have hopes for the male side of this REI.Not high hopes, just hopes. I hope I am not disappointed. This REI theme is totally up my alley.

" I did everything you asked! "

Hallowed Nerd

I really like this REI emotion_dowant

I got so excited about this evo that I forgot that Song of Amour was evolving tonight too.
Can't wait till Friday!

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Those are some nice boots and pants. I can dig it.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Well that is new. This REI is the first item I have seen to have pants that layer over a leg mod and do not unequip it. emotion_dowant

Now if they did not layer so terribly over the shoes with this leg mod I would actually wear them.

" I did everything you asked! "

Sweet Witch

Boots. emotion_dowant heart
I'm really pleased about the layering as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff