Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kain-Senpai
Hrisk
I'm wondering what the 100t one is?

Supposedly, it's a new manga chapter after this one concludes. New adventure and all...

And to fund that new adventure, another Kickstarter xp

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
[Elske]-[XXIX]

`.Bwah.

Now I know why my Vanilla Wafer Bundle wasn't selling - the contents aren't worth 7bil at all.
emo

So misleading, MP.
So misleading.

I feel your MP selling pain. emo

But I keep trying.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I've hit a slump, haven't made that much today. Trying to sell more stuff but all my goodies are running out. x__x

Mysterious Trickster

xcrimsonlegendx
I've hit a slump, haven't made that much today. Trying to sell more stuff but all my goodies are running out. x__x
Me, too. x.x

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Me, too. x.x
I was already out! The goals are to high for average people like me sad

6b till 300b

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Me, too. x.x
I feel so nervous...

Not knowing if I'll be able to make it in time, makes my stomach curdle...

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I'm surprised people have sunk so much......you go guys!!

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
xcrimsonlegendx

Same. I'm at 30bill, which of course is more gold than I could ever have dreamed of seeing on my account a year ago, thanks to generous Gaians, but that's a far cry from the Librarian Achievement with just a few days to go. I'm getting nervous about running out of time. sweatdrop

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Chocobo Princess
xcrimsonlegendx

Same. I'm at 30bill, which of course is more gold than I could ever have dreamed of seeing on my account a year ago, thanks to generous Gaians, but that's a far cry from the Librarian Achievement with just a few days to go. I'm getting nervous about running out of time. sweatdrop
Yeah, I'm pretty worried. x__x

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Chocobo Princess
xcrimsonlegendx

Good luck~! I hope you get there. whee

I see you got the one with the Fireflies from the Beach Party kickstarter; I wanted that one because it is beautiful but had no idea how to get it. redface

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Slowing down quite a bit, huh? We may not be able to hit 100t, but 60t is well within reach.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
xcrimsonlegendx
Chocobo Princess
xcrimsonlegendx

i found an item worth 2bil on a mule, so i'll just sell things and see how much i can get for you. you'll make it to 500bil.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Sweet Angel Mary
xcrimsonlegendx
Chocobo Princess
xcrimsonlegendx

i found an item worth 2bil on a mule, so i'll just sell things and see how much i can get for you. you'll make it to 500bil.
That's really kind of you, I hope you're right!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

11 more to do this time
I've only earned about 200bil? It doesn't even feel like it's a lot. I haven't tally up how much this new batch can get me but at most it's about 300bil

That's about 30 pieces of art. Somehow it just doesn't feel enough for this emotion_facepalm it's exhausting so if only it can bring more sjgfkhghsfjgf

Ahhhhhh I wish I had more gold, or money to fund this crying

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
xcrimsonlegendx
Sweet Angel Mary
xcrimsonlegendx
Chocobo Princess
xcrimsonlegendx

That's really kind of you, I hope you're right!

I didn't know i had 200bil worth of stuff in storage. i've been meaning to get rid of stuff for ages, so maybe it's a good thing they have a goldsink that i actually wanna help somebody with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff