Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the best I could do. I stretched it out on paint and then submitted to photobucket and this is what the size comes out to be after making it huge on paint xp

User Image
..Hmm..You need to reduce the size of the image. If it's this small, it'll be extremely difficult to color this.. Do you have Photoshop? If so, I might be able to help you resize it..if not, I'm not sure I know a way..You might try to find another image host that wouldn't limit the size so much..
If I reduce it you can't get that clear an image. If I leave it as I did earlier, it's tiny. I have this panda and I'm working on another to color. And as for photoshop no I don't, I'll try it though.
..Well..Alright. Saving it as a JPEG also reduces the size, so you should try that out as well..
A JPEG? What is that?
..It's another image format..Open it in Paint, click File, Save As, and below the name bar is a dropdown menu.. If you click on it, you should see different image formats.. Click on JPEG..
Oh. I'll give it a shot.
Oh heck yeah baby! Thanks so much!! *does this little dance*

User Image

Does that work better?
User Image

Or

User Image

I'm holding an auction atm. for the second, with a starting bid of 100g, but no-one's interested. sweatdrop
Thanx 4 the advice of course another way 2 make fast money is forums. every time u post something u get more incase u haven't figured th@ out yet 3nodding
pretty good idea but what if u could just go to a different site like deviant art and get some of ur old pics that would save me a lot of time right?
luna_68
Thanx 4 the advice of course another way 2 make fast money is forums. every time u post something u get more incase u haven't figured th@ out yet 3nodding
Umm...Well done. That's kinda the first thing you learn when reading the stickies....
*Shrugs..* ..He isn't forcing you to do anything..is he? You could always try.. I'm glad it worked, Wolf Angel. ^^ Kougra, both of those are cool..I'm sure they'll come. =) Don't worry..
Proginoskes
*Shrugs..* ..He isn't forcing you to do anything..is he? You could always try.. I'm glad it worked, Wolf Angel. ^^ Kougra, both of those are cool..I'm sure they'll come. =) Don't worry..
3nodding I don't mind too much, I saw someone selling awesome art for a minimum of 5k on their fourth page of pure bumping...I would definitly of bid about 15k if I had anywhere near that. xd
We're going to do this thread in which various people who want to sell their line art will own their own shops..would you like to join? If you do, please PM me..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff