Hello.

Good Evening 0.24 24.0% [ 18 ]
Good Morning 0.18666666666667 18.7% [ 14 ]
Good Night 0.18666666666667 18.7% [ 14 ]
Meow. 0.38666666666667 38.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Enduring Phantom

I would move misplaced and spam threads into their proper sub-forum instead of dumping everything in the CB.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Susue
I would be so mean. xd I used to moderate years ago on what was once the 2nd largest Tolkien fansite (omg dork) and I was the youngest and strictest. Moving threads, deleting, banning, banning, banning.
You banned.
You banned.
You warned.
Damn, you banned.

I'd probably go full mod nazi on Gaia because this website has about 1,000% more trolling on a regular basis. So, I've never applied. xD
I think it would depend on the forums I moderate but if it were trashier forums then probably not...

That would totally be me.
ninja

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Special Snowflake

I'd be a Mod that deals with reported threads and sends out a nice picture to thank you for reporting... and then I'd switch to an alternate account for Mod down time.

I'd experiment to see if people are more/less polite to me as a Mod or alt and report the findings to the GCD once Mod-ship was over.

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I would have a field day on the Barton Forum and every other forum where misplaced threads are seemingly neglected. I would also likely be not nearly as social.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
This is pretty much what would happen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd be riding on the queen while wearing sunglasses and spamming ㅋㅋㅋ.

In actuality, I think I'm too lazy for responsibilities. emotion_zzz

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I was a mod for a while, it was actually a lot of work, and quite a bit of fun.

I'd like to think I was a pleasant mod. At times I felt like an a*****e when I would enforce the rules, or send a PM to someone asking them to stop doing something, or that their thread was in the wrong place.

A lot of the time though I also felt a bit disconnected with the community as I was working (there is a good bit of work involved) on making sure the forum(s) I was watching over were kept safe.

Fluffy Trash

I already applied. I'm just waiting for an answer. 3nodding

But onto the main topic:
I won't know how I'll be as a mod. I think I'll probably double to triple check everything I post and be less active on posting but, still active on the topics I roam. I'll probably be too busy handling reports and whatnot. User Image

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I wouldn't be a Mod, I couldn't stand people hating me.

Oh and helping people, can't stand that either.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Being a mod is completely different from what you think of when you apply.

I had no idea of the amount of team work it really is, you really do work as a team while being able to enjoy being Gaia users with each other.

As for the mod work itself, it is work, but it's not bad at all. It gives me something to do while I'm on the site. ninja
It's also been a great way to prevent myself from being a Fishing maniac. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces