Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Bear

BiaA
You can grab Mourning Groom for 80k now! I love the cravat and the shoes!

Im just a little girl
20 mil for kitten star - worth 4mil now
16mil for alex the raccoon - worth 700k now
even nightmare scarfs hit 15mil at one point - 10mil flat now.

gaia is in a recession.

Hm, I disagree, I think that happens because now there is a bigger variety of pets and rare RIG stuff so the demand is more spread across the items.
nah they rereleased them.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Trestle Lurker has an ab mod that is very similar to the ab mod in the Secret Retreat. The Lurker is only 200k on the MP, as opposed to millions for the Retreat. Good deal, I think.
order of atlantis which was around 80k now just about 40k or so

Magical Kitten

Blue Acinonyx is only 50k at the moment, and includes some nice goggles, a cool outfit with a nice touch of blue and an awesome blue bike.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Consulting Time Lord
Trestle Lurker has an ab mod that is very similar to the ab mod in the Secret Retreat. The Lurker is only 200k on the MP, as opposed to millions for the Retreat. Good deal, I think.

the only downside to it is that it gives you a really skinny waist but that can easily be hidden behind coats or jackets.

and its even cheaper than 200k now heart

Blessed Shapeshifter

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=wings&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit

do you see those wings

they say billion

BILLION
WHO IN THE ******** HAS THAT MUCH GOLD, LET ALONE A HUNDRED BILLION

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Im just a little girl
BiaA

Hm, I disagree, I think that happens because now there is a bigger variety of pets and rare RIG stuff so the demand is more spread across the items.
nah they rereleased them.

Both of those are factors, actually. People don't obsess over the rare RIG cats as much when they have a few other pet cat items to go after.

Dapper Hunter

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
gaia_crown
Honestly I love Woman in Black Veil.
I think it was a freebie for the movie?
Still, It's so mysterious.
I just bought one for 90gold
gaia_diamond

Raven Ryder's Partner

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thilath
dino.love
FRESH GRASS SKIRT.
i payed so much for that thing when they first started appearing... now its 1g...

Don't look at the prices of Angelic headband or camisole then...

come to think of it, the whole Angelic and Nitemare sets are obscenely cheap these days as well...

Even the nitemare parasol is only around 20k.

heck, even the Demonic Pitchfork and Staff of the angels are below 400k. Which isn't cheap, but it's a few hundred thousand cheaper than I remember...

So true... i remember saving for months for some of the nightmare items... paid somewhere around 50k for the headband and now it like the bustier are cheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaap..... lol ... i think the only thing i scrimped and saaved for was the halo and its about 200k or so now... but when you can play tanks to get the gold or sell s**t on the MP.. thats not really that pricey- not like it used to be!

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Colorful Cabra is already down to 70k. It has really bright green shorts and a matching wig, but what I love the most about it is DAT SCARF. heart

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
MuyamiKasai
Thilath
dino.love
FRESH GRASS SKIRT.
i payed so much for that thing when they first started appearing... now its 1g...

come to think of it, the whole Angelic and Nitemare sets are obscenely cheap these days as well...

heck, even the Demonic Pitchfork and Staff of the angels are below 400k. Which isn't cheap, but it's a few hundred thousand cheaper than I remember...

So true... i remember saving for months for some of the nightmare items... paid somewhere around 50k for the headband and now it like the bustier are cheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaap..... lol ... i think the only thing i scrimped and saaved for was the halo and its about 200k or so now... but when you can play tanks to get the gold or sell s**t on the MP.. thats not really that pricey- not like it used to be!

I paid about 500k for my nitemare bustier.
User Image

Raven Ryder's Partner

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thilath
MuyamiKasai
Thilath
dino.love
FRESH GRASS SKIRT.

I paid about 500k for my nitemare bustier.
User Image

wow... i think i actually pulled my bustier from the giftbox- i dont remember.... its just been that long and it was one of my first items... (a couple years ago i found a peice of paper from 06 where i had writen how much the items i wanted was and yea it was a LOT different then on costs)

hell ive noticed as with most (not all) older items they really drop with each release of new items... esp the MC's and old EI's.... ive got a couple friends who recently joined and they love the older EI's and they're fairly cheap some are just laughable at how cheap... esp when I can remember when some of the first EI's were over 4/500k +... esp that hermes moon- it was over a mil for a while there...

Ice Heart's Queen

Like a lot of people mentioned the items from Enchanted Trunks and Pink Gift Boxes are CHEAPER THAN DIRT! (Thankfully I was lucky and found most of them in a PBG for myself...and didn't pay million of gold for them...except you NMHB emotion_donotwant )

The Scar of Hero I am wearing used to be so damn rare...so much gold. During my 2nd month on Gaia I got a flying PBG and I received the Scar of Hero. I was beside myself with joy. I never thought I would have the Scar of Hero. As much as I love the avatars on Gaia I honestly hate the middle of the face because there is no nose. The Scar of Hero made me like my avatar's face. There were pretty much only a handful of face items and...2 glasses?...one could wear so there was nothing else to fill the middle of my ava's face.

Now the Scar of Hero is less than 500 gold emotion_jawdrop

I never wore it because it was expensive. I happen to LOVE the Scar of Hero. Expensive or cheap there is still nothing else quite like it. And bonus for the FFVIII reference. It's awesome.

Ice Heart's Queen

This thread did encourage me to try something...I've just been looking through the MP for items between 50 and 500 gold and buying when I know I don't own (that are non-store items)

emotion_awesome I feel like a genuis

EDIT/ 15k and 54 items later, I have to reorganize my inventory emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Eisleya
gaia_crown
Honestly I love Woman in Black Veil.
I think it was a freebie for the movie?
Still, It's so mysterious.
I just bought one for 90gold
gaia_diamond

I love that too, even if it's firmly in the 'gorgeous items I can't use to save my own sausages' pile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff