Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inkou
rolleyes Either way, didn't he just fall off and go splat? stare With his tower right on top of him? And his son on top of the tower? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong tower... gonk Either way, he's kicking the bucket a couple times over.

tower fell opposite way, Physics don't Alway apply to Gaia, The mansion would have NEVER been able to fall in the Perfect of a way that it crushed the VonHelson mansion, Faced the Right way, and all that fun stuff.

You never know.
I hate sucky repeat threads...
Steven S.
There is no hole

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Plus, from the clock tower to gambino's tower he would have been facing the shot. turning away to see his son would have opened him up for a shot to his back, but he would have fallen forward onto his son, and notice the conspicous lack of blood.
stare try scooting that over a bit.
I pointed out my other post his knees if you can see it. He was on his knees to hug gino cause he's so tiny. GamGam got shot and tried to stand up out of shock but lost his balence since he was so close to the edge and fell over.
ne ways it happened like two months ago and no one cares much for the details anymore crying .
Quote:
stare try scooting that over a bit.
I pointed out my other post his knees if you can see it. He was on his knees to hug gino cause he's so tiny. GamGam got shot and tried to stand up out of shock but lost his balence since he was so close to the edge and fell over.
ne ways it happened like two months ago and no one cares much for the details anymore crying .

That's just a shadow.
Absolute Shadows
Inkou
rolleyes Either way, didn't he just fall off and go splat? stare With his tower right on top of him? And his son on top of the tower? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong tower... gonk Either way, he's kicking the bucket a couple times over.

tower fell opposite way, Physics don't Alway apply to Gaia, The mansion would have NEVER been able to fall in the Perfect of a way that it crushed the VonHelson mansion, Faced the Right way, and all that fun stuff.

You never know.

Either way, he still fell from the top of his tower. I'd say that the pocket watch won't help him this time, even if it did take the blow for him.

So why make such a fuss over it?
Inkou
Absolute Shadows
Inkou

You never know.

Either way, he still fell from the top of his tower. I'd say that the pocket watch won't help him this time, even if it did take the blow for him.

So why make such a fuss over it?

Because if any of us had a real life to entertain ourselves with--we wouldn't be on GAIA in the first place.
relly? lol thatz cool/. bump.
And that's not a hole on his watch it's what all Clocks and watches have.. and beside if Gambino's watch was shotted where is the glass? Wouldn't the glass on the watch shattered if it got shot?
rolleyes
According to my hypothesis and proven theory, Gambino was shot.
Here it is:

User Image

Sorry that it's so huge sweatdrop I feel like a dork now.
I think the pocket watch was just for dramatic effect. It made for a good scene.
not to be rude but ur to late to post this
Psycho Jack
And that's not a hole on his watch it's what all Clocks and watches have.. and beside if Gambino's watch was shotted where is the glass? Wouldn't the glass on the watch shattered if it got shot?

The glass did shatter on Gambino's watch. You can see this in the full page shot of him falling. It could have been from a grazing shot as many people speculate, or by piercing right through him from the back and coming out through the watch. People don't seem to like that possibility though.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
so we now have a gaian "magic bullet" conspiracy. the bullet should have shot him in the back. there was no entry wound. he showed evidence of being shot in the chest (i.e. the way he fell, the damage to his gear, etc.). the point is, there was more than one gunman, and lee oswald (what im calling the clocktower sniper) didnt fire the shot that caused him to fall. there was another gunman! & im certain that one of those bots from the east fired the shot!
Somewhere, a Gaian comic artist is rolling his eyes at all the speculation over his work.

1,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aremi-shi
Somewhere, a Gaian comic artist is rolling his eyes at all the speculation over his work.

lol, that's probably true.... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces