Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Absolute Shadows
Phantom Shifter
This is an idea I would try, but I'm a little confused as to how line-art is involved with breedables. sweatdrop

Well, You make an Outline of whatever, then you auction it off to someone, they use the Drawing as a template to make Breedables =3

I see so you make all the growth stages and then they buy it from you? How do you keep people from just taking the line art don't you put like sample over it or something?
I guess I will try an Actual Attempt, But Fireworks isn't being Co-operative with me =O
It's simple - people who want to open a breedables shop but either can't draw or don't want to draw the lineart themselves need to buy the lineart. For example, this is lineart I sold a while ago:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is now in use in the Breedables shop "Puck's Wood". The people who own the shop color it in different ways and sell it as pets.
..You write "SAMPLE" all over the image and you send them the actual links after they've payed..
..Wow..That is VERY cute.. I really wish I could draw like that.. v.v;

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I see, I think sweatdrop
Hmm this sounds fun
MMmh, it takes me so long to do art I'm not sure if it would be profitable. However selling line art does eliminate the coloring part I have some serious emotional issues with. I mean, I color all right, it's just... coloring makes me angry. I really can't explain why. sweatdrop Must be some elementary school trauma or something.
..If I had a scanner, I'd draw avatar art but since I don't... *Sighs..* I can't even do this thing..well, coloring isn't that hard, but drawing on Photoshop sure is.. I've actually drawn my character on Photoshop before..it was my first, and probably the best try..
Btw, I forgot to say - that lineart I posted a few posts up sold for a chain wallet. So yeah, it can be very profitable to do lineart auctions, but it sort of... fluctuates.

On one occasion, I put loads of work into more than a dozen pieces of clean, detailed lineart, and they sold for less than 10k... On another occasion, I sold something that had taken me half an hour to do for 12k.

Very hard to predict.
..Doesn't a chain wallet cost around..5k or something? I wouldn't know, since I'm not really into the Gaian economy, but more than a year ago, my friend had sold hers to me for around 5 or 7k..
Proginoskes
..Doesn't a chain wallet cost around..5k or something? I wouldn't know, since I'm not really into the Gaian economy, but more than a year ago, my friend had sold hers to me for around 5 or 7k..

Psh, more like 175k - 190k I believe
Proginoskes

Now there at 120k
lol
Puda OdDity
Proginoskes

Now there at 120k
lol

guess the GCD is off a few Hundered K =3
I suck at lineart, but It's a good idea.

Hows this for my first?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas