Welcome to Gaia! ::

AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm
AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

-claps- Here's a special snowflake.
I thought so, you have nothing else to say to that.

Clearly you are a little confused on the words "jealous" and "butthurt" so I would suggest to do a little more reading. <:

smile I guess so!
you're free to leave and your snark with it! thanks.
I don't feel like leaving, but you're more than welcome to leave yourself since you clearly can't handle another user's opinion that doesn't match with yours. emotion_c8

Enigmatic Genius

18,700 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Dude obtained the ticket through legitimate means and did what he wanted with it. I'm not sure where people are getting this opinion that it's a "waste" for the sake of the community. Why exactly is anyone who wrangled one of these tickets obliged to create something that appeals to an audience larger than themselves? The whole idea is to make something that appeals personally. People act like he wasted a genie wish on a new ride rather than world peace. It's really not a big deal.

As for the item itself, the censor bar amuses me, but the rest of the ego stroke poses are what they are. Never something I'd personally want, but i could say the same about 90% of the items on this site.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lost in the rhythm

we have to stay on topic surprised
so what do you think about the other items?

Aged Fox

I'll just post what I usually do in this type of situation.
User Image

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Mission accomplished.

Bought.

Am wearing.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hold the Onions
User Image

Mission accomplished.

Bought.

Am wearing.

Looks Marvelous.

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
AzuriIl
Hold the Onions
User Image

Mission accomplished.

Bought.

Am wearing.

Looks Marvelous.
Did you see my post on page 16 this morning? emotion_awesome
AzuriIl
lost in the rhythm

we have to stay on topic surprised
so what do you think about the other items?
I am on topic?
This thread is about the discussion of this item, and I am discussing the users statements on said item.

I honestly find it hideous, and would never purchase it. I would only purchase it if a user happens to misprice it in the marketplace just to turn a profit.

He spent billions to obtain the ticket and so he is free to do whatever he wishes with it.
This topic was created to get other users opinions and it's obvious that users aren't in favor for the item, but I honestly don't see how a user would be considered "jealous" or "butthurt" because they dislike the item, think it was a waste of a ticket, or think he lacks creativity.
I see nothing wrong with users voicing their opinion, because there will be users who enjoy this item and users who won't enjoy this item.
The fact is, that BRAIN spent billions of his own gold to obtain this ticket to create the item of his dreams (and his friends.)

I am just voicing my opinion on it, and my opinion on how silly I think it is for users to call other users "jealous" or "butthurt" just because they dislike the item.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lost in the rhythm

I think it was turning into more of an argument at least that's how I saw it and I apologize if I came across as I didn't respect your opinion because frankly my entire friend group (at least for the most part) don't like it either and honestly I understand why and I do respect it.

I just don't want anyone to slander anyone and question someones creativity because that's a level I think this thread should avoid I'm good friends with Castle town (the person who made Legend of Castle Town and Pusheh the winner of the Animal base contest) both of which received a ton of hate messages and threads pinpointed on insulted not just the item but the creator.

now can I ask what your opinion on the other user made items?

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
lost in the rhythm
I am just voicing my opinion on it, and my opinion on how silly I think it is for users to call other users "jealous" or "butthurt" just because they dislike the item.

This the part I don't understand when it comes to the controversy of this item.

I can say that I'm not much of a fan for the REI Antipathy and some users will agree and others might say they enjoy the gore.

But if I say that I'm not much of a fan for El Guapo, suddenly I'm this butthurt mad jelly user that can't take a joke? =3= I dunno. I would think people would look at my avatar and put it together that it really isn't a style that I'm interested in but I guess not.

edit: On that same note, I don't believe users should attack others for liking the item. I don't like scary movies or a lot of blood and cuts. This doesn't mean I'm going to tell every user with a horror avatar that they're a bad person or have wasted their money on something I don't like. I know that some people like horror and some users like to have a bit of humor in their avatars.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I will say this though there's a huge world of difference of having an opinion on the item and whether it fits your personal taste, or humor or whatever and having an opinion that in the same breath knocks the other person for doing something you wouldn't (buy or not buy).

I've seen opinions that have varying shades of that. It's obvious where some are leaning on that spectrum...

Anyways I decided to buy two because I wanted to. dramallama ******** anyone who tells me its a poor decision, or anything that basically insults me.

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
can't stand the guy

waste of pixels lol

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

What I don't understand is how cosplay/fandom items are any more creative ._.

Space Girl

18,775 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't like the item at all, but he won the opportunity, and it was his to use however he wanted, so....there's no reason to be pissed off. Just scroll on by if it's not your taste.

I haven't liked any of the items that have come out so far. Still waiting and hoping there's something more my style in the works.

Blessed Hero

no es bueno~

Sorry, been wanting to say that all day XD

It's just not my thing. The tilted halo by itself would have been pretty neat. but it looks like it's misshapen and stretched out a bit more on the side with his little self.

I didn't get caught up in the golden ticket hubbub, because I have no idea what I'd make for one, and the tickets were obscenely priced IMO. I got wayward son because it was fairly cheap, especially for backwings, and castle town because LoZ! But even at only $5 this doesn't tempt me at all XD

It definitely fits his character, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff