Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
One day I plan to shamelessly spend $2,400 on Gaia just to say, I've been there, done that, and pissed a lot of people off.

Dapper Rogue

I budget my money since I have bills, gotta eat, ECT.

Lucky Visionary

14,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Adnama Lavode
Neon Wasteland
I use too , but then i wised up . I mean every now and then yeah if i have extra money that i don't have anything else to spend on i will . But my attitude has changed from spending a ridick amount of money on this site.

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

It kinda feels like your bragging .. i don't know if you are
So they banned you for doing something they encourage? Because they have this as a "best way to make gold" in their sticky thread in the Welcome forum for new people.

I'd raise hell about this if I were you. It's really messed up.
I'm pretty sure he just doesn't know the real reason he was banned/ is embarrassed to say why he was really banned, because they would not ban for that.

Rainbow Kitten

15,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Trinisette
Shiarka Jonless
So then... you're not going to be in debt...?

CRYBABY! STFU!
ima lick your clothes off

Could you just throw money at me, instead?

Rogue

Gimme the marionette bundle for cheap price plox Dx

Rainbow Kitten

15,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Jaxent
Adnama Lavode
Neon Wasteland
I use too , but then i wised up . I mean every now and then yeah if i have extra money that i don't have anything else to spend on i will . But my attitude has changed from spending a ridick amount of money on this site.

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

It kinda feels like your bragging .. i don't know if you are
So they banned you for doing something they encourage? Because they have this as a "best way to make gold" in their sticky thread in the Welcome forum for new people.

I'd raise hell about this if I were you. It's really messed up.
I'm pretty sure he just doesn't know the real reason he was banned/ is embarrassed to say why he was really banned, because they would not ban for that.

He's leaving out the part where he bought valuable items from users and not through the cash shop... because it may not have existed yet.

Playful Lunatic

18,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I don't own any credit cards just because I know I would charge them up. Not necessarily on Gaia, just, I'm a horrible impulse buyer. I still impulse buy on Gaia, but I do it with money I have to spend. smile

Must have been to splurge like that all at once though.

Dangerous Loiterer

I'm running up my credit on groceries while trying to get my business off the ground.

So no

I do not spend my money on virtual items.

When I do make money I'll be saving up $1,500 or so to get a bigger motorcycle. And visit my family. And eat more than pasta and eggs. And buy 2 ply toilet paper.

Enjoy your disposable income. gonk

Magnetic Phantom

Well, that's unfortunate.

Eloquent Cultist

I don't have a credit card, so there's nothing to max out.

lol

Shadowy Genius

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
"Face Palm"

Dapper Bear

12,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Flatterer 200
My reaction is literally a mix of lol and rolleyes .

Also didn't you make this thread, OP? You completely went back on what you were saying.

Sweet Lunatic

Annnnnd it's only the first day of black friday. What're you gonna do when stuff like the Rosamund recolor comes out?~
OP you seriously need a life.
Princess Piffle
Annnnnd it's only the first day of black friday. What're you gonna do when stuff like the Rosamund recolor comes out?~

Open a new credit card? /america

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games