Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look at the pic
His pocket watch took the hit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bumps are appreciated 3nodding

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
1. this is a repeat thread

2. bumping is not allowed on these forums

Dramatic Hunter

Hello Captain Obvious.

That theory has been subitted MANY times before.

But thank you for sharing.

And before you leave, can I shake you by the hand?
Steven S.
Look at the pic
His pocket watch took the hit.

Bumps are appreciated 3nodding

Wow... good eye. eek
Baneful, stink palming? Honestly...

But kid, really, this thread has been done WAY to many times. We all know on May 13th, we'll all cry that there's STILL no update, or will finally get a conclusion.

Either way I'm getting pretty damned sick of this.
DecayingThorn

But kid, really, this thread has been done WAY to many times. We all know on May 13th, we'll all cry that there's STILL no update, or will finally get a conclusion.

I'm just saying, that if Gambino didn't get shot then the von helson sisters, were set up to get that building dropped on them
Steven S.
DecayingThorn

I'm just saying, that if Gambino didn't get shot then the von helson sisters, were set up to get that building dropped on them

...Okay, erm, the tower was Gambino's evil or some thing like that. Personally, I think it was just bad architecture, any way they went Squish and we're all waiting for an update.
Steven S.
DecayingThorn

I sense an ego battle coming...
stare a small fury animal just died right now...

Ne ways your wrong! Gambino did get shot.
you can't really see it since tinypic is a resizing whore. but if you find a regular picture you'll see that he has a gun shot hole in his back right behind the pocket watch. Gambino was on his knees going to hug gino when he was shot he stood up quickly looseing his balence thus falling off the tower.

now go on with you life knowing the truth. and quit making repeat threads! scream
There is no hole

Plus, from the clock tower to gambino's tower he would have been facing the shot. turning away to see his son would have opened him up for a shot to his back, but he would have fallen forward onto his son, and notice the conspicous lack of blood.
There is no way to tell 100% Anyway, Pointless arguing, Just discuss what you think and don't attack each other ^_^

Off Topic:

I really wish I had a User name Captian Obvious

*Walks into Liams Shop*

Yo Captian Obvious!
Gambino didn't die....Wow! Who cares?
rolleyes Either way, didn't he just fall off and go splat? stare With his tower right on top of him? And his son on top of the tower? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong tower... gonk Either way, he's kicking the bucket a couple times over.
LunarMystique
Gambino didn't die....Wow! Who cares?

Ummm, Me?

No proof of that either though.
Yeah. People have known this since the day it happened. *sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items