Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Meushi
Etward
Meushi
In other news....and now I ship Gaia and Nyx..................even though I have NO idea what Gaia will actually look like................. sweatdrop

THERE WILL BE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THAT YOU JUST WAY AND SEE!!!

Did you notice it? the picture of gino? how his pupil dilated when Edmund took the picture.

Indeed.

He's totally not dead, because that would be silly on many levels. And what with Edmund taking pictures of it? Noooo there is more to this than the bananas I left out for the day crew............. emotion_dowant

Maybe Eddie helped stage the death to spirit gino away to some secret location, and simply took the picture as "Proof" of the boys untimely demise?!

Alien Sweetheart

Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi
In other news....and now I ship Gaia and Nyx..................even though I have NO idea what Gaia will actually look like................. sweatdrop

Did you notice it? the picture of gino? how his pupil dilated when Edmund took the picture.

Indeed.

He's totally not dead, because that would be silly on many levels. And what with Edmund taking pictures of it? Noooo there is more to this than the bananas I left out for the day crew............. emotion_dowant

Maybe Eddie helped stage the death to spirit gino away to some secret location, and simply took the picture as "Proof" of the boys untimely demise?!

I'm pretty sure it's all to get those who are trying to track them down and kill them to stop. I mean after all, you can't find someone who's dead. I also think it's to help them sneak around!
Meushi
Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi

Indeed.

I'm pretty sure it's all to get those who are trying to track them down and kill them to stop. I mean after all, you can't find someone who's dead. I also think it's to help them sneak around!

(squeals loudly) I've got my ninja costume I can help them sneak around and everything 3nodding

Alien Sweetheart

Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi

Indeed.

(squeals loudly) I've got my ninja costume I can help them sneak around and everything 3nodding

Let's just hope all goes well then LOL
Meushi
Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi

Indeed.

If not I've got enough C4 in my van of wonders to turn durem into a smoking crater.

Alien Sweetheart

Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi

Indeed.

If not I've got enough C4 in my van of wonders to turn durem into a smoking crater.

That might not be enough!! gonk

But it would be worth watching...*gets popcorn*
Meushi
Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi

eek I've got more back in my hideout but I don't think we need that much we're going for subtlety so 90lbs should do.

Alien Sweetheart

Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi
Etward
Meushi

eek I've got more back in my hideout but I don't think we need that much we're going for subtlety so 90lbs should do.

Well just make sure there's enough left of the place so I can get some interviews, ok? Other than that...go hog wild!

Lavish Ladykiller

User Image
Sen is coming back! whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Etward
Yeata Zi
Sooooo..... Hopefully we get some forum NPC interaction out of this manga update.

QUICK! SOMEBODY GET THE SCOOP ON THOSE PHOTOS EDMUND IS TAKING!

If Gino pulls a jesus and comes back from the dead I'm keeping him in my basement and never letting him go.
The Gino thing is obviously faked.

Lavish Ladykiller

Yeata Zi
Etward
Yeata Zi
Sooooo..... Hopefully we get some forum NPC interaction out of this manga update.

If Gino pulls a jesus and comes back from the dead I'm keeping him in my basement and never letting him go.
Duh.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Yeata Zi
Etward
Yeata Zi

That's what I'm thinking.
Throwing the enemy off the trail.

Also ...
I see you've chosen Nyx, dear Zi.
Well, it appears we are on opposite sides.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
x Karurie x
Yeata Zi
Etward
Yeata Zi

That's what I'm thinking.
Throwing the enemy off the trail.

Also ...
I see you've chosen Nyx, dear Zi.
Well, it appears we are on opposite sides.
We will do battle!

I threw my lot in with Nyx in like January. lol

Alien Sweetheart

I'm siding with Gaia on this one. I mean...come on! Casimir trees!! AAAAAANND Lady Hands!

Lavish Ladykiller

I want to interview Sen. And if you did not already know who I am siding with look at my avi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff