Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The glow is in the right spot to be from a demonic pitchfork but the hand is in the wrong position for the pose that causes it to glow there... either its a new item that isnt released yet or the admins are messing with our heads, lol
Edit: or its a really wierd place for a glitche xd

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Aphrodita
Kunai Jones
It doesn't matter. It's been proven before that avatars are based around a unique pallette of 256 colors created each time one is saved. Due to this, on close inspection no two avatars are the same. That's why a Roro's eyes will glow yellow if you only have on black and yellow items, the normal red will be left out of the pallette. That's also why some Kikis have grey eyes, not blue.

Because the particular avatar in the picture is wearing a lot of blacks, greys, and blues, some of the more vibrant sections of the red were left out of the pallette to compensate. As for the position of the glow, there's no way to tell for certain where it is without creating an avatar just like that and equipping the pitchfork, and I don't feel like going to all that work. Another factor is the presence of the pitchfork itself. Its mass is going to change the way you look at the avatar, as will the avatar's hair in comparison to my head items, and other things.
The shape of an item doesn't change, though, neither does the positioning, unless, of course, you've moved the position to another one.
I'm not saying that the shape of the item changes, I'm saying that based on the shape of an avatars head, face, hair, and hat items, a person's perception of the shape can change. Unless someone made a pixel by pixel matchup of this avatar and then created an animated gif showing that the glow is beyond a shadow of a doubt the same one/not the same one as the pitchfork, there's no way to definitively tell.

I think it looks the same, you don't. Until it's revealed that this is an actual item or it isn't, we just have to agree to disagree. You say tomayto, I say tomahto, you say Demonic Eyepiece, I say Demonic Pitchfork.

Codebreaking Survivor

Dragon Warrior X
The glow is in the right spot to be from a demonic pitchfork but the hand is in the wrong position for the pose that causes it to glow there... either its a new item that isnt released yet or the admins are messing with our heads, lol

Blast, you beat me to it xd

There is one hand raised, but it's the wrong one for a demonic pitchfork to be in the position to glow even if it was there 3nodding

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Angel Aiko
Dragon Warrior X

Blast, you beat me to it xd

There is one hand raised, but it's the wrong one for a demonic pitchfork to be in the position to glow even if it was there 3nodding
Lol i like you.. will you be my friend? lol just kidding... i am not that n00bish xd
Well you all know what I think...

Maybe the Admin were going to release this after the donation items were out but it was ready early and they released it early and forgot the example or hoped we wouldn't notice.
Saiko Ji
Well you all know what I think...

Maybe the Admin were going to release this after the donation items were out but it was ready early and they released it early and forgot the example or hoped we wouldn't notice.

I don't think they are that careless.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have never seen Gaia use the same detail (in this case, the red glowing light) that they used for one donation item on another. In this case, I say it was a glitch they overlooked. It really looks like a pitchfork light, so it prolly is.

Original Gaian

That avatar belongs to one of the site developers. I'm pretty sure it's a Demonic Pitchfork glitch. 3nodding
oxynop
Saiko Ji
oxynop
Hedjie
Saiko Ji
Hedjie

Link to the program please. I want proof of this. mad
Well it is the new feature.

But I still want a link, or proof other than an image which could have easily been photoshopped.
thats what i said to the crossdresser thank you
Wow I'm soo hurt by an immature 17 year old.
no.....accually im 13 thanks biggrin

xd heart

Shirtless Lunatic

Zahir
That avatar belongs to one of the site developers. I'm pretty sure it's a Demonic Pitchfork glitch. 3nodding

Thanks, Zahir, for clearing that up.

O.G. Gaian

Well, the main thing keeping it from being the pitchfork comes down to ultimately two things:

The Position of the Avatar's left arm isn't in the position of which the light shines on the avatar's face.

and

He obviously isn't hilding a pitchfork.

As for releasing this into the public:

You didn't, the Admin did. So basically you are just giving us a vew of what they have already provided, therefore breaking no rules 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

Zahir
Nice cover up rolleyes

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
We can keep arguing over whether or not this is a donation item. However the fact remains that it's all just speculation and the only way to know or not know, is to wait and see.
spencer- kun
Zahir
Nice cover up rolleyes

Anyone who isn't an admin has no idea what the admins are up to.

Anyway... It could be a glitch, but now I have my hopes up? heart sweatdrop

O.G. Gaian

Vahn Malice
spencer- kun
Zahir
Nice cover up rolleyes

Anyone who isn't an admin has no idea what the admins are up to.

Anyway... It could be a glitch, but now I have my hopes up? heart sweatdrop
I was just kidding around! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas