Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

A feature that is completely useless to me. I really wanted that Kurola. ;A;

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
This would have been better as a Kickstarter sink. Actually no, that's a bad idea. rolleyes Oh well, guess I'll just wait for the items to be spammed into existence by the Gaians who have expendable income.

esste's Bae

Bashful Leaf

It's sad that I didn't even get remotely excited because it's all for Cash; and more than likely not worth it.
Hopefully this changes in the future, since it is a new feature.

It's a bummer because the concept is really cute ._.

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
If this is how we can get phoenix backwings then swear im done.ill pay cg for them but not for a CHANCE to make them.
(( for now im happy that at least i can make a decent set with layering but still..)

Gaia give us something Useful that we've been asking for.

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Brightfires
Naladi
Considering that one pack gives you three random charms,.

UP TO three charms... I had quite a few that only gave me one or two. Threes were actually quite rare.

It just keeps going from bad to worse even without me being full blown cynical!

Dangerous Darling

Scaammm.
Don't they have, like, test groups? Sample audiences? Anyone who said, well, maybe this isn't an amazing plan . . .?
Anyone? Bueller?

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Sprinkle Bear
It's sad that I didn't even get remotely excited because it's all for Cash; and more than likely not worth it.
Hopefully this changes in the future, since it is a new feature.

It's a bummer because the concept is really cute ._.

is anything gaia does exciting now? it just feels like we're getting the same things over and over again.

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Can we all just not buy this and NOT use this feature. They are bound to make it better

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Rassayana
Scaammm.
Don't they have, like, test groups? Sample audiences? Anyone who said, well, maybe this isn't an amazing plan . . .?
Anyone? Bueller?

If they think they have a need to use test groups, gold gen probably wouldn't have happened. emo

Sugary Hellhound

20,475 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Bellecoso
Brightfires
Naladi
Considering that one pack gives you three random charms,.

UP TO three charms... I had quite a few that only gave me one or two. Threes were actually quite rare.

It just keeps going from bad to worse even without me being full blown cynical!

Actually, if it give you more than one of the same charm, it only shows it as one. There are three charms in each pack.

fxxkin demon

I gave it a try.

I purchased 3 singles and a deluxe pack. I recieved 6 hearts and 3 stars. Enough to make just a handful of items. The randomness of the packs seems odd and the diamonds are obviously the rare ones.

I made the brown cat eye glasses. The quality is good though I think they sit a little too far down on Sal's face. I couldn't use his regular eyes. I'm debating on making another item or waiting until the announcement hit and the components hit the MP. I like to make the flaming skull head next.

As for the feature as a whole...I'm not sure. Cash-only and random can go either way. But people like items and there are some desirable ones in there. I can see many quest threads popping up with people asking for help getting hearts and stars.

Magic Spirit

the only way i would use this feature as a C/S feature is if one pack had like 50 gems or whatever in it. other than that, the only way i would use this is if you could find the charms in towns or randomly around the site. like, if they get rid of the giftboxes and replace them with new ones that give out charms. same with pink links. even if it took me forever to collect i'd be cool with it. but you know, keep the bundles in there for people that do want to up it.

it sucks because i really want pale lady. damn it.

Beau

Rassayana
Scaammm.
Anyone? Bueller?

Test Group A.....

All but one of us feel that this is a bad idea Gaia.
That one guy over there loves it though and plans to spend lots of money in it.

(Gaia heads back and discusses)
That one guy plans to spend lots of money. lets go with what he wants. Screw the
ones that don't plan to pay.

Feature gets released then.

0 -o

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Looks weird!

Stubborn Gifter

Lockany
Maybe I'm just irritable, but I feel like recently every move Gaia made recently were designed to piss us off (at least those of us who don't have a lot of discretionary income). Seriously, aren't most Gaia users either students or newly graduates? What makes the marketing team thinks we have that much money spend on pixels.

I guess companies these days don't give a crap about their target audience's buying power.

I don't blame you for feel irritated, I'm pretty sure most of the people, including myself feel the same. Heck, with any decision Gaia made, I think 1 out of 10 decision makes the user happy. >.>;

I remember there was a thread that asked the users' age using Gaia, and based on the poll, most of the people are either in college or already graduated from college. And even though those are the type of people that have jobs, even they don't spend as much money on Gaia. After all, they have other things that are important such as bills, rent, gas, and food. We have priorities that are important than pixel item being on limited time.

And even though I'm aware that Gaia has priorities too such as trying to reach the marketing tier in order to keep Gaia online, what they kinda fail is how to appeal the audience. Because if the customers are not happy, what makes them think they will continue investing money?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff