Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

Rosamund's Redemption has shown up a lot for me recently. I've wanted this item forever!!! emo Also literary luxury, but that is because mint is still a fairly popular trend right now. I'm just now seeing it die off, but very slowly.
Horns of the Demon classified_fu
also, right now, The animal crossing face lol
but its ok so blaugh

Anxious Lunatic

// I remember back in the day when it was all about striped stockings and those big honkin' tundra boots. |DUser Image

Humorist

Online Pariah

Especially in the CB.

Ice-Cold Victory

Pretty much all of PRlSM's REIs are overused, but dammit, they're so gorgeous they deserve to be! No shame in taking advantage of really good-looking items and poses.

Also overused...pretty much everything I am wearing lol HOTD, Lucie, Paramour's Break boots, the Animal Crossing face, etc.

fxxkin demon

Zinovy
Online Pariah

Especially in the CB.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. cool

I see lots of pastel items. They all blend together in my head.

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I would say Lusty skin, Cloud slippers, and the Wind Security Blanket. If have seen so many avis using those three together.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dib-Stink
// I remember back in the day when it was all about striped stockings and those big honkin' tundra boots. |DUser Image

you brought me back to my pink hair, buckies and grass skirt days.
/nostalgia

though TBH I think the site has so many items that no single one stands out to me as being super popular any more :/
Whatever is new and fresh I always see a lot of, usually right when it's released...then people seem to fall back to their usual things.
I don't pay attention much but I'd say all of the sainte ciel type items i see those a lot

Pro Jackster

21,200 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
gaia_nitemareleft My sword lies with tradition. gaia_nitemareright The Ancient Katana is still a totally abused and overused item. It has been for a while now and tends to be a sign of upper class gaian's or elitists. I can't lie though, I totally used to have it equipped on almost ALL of my avatars. Eventually I had to sell it because I couldn't stop using it with everything and I had to conquer my addiction but now that I've sold it and haven't had it for a while I'm actually missing it quite a bit. User Image gaia_nitemareleft What are your intentions? gaia_nitemareright

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Pretty much all the pastel colors and cute/frilly themes. Don't misunderstand me, I freaking love them too but sometimes I need something different.
Also, legmods everywhere xD

Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Even though I'm a hypocrite for using one at the moment.

Ancient Katana.

Dangerous Hunter

Runcible spoon leg mod or the scarf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out