Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep, a really well done breedable sold for about 12 million.
That is... such an awesome idea. Thanks Domi!
Really nice idea. My guild is having a lineart auction, amongst other things, as a fundraiser. Coming up in an undetermined amount of time. I was even convinced to draw some stuffs. *grins*
TriskDaemon
Really nice idea. My guild is having a lineart auction, amongst other things, as a fundraiser. Coming up in an undetermined amount of time. I was even convinced to draw some stuffs. *grins*
I want to make Line-art robots... domokun
Neat idea. I really should check the minishops forum out more often.
Lucrecia Sapphire
TriskDaemon
I drew fish.
Yes, art earns a lot of gold on Gaia. :/ I won't argue there. Yes, B/C works in.... strange ways. >___<;

But, the way you put it, it just sounds so...egh. *shrug* could just be me.

People pay a lot for lineart because it can be colored and used in a shop IF successful, they'll earn more gold off of the lineart and the shop than what they paid for the lineart. It's that possibility~ Sure, they pay a lot for lineart, but if they themselves can't draw, but get good lineart, and can manage well, they can earn some nice gold themselves as well. You make it sound as if this is a surefire way to get a ton of gold. @__@; Some lineart, no matter how nice, just don't sell. It depends.

Still. I don't know much about B/C. But as an R&C artist, it's just a touchy subject I suppose.
Hmm, I guess I will try it =3

Space Werewolf

TriskDaemon
Lucrecia Sapphire
TriskDaemon
I drew fish.

And beautiful Triskfishes they are! =D
Yeah, but sadly I lack any thing besides MS Paint...Hey...Wait a sec...PIXILATED IMAGES! OF COURSE!!!
I can't draw line art, I don't even know what it is sweatdrop

But wow, 23k for those? Amazing, what the heck is line art anyway? (n00blet question)

Dorg Endo's King

Shirtless Hunter

I never understood why people buy art...so silly. But even my mediocre skills could up with something in the first post.
checkd3
I can't draw line art, I don't even know what it is sweatdrop

But wow, 23k for those? Amazing, what the heck is line art anyway? (n00blet question)
line-art is the outline of pets... so people buy these colorless pets and start a shop
Do you know of a good program i could use to do that and where i could get it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff