Welcome to Gaia! ::

What I find really funny is the users crying about users being "jealous" or "butthurt" just because they don't like the item. That is really silly, to be honest.
There are a lot of items on Gaia that I dislike, but how exactly would that make me "butthurt?"

There's a difference between just simply disliking an item, and then actually raging to the point of threatening to quit because the item was created... and I have yet to see anyone actually rage over this item here..

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I don't have a problem with the item. I admit I didn't like it at first but now I kind of want it for the censor bar. I can think of a few ways that black bar could be useful. smile If for some reason the item ever fell below 100mil, I might pick one up.

What I don't like is the mentality of some of the members in this thread going "OMG! GCD is so butthurt!!11" in response to people sharing their honest opinions about an item. FYI, people are allowed to dislike an item and explain their reason for doing so. I thought that was the purpose of this thread? To share your opinions? Or was the point of this topic to purposely draw in people in order to mock them?

Edit: Woah! I have been ninja-ed on the "butthurt" thing!! xd

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lost in the rhythm

The people calling "butthurt" are talking about the people who are clearly jealous that they didn't obtain a ticket nor had the money to obtain a ticket, saying BRAIN has a lack of creativity etc.

if I was to tell everyone who didn't like the item "butthurt" that would me look stupid.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

★ I have some problems with this item.

I feel that this item was just a huge stroke to his ego. Simple as that.

This item is as uncreative as it comes.
Pretty much taking already existent items on gaia and putting him on them.
It's a waste of a ticket that someone possibly so much more creative could've used.
Have you seen some of the people in Crosstitch? There are some people there that are super creative and original!

Gaia wasted their time working on this item.
It kills me to know that they would take time for this joke.
Yet, it's too much to ask for some better quality in items, and maybe more gold shop items.
Instead of trying to please all their users they decided to adhere to a small bit of the community.

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
So far, I haven't cared about any of the Project Couture items.

Wayward Son? I've never watched Supernatural and never will, so I didn't give two shits about its tribute aspect. Didn't like most of the poses, either, but that's due to personal preference (I don't like short hairstyles like that, the trenchcoat is too bulky, I'd never use the legs, and what the ******** is the 'Your New God' pose?); I do like the frown, but only because we don't have any other good frowns like that and damnit I want more frowns like that. The wings are also nice, but overall I still passed on the item and don't regret it.

The Legend of Castle Town is pretty much the same way. Never played any of the Zelda games, and never will, so there's no ~OMG IT'S LINK AND ZELDA!~ to tempt me. And the hairstyles are just... Either too cosplay-y (like, they're spot-on, but damn does that kill my urge to use them), or just not to my personal tastes. And I just don't like the style of the eyes either.

And now El Guapo... One part inside joke only a handful of people will understand, plus one part ultimate show-off-y ego stroking. But hey, it's not like ticket holders were obligated to create items that will please the general public. I'm more surprised Gaia approved of it, if only because we all know how money-hungry Upper Management™ is and I really don't expect El Guapo to sell well.

Either way, the concept of Project Couture was great and I fully expect it to return in the future. Hopefully with items I'll like.

Magnetic Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hmm. I'm not into the item.

But its funny to see his supporters blowing Brain's censor bar, iykwim

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

...I'm actually kind of tempted for that censor bar pose because I could have my bunny boy twink rockin about with a giant c**k out. emotion_awesome

That'll be funny. To me at least.

Sparkling Senshi

AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

The people calling "butthurt" are talking about the people who are clearly jealous that they didn't obtain a ticket nor had the money to obtain a ticket, saying BRAIN has a lack of creativity etc.

if I was to tell everyone who didn't like the item "butthurt" that would me look stupid.

i havent seen anyone here that would qualify as jealous. people who may have wanted a more serious item are not "butthurt" or "jealous". most in this thread have been incredibly civil about it.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
anna of arendelle
AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

i havent seen anyone here that would qualify as jealous. people who may have wanted a more serious item are not "butthurt" or "jealous". most in this thread have been incredibly civil about it.

3rd page you can probably find the post on your own.
if that's Civil you're sadly mistaken
AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

...and I haven't seen users who are "clearly super jealous?"
Like I said, I have seen users just simply say they dislike the item and/or would never consider purchasing it.
I don't see anyone complaining about not obtaining a ticket.

So a user states he has a lack of creativity, that makes them "jealous" or "butthurt?"
Haha.. I also think he lacks creativity, so according to your definition I guess that makes me "butthurt" as well.

Of coarse not, since you can easily do it with one simple post!

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lost in the rhythm

-slow clap 4 u-

Sparkling Senshi

AzuriIl
anna of arendelle
AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

3rd page you can probably find the post on your own.
if that's Civil you're sadly mistaken

i dont see anything on that page that qualifies as such, sorry.
AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

-claps- Here's a special snowflake.
I thought so, you have nothing else to say to that.

Clearly you are a little confused on the words "jealous" and "butthurt" so I would suggest to do a little more reading. <:
anna of arendelle

i dont see anything on that page that qualifies as such, sorry.
Yeah, I went to look on that page as well and I don't see it myself.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lost in the rhythm
AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

-claps- Here's a special snowflake.
I thought so, you have nothing else to say to that.

Clearly you are a little confused on the words "jealous" and "butthurt" so I would suggest to do a little more reading. <:

smile I guess so!
this is getting off topic so you can other stop quoting me or get back on discussion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff