Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fatcat

10,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Cherubic Queen...
Any of the Angel/Demon wings (e.g. Michael's Wings)...
Compass of Seidh...
Kanoko's Nightmare...
Marionette (Pale, etc...)
Ninja headband (think: Naruto)
Real Mini Wings
Real Golden Halo
Angelic Sash
Those items will always be expensive. Probably because they are legendary.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
V II T A L II C
Cherubic Queen...
Any of the Angel/Demon wings (e.g. Michael's Wings)...
Compass of Seidh...
Kanoko's Nightmare...
Marionette (Pale, etc...)
Ninja headband (think: Naruto)
Real Mini Wings
Real Golden Halo
Angelic Sash
Those items will always be expensive. Probably because they are legendary.

You misreaded the title.
... INexpensive X)

Cat

Sweetheart Sweeper, the soot stains pose is really good. IMO!

Not sure if this was posted.

edit: thanks for the tip/s!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

V II T A L II C

The main of this topic is pointing out inexpensive, as in a low price for the quality you're getting in an item, common mistake so don't worry about it. :3

Anywho

Winter rose has one listing for 99,999g (most likely to undercut) but there are a few for 100k-110k. Has a lovely boquet, dress, and falling petals pose.

Valhalla's Eternal Armor is along the same page as Winter rose with price and have a really nice long haired wig

King of Fruits is in the upper 90k range for all those One Piece fans. I personally like the swords.

I remember back when everyone and their mom was asking for Demonic Anklets. Sitting at 93k for a LMP, gives a nice touch of black and it has armlet poses. Can't go wrong with armlet poses.

Badass coat that looks good with males and females? Silver Sable Coat is your item. I paid a little less for mines, but 91k isn't a bad price at all.

Elegant Veil is a niiiiiiiice item. Love the details of the veil itself plus the tops and hair ribbons were a staple of many of outfits back then. LMP of 89k

April Birthstone Anklets has only two listings and both are 82k and 82.5k. You want white anklets get it now.

I just bought one but there are two more listings of Sauvignon Blanche for 78k. I mostly got it because the corset on it is so versatile but the dress is a beautiful cream too.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

buncy
Adventures of Sailor boy is a Flapjack tribute item. now at 50k

buy it for its tiny sailor hat.
Would look really cute with the new Loli Pop mouth pose.

Fashionable Genius

we have a heap of really adorb CHEAP items from the new rig , anywho my particular cheap favourites are..
User Image Sweet Strudel (52k) - it is really cute , especially those bangs & braid , and dress , they go well beautifully
User Image Mako Maki (80k) - a really nice asian warrior outfit , nicely pixeled as well c;

thats all i can remember for now , but there's so many amazing cheap stuff out there c;

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ami Satomora
I remember back when everyone and their mom was asking for Demonic Anklets. Sitting at 93k for a LMP, gives a nice touch of black and it has armlet poses. Can't go wrong with armlet poses.

Elegant Veil is a niiiiiiiice item. Love the details of the veil itself plus the tops and hair ribbons were a staple of many of outfits back then. LMP of 89k

I just bought one but there are two more listings of Sauvignon Blanche for 78k. I mostly got it because the corset on it is so versatile but the dress is a beautiful cream too.

I remember when Demonic Anklets was at least double that (perhaps even more like tripple). O.o

Same story for Elegant Veil. I had it wishlist stowed for a long time because it was so expensive! And I just checked out Gothic Veil (which was the dark colored counterpart in some ways) and it's had a real plunge too! Three listings in the 51k range? WHAT!?!

That cream dress is great to play around with right now. An artist or many of the artists for this site have come out with a lot of items featuring that same kind of cream. For example, it layers over the skirt in Daughter of Snows and creates an extremely elegant, sleek, and regal dress.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
buncy

Hat is good, but the things I can picture with that white and blue shirt... 4laugh

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SihadinaKenobi
buncy

Hat is good, but the things I can picture with that white and blue shirt... 4laugh

I just love it for the hat, its the only sailor's hat on the site I know of.

also Nautilus Raiment is under 100k again It's a little bit hard to work with but I love those pants/chaps and the coat is pretty neat.

Stellar Succubus

I know I normally like to do a big post with lots of items, but I just found this utterly amazing item

User Image Beastly professor is amazing.

For guys, the beard and grin is absolutely fantastic, imo.
The shirt is great, the body hair is... weird but some would like it.

But for me, the bangs and glasses are a great find! I think they're the nicest small frame glasses, they don't obscure the eye with a whitish transparent panel, the bangs are really nice, and the eyebrows are the perfect shape ^__^

Also reminds me of a certain character from a webcomic I can't really mention here due to its content being a little inappropriate for younger folks. But the art style is similar to that of Archie comics.

Handsome Man-Lover

User Image Adorable, around 40k at the lowest and has several fluffy item poses, aside from being a cute companion.

I also love these pets User Image User Image User Image all usually 35k-ish

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Bowie-Spawan
User Image Adorable, around 40k at the lowest and has several fluffy item poses, aside from being a cute companion.

I also love these pets User Image User Image User Image all usually 35k-ish

wow I remember when Ramune was always over 800k!!! thanks!! love it <3

Revered Connoisseur

buncy
SihadinaKenobi
buncy

also Nautilus Raiment is under 100k again It's a little bit hard to work with but I love those pants/chaps and the coat is pretty neat.
Oh man, I remember I bought this at 120k+, but look at that now. It's down to half! emotion_jawdrop

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Daltar
buncy
SihadinaKenobi
buncy

Oh man, I remember I bought this at 120k+, but look at that now. It's down to half! emotion_jawdrop

I sold mine not too long ago for like 350k!!! emotion_jawdrop is 60k now!

Revered Connoisseur

Calling out the males who love facial hair!
This one's a must-have!
User ImageKing of the Stars is a reference item to the Japanese puzzle game, Katamari Damacy! This one's got a goatee, face and leg mod, rainbow cape, and a cute crown!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff