Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

Lady Cres
The garden's so cute!, sadly the Valefor background isn't that nice :C Peyo's looks cool though~

Belly-burster

i love the bull king (nose and chest binding sigh) but
******** this way of getting items emotion_donotwant gross

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
oh look more s**t I cant use. :I

Valiant Jackling

lovely ghosts
after looking at the items...
why would anyone actually spend money to do this

some of them are nice, but not nice enough to warrant spending a ton of money for the chance of something good.

Also does this mean they're scrapping alchemy?

This new feature seems like it's purely cash based, while alchemy is a gold feature. I doubt they'll scrap alchemy, but we mightn't see many updates in the way of new recipes and things (have we even had one in the last 6 months? )

Stubborn Gifter

Yep... Already figure out that the cost of getting the charms is more than paying the cost to get the item. confused Not to mention that you can get it RANDOM when unpacking the bundle. So that's like a lot of waste of money just to get the specific charms you need.

I hope that the forum open to explain how to get those "wildcharm." I'm curious if there's an alternative besides buying from the Cash Shop.

I will admit that there are items I wish to get such as the background and the Eastern outfits. But seeing how this feature goes, I highly doubt it I'll get it.

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

There's apparently an achievement too.

User Image

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

SuccuViv
Lady Cres
The garden's so cute!, sadly the Valefor background isn't that nice :C Peyo's looks cool though~

The garden is adorable. I almost made peyo, it would be sweet for an alice in wonderland avatar I think. :3

A Snack

I want two or three things
but I honestly am going to try and forget that tab is there
because I won't be able to get them anyway.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Jisen Meizuki
Yep... Already figure out that the cost of getting the charms is more than paying the cost to get the item. confused Not to mention that you can get it RANDOM when unpacking the bundle. So that's like a lot of waste of money just to get the specific charms you need.

I hope that the forum open to explain how to get those "wildcharm." I'm curious if there's an alternative besides buying from the Cash Shop.

I will admit that there are items I wish to get such as the background and the Eastern outfits. But seeing how this feature goes, I highly doubt it I'll get it.

Well, the "get more" link for the wild card links to cash shop.

It's safe to say that your options is either cash...or cash.

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
this is way better then spending money on gold rigs people shouldn't complain i mean if you compare this to a gold rig this is so much more fun plus your working towards your item :3 and those gold rigs are for lazy people.... or idiotic gold hoggers in the mp..

Merry Traveler

I am curious on how can you earn the gem. Earn. not buy.
and how hard will it be to earn those gem.
until the announcement show up, I will just say this looks interesting.

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Lady Cres

User Image

Oh ******** you, Gaia Interactive.
At least none of those titles will be missed by me...

So...

We have Kanoko's shop (Which is more or less ignored by now). We have Club Verge (Ignored and Verge items get thrown in RIGs and LV anyways), we have the USA only anime shop (Ignored due to lack of sponsors. Gee, I wonder why). We have LV being updated about 10 times a day.

And now we have this.

How many more cash options do you reckon they'll add at this point?

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
LMFAO
Well hopefully the lips won't cost that much 'cause they're the only thing I'm interested in. lol

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
amarzyciel
I am curious on how can you earn the gem. Earn. not buy.
and how hard will it be to earn those gem.
until the announcement show up, I will just say this looks interesting.
lets hope zomg is connected to this biggrin be an awesome update >w<

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Bellecoso
Lady Cres

User Image

Oh ******** you, Gaia Interactive.
At least none of those titles will be missed by me...

So...

We have Kanoko's shop (Which is more or less ignored by now). We have Club Verge (Ignored and Verge items get thrown in RIGs and LV anyways), we have the USA only anime shop (Ignored due to lack of sponsors. Gee, I wonder why). We have LV being updated about 10 times a day.

And now we have this.

How many more cash options do you reckon they'll add at this point?

This feature kinnnnnnnda feels like tentacl. at least to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff