Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halloween today! Did you enjoy the event?

Yes, despite the glitches and bugs. 0.28981723237598 29.0% [ 222 ]
No, the bugs was a turn off. 0.28720626631854 28.7% [ 220 ]
No, not really my kind of event. 0.20365535248042 20.4% [ 156 ]
I'm just here for the free candy. 0.21932114882507 21.9% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 766 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I like the healing system.

You can heal everyone on a thread in under a minute... or whatever.

Each person you heal you get a 5 minute timer until the next to you heal.

I thought it was like normal where you had to wait 5 minutes to heal or attack anyone at all... but instead you get a separate timer for every single player.

Sugary Gaian

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Pixitella
• Is TOT in shops active?

and how many soul candies do we need to redeem the items up in the list?

Yes, but the Cash Shops are not included.

It is totally random when and if you get any of the items on the list. So some people maybe 1,000 candies and others will never get everything... I guess.
• I was at Barton and then Moira's but nothing. Guess there's a bug atm idk.

That's too bad.

True Karma's Husband

Dapper Nerd

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Coat, vest, shoes, scarf
judging by the order they've been posted in (I'm still working towards the fourth item myself)

Zemalia
Not confirmed yet, but some people have reported different orders, it might be random. I think they're having some difficulties right now.

Abyss_Huntress
The coat was the first item that I got and listed here. Just got another coat granted without ever getting the scarf so that was probably the first item and I somehow got glitched. Posted that along with the other problem in the thread in report forum.

Thank you all very much! At least I'm not the only one with an issue. ToTing is back up for me again (the candy symbol is back, anyway) but I think I'll wait a bit before collecting.

Hallowed Witch

Sailor Tin Nyanko

I thought it was like normal where you had to wait 5 minutes to heal or attack anyone at all... but instead you get a separate timer for every single player.

I usually prefer to heal xD I actually haven't had much time to get on the event, been pretty busy updating the thread. Can't wait to get in there later tonight!

Fashionable Vampire

I go to work today after seeing that this event was funded and I come home to this?

Meh. Not my cup of tea. I'll pass this year.
NeveroddoreveN
Thank you all very much! At least I'm not the only one with an issue. ToTing is back up for me again (the candy symbol is back, anyway) but I think I'll wait a bit before collecting.

I actually ended up with the belt as my fourth item, so..
So far ToTing is working for me at the moment but we'll see how long it lasts..

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Oh look...I got two belts...I totally didn't need a shirt or hat...or scarf...or weapon...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Zemalia
Sailor Tin Nyanko

I usually prefer to heal xD I actually haven't had much time to get on the event, been pretty busy updating the thread. Can't wait to get in there later tonight!

Yeah, I'm used to healing and pets.

Most of the recent events all I did was healing... even if I wasn't a healer. With the exception of getting some achievements. Those made me stray out of my comfort for a while.

I don't know where the Bosses are. People have found links to cheat to get directly to fighting the bosses. I am guessing they appear on random people's threads since I haven't noticed Boss Threads. But I don't know what their names look like yet.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
dont care about the even at all, as usual .....
but that's not gonna stop me from dressing up as a demon cheerleader emotion_yatta

Dead Hellraiser

Calelith

Oh look...I got two belts...I totally didn't need a shirt or hat...or scarf...or weapon...

I wish there was a way to trade in duplicates for different ones since they're soulbound. I've got 4 shoes, 4 daggers, 2 belts, 2 vests, and a pair of pants. I'd love to get my hands on the hat and the scarf.

Dead Hellraiser

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Zemalia
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Yeah, I'm used to healing and pets.

Most of the recent events all I did was healing... even if I wasn't a healer. With the exception of getting some achievements. Those made me stray out of my comfort for a while.

I don't know where the Bosses are. People have found links to cheat to get directly to fighting the bosses. I am guessing they appear on random people's threads since I haven't noticed Boss Threads. But I don't know what their names look like yet.

Bosses show up on the main page of the event forum after you've fought enough. (I usually only noticed when it told me I couldn't attack until I fought the boss)

Invisible Lunatic

any achievements?

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
For those having trouble with trick or treating, try clicking on:
Treehouse
Faktori and
Dernier Cri
even if it doesn't have a candy. It doesn't show a candy when one is available in the store "horizontal strip" view.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rhea Byrne
Calelith

I wish there was a way to trade in duplicates for different ones since they're soulbound. I've got 4 shoes, 4 daggers, 2 belts, 2 vests, and a pair of pants. I'd love to get my hands on the hat and the scarf.

WoW

See I don't have the vest, dagger, hat, or scarf.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

For the clothing bonuses do they have to be equipped or do you just have to have earned them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff