Welcome to Gaia! ::

GLKilowog
What does it mean by "breedable"? Or "changable"? Do you just make them two pictures or what?

Usually, the customer gets an image with the pet as an egg. Then, after some time has passed, the store owner uploads the next image which shows the pet as a baby or child... and so on, until the pet is grown. That's the changeable part.

Once your pet is an adult, you can breed them in many shops - either you own two pets of the same store myself, or you contact somebody who owns another one. Then the store owner draws one or more children that look like a cross between the parents.
GLKilowog
What does it mean by "breedable"? Or "changable"? Do you just make them two pictures or what?

Read the FAQ in that forum, It explains it better than I ever could =3

@ Bebbo - Psh, Show off xd
Awesome! I should really try that. XD;
glad to have helped
I just wanted to post these here to see if anyone thinks they might sell. I still need to make the eggs and the females, but I think their cute.

Baby Male

Adult Male

Should I go on with this, or do these just plain suck. Please be honest.
I'm working on one (a fish-looking creature and its younger stages) now.

I'm drawing in pencil, and I'm going to scan it when I'm finished. 3nodding
Anyone know of some free graphics programs that can be used for stuff like this? sweatdrop
I can't believe this is still here
This has actually been more helpful then any thread I visited in that short time I believed I could sell my art (waaaay back in the day!)
I once had a screenshot shop, but Gaia shut it down ;_;
Forget post...
This is what i made in like 1/2 an hour anyone like it razz

AWTB??
yes i know i have a psyco imagination sweatdrop
well i can't even reach the level of crappy. so i guess i'll just have to go around donating to gaia.
I Think ill try it, with PAINT!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces