Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halloween today! Did you enjoy the event?

Yes, despite the glitches and bugs. 0.28981723237598 29.0% [ 222 ]
No, the bugs was a turn off. 0.28720626631854 28.7% [ 220 ]
No, not really my kind of event. 0.20365535248042 20.4% [ 156 ]
I'm just here for the free candy. 0.21932114882507 21.9% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 766 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

All I keep getting is freaking potions...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Slumbering Tengu

Got this redeeming candy on the main page

User Image

User Image

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Abyss_Huntress
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Cinnamon Panda
Trick or treating doesn't seem to work for me.. all the NPCs keep saying "I already gave you candy" when I've received none. >>

Go to a New Shop.

Go to one with a Candy Icon on it's Shop Icon.

It's kinda glitched. A few of the told me that I already got one from them even though I hadn't and I have to wait till it resets to get my final 4 candies.

It will only reset when you finish collecting them all.

So either you are missing some or you need to report the glitch so a Dev can fix your account.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Pengaana
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Cinnamon Panda
Trick or treating doesn't seem to work for me.. all the NPCs keep saying "I already gave you candy" when I've received none. >>

Go to a New Shop.

Go to one with a Candy Icon on it's Shop Icon.

None of the shops have candy icons
and everyone is telling me to bug off
:I

Hmm,.. where are you looking for Candy Icons?

I didn't see them until I entered a shop.

The Cash Shops do not have candy so only a couple shops had them in the upper right hand corner until I hit the arrow icon to see more shop icons.

Slumbering Tengu

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Hmm,.. where are you looking for Candy Icons?

I didn't see them until I entered a shop.

The Cash Shops do not have candy so only a couple shops had them in the upper right hand corner until I hit the arrow icon to see more shop icons.

It fixed itself, see I was in the shops and not seeing anything
so I headed to the shop tab where I could see all the shops and one showed up there emotion_facepalm

Magic Hobo

So... ToT is broken, the event's broken, the header's broken, the event premise is angels and demons of all possible dreadfully boring things, why'd this event cost us 200T again?

Business Businessman

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Triceraclops
No animal items at all yet?

emotion_eyebrow

Just the background in The Treehouse so far, at least that I know of.. Maybe after the human set is complete? They're guaranteed at least one more item (the pants), but will probably have a total of at least ten to twelve I would imagine..

I forgot about the background, but still. The way it's going it looks like the animal items will be pretty difficult to get, if they exist at all. I get that animal items are never going to be released on the same scale as human items, but if we don't get at least a couple of items that you don't have to trick or treat 2837652837 times to get I'll be super disappointed.
Triceraclops
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Triceraclops
No animal items at all yet?

emotion_eyebrow

Just the background in The Treehouse so far, at least that I know of.. Maybe after the human set is complete? They're guaranteed at least one more item (the pants), but will probably have a total of at least ten to twelve I would imagine..

I forgot about the background, but still. The way it's going it looks like the animal items will be pretty difficult to get, if they exist at all. I get that animal items are never going to be released on the same scale as human items, but if we don't get at least a couple of items that you don't have to trick or treat 2837652837 times to get I'll be super disappointed.

Yeah... I would hope that trick-or-treating at least be somewhat fair, even if we don't get the re-coloured Soul Candy versions (though they are prettier/would be a lot easier to work with)...
Thinking on it, the kickstarter never did specify if any items would be for us or not, so I think it best we don't hold our breath.. Yeah, I'm now 99% sure we're not getting the black and white versions...

Quote:
Boss Battle

Once you have killed ten other players you are eligible for a boss battle. To battle the boss, click on the button at the top of the forum. This will put you into an instance where you fight a boss. Killing a boss rewards an awesome prize. Who are the bosses? We won’t spoil the surprise…

Be sure to wear your Advocate gear for a better chance at beating the boss? Paws can join in on the fun too! Just temporarily transform into a human in the dress-up page and equip the Advocate gear on your human avatar. Make sure you click save. Then, go back to being a paw! All of the Advocate gear will register as being equipped when you dive into your boss battle.

Good luck!

Slumbering Tengu

Oh do you need the other achievement?

User Image

Enduring Hero

EmpressZ
I know right. ONE CANDY?! And then if you replay those switchem levels, you just get gold.

This is going to take a few days.
No kidding. I hope they increase the candy grants later on.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I equipped the advocate's belt I got but when fighting the boss my stats are still zero, must be a glitch. xp
Well until they at least add a cool down period to when someone can attack after you are killed, this event is currently pointless on the Angel Team.
How do you get the black and white versions? cry

True Karma's Husband

Dapper Nerd

Can someone confirm something for me before I report a glitch?

This thread lists the ToT items in order of coat, vest and then scarf. Is that the correct order?
I received the scarf and now ToTing is down. Is this a known issue?

Hallowed Witch

NeveroddoreveN
Can someone confirm something for me before I report a glitch?

This thread lists the ToT items in order of coat, vest and then scarf. Is that the correct order?
I received the scarf and now ToTing is down. Is this a known issue?

Not confirmed yet, but some people have reported different orders, it might be random. I think they're having some difficulties right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff