+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EviCa
I'm quite jealous of your Butler, J-Corp, able to just call in help at will... What I would do for some help in E-Corp areas from time to time! 3nodding

Help is always needed whatever form you take. We just happen to be fortunate our butler is as skilled as he is with summonings. I'm sure there are ways to get assistance with the E-corp cleaning. Perhaps an E-corp maid unit is in order?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EviCa
I'm quite jealous of your Butler, J-Corp, able to just call in help at will... What I would do for some help in E-Corp areas from time to time! 3nodding
Well I am a demonic butler so I just call the souls that are at my command. Doesn't E-corp has like an army of easter bots at your disposal? I am sure you could program or order them around to help you at your HQ, mademoiselle.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Blackrosekitten21
EviCa

Help is always needed whatever form you take. We just happen to be fortunate our butler is as skilled as he is with summonings. I'm sure there are ways to get assistance with the E-corp cleaning. Perhaps an E-corp maid unit is in order?

*Shuffles her feet slightly*
Well, I am currently the only Maid in service to E-Corp but Frostia has been experimenting to make a Chickiebot to work with me... But a E-Corp Maid Unit would help relieve some of the tension of cleaning deadlines.

Still doesn't stop me from being jealous still.
whee

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
We were visited by a E-Corp maid droid not too long ago.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Zero the hunter
EviCa
Well I am a demonic butler so I just call the souls that are at my command. Doesn't E-corp has like an army of easter bots at your disposal? I am sure you could program or order them around to help you at your HQ, mademoiselle.

*Curtsies*

Sir.
Yes, but mostly all of them are equipped to be for combat use only, and I'm not permitted to mess with their inner workings. I'll just tough it out till Frostia finishes the Chickiebot one day.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EviCa
Zero the hunter
EviCa

*Curtsies*

Sir.
Yes, but mostly all of them are equipped to be for combat use only, and I'm not permitted to mess with their inner workings. I'll just tough it out till Frostia finishes the Chickiebot one day.

I'm sure the chickiebot will be cute and adorable and a great help to you. I hope it gets completed soon so you have some time to enjoy yourself.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
EviCa
Zero the hunter
EviCa

*Curtsies*

Sir.

I'm sure the chickiebot will be cute and adorable and a great help to you. I hope it gets completed soon so you have some time to enjoy yourself.

Yes,you deserve some relaxation time. You've done a lot to help both us and your fellow bunnies.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Blackrosekitten21
EviCa
Zero the hunter
EviCa

*Curtsies*

Sir.

The Chickies in general are both cute and adorable~. 4laugh
For now, the Chickiebot is only completed in concept and the work on her is going slowly.
Would you like to see the concept of her?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EviCa

For now, the Chickiebot is only completed in concept and the work on her is going slowly.
*Bows to EviCa* I would be delighted to see. Also you are invited to join us in midday snacking. Could I get you something to eat or drink, mademoiselle?

Devout Pumpkin

Darth Acheron

Thank you for being ever vigilant in your watch Darth.

It seems this maid has been asked for J-Corp cleanup help in the past, and was nice enough to lend a hand before we had a butler. I'm sure she has been granted some form of restricted lab access on that front.

We all know our labs are ever riddled with disaster and mess, so I'm sure this droid is welcome to help if she so desires and step in to admire our butler and his wonderful tricks of cleaning from time to time.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Enharmonic Interval
Darth Acheron

It seems this maid has been asked for J-Corp cleanup help in the past, and was nice enough to lend a hand before we had a butler. I'm sure she has been granted some form of restricted lab access on that front.

We all know our labs are ever riddled with disaster and mess, so I'm sure this droid is welcome to help if she so desires and step in to admire our butler and his wonderful tricks of cleaning from time to time.

So what are the midday snacks for the day this time! Of course we have our usual supply of Mellowcremes and candy corn but i doubt that is appropiate for this occassion. Perhaps some cookies and other snacks. And yes Evica has helped us out when we needed it before she is always welcome to admire our butler and his services and join us for tea every now and then if she so wishes.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Enharmonic Interval
Darth Acheron

Thank you. Anyone who can help clean up the labs and keep the place tidy is definitely welcome.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Zero the hunter
EviCa

*Bows to EviCa* I would be delighted to see. Also you are invited to join us in midday snacking. Could I get you something to eat or drink, mademoiselle?

Invited to midday snacking?
Oh dear, you are too kind sir. I would like a drink if you please, any drink shall do.

Here is the Chickiebot's concept. Tweaks and adjustments may come along it during her creation process.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devout Pumpkin

Blackrosekitten21

So what are the midday snacks for the day this time! Of course we have our usual supply of Mellowcremes and candy corn but i doubt that is appropiate for this occassion. Perhaps some cookies and other snacks. And yes Evica has helped us out when we needed it before she is always welcome to admire our butler and his services and join us for tea every now and then if she so wishes.

Candy corn is ALWAYS an appropriate snack for Jackies! The return of our Pumpkin King has made me crave candy corn something fierce the past few days!

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EviCa
Zero the hunter
EviCa

Invited to midday snacking?
Oh dear, you are too kind sir. I would like a drink if you please, any drink shall do.

Here is the Chickiebot's concept. Tweaks and adjustments may come along it during her creation process.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awww its so cute. I hope she becomes available to help you soon. Until then if you ever need a place to come relax like i said previously you are welcome to join us for tea and midday snacks. You've helped us out quite a bit so your welcome to join us when you want to for snacks and pleasent conversation..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff