Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionista

17,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
One day I plan to shamelessly spend $2,400 on Gaia just to say, I've been there, done that, and pissed a lot of people off.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I budget my money since I have bills, gotta eat, ECT.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Adnama Lavode
Neon Wasteland
I use too , but then i wised up . I mean every now and then yeah if i have extra money that i don't have anything else to spend on i will . But my attitude has changed from spending a ridick amount of money on this site.

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

It kinda feels like your bragging .. i don't know if you are
So they banned you for doing something they encourage? Because they have this as a "best way to make gold" in their sticky thread in the Welcome forum for new people.

I'd raise hell about this if I were you. It's really messed up.
I'm pretty sure he just doesn't know the real reason he was banned/ is embarrassed to say why he was really banned, because they would not ban for that.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Trinisette
Shiarka Jonless
So then... you're not going to be in debt...?

CRYBABY! STFU!
ima lick your clothes off

Could you just throw money at me, instead?

Rogue

Gimme the marionette bundle for cheap price plox Dx

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Jaxent
Adnama Lavode
Neon Wasteland
I use too , but then i wised up . I mean every now and then yeah if i have extra money that i don't have anything else to spend on i will . But my attitude has changed from spending a ridick amount of money on this site.

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

It kinda feels like your bragging .. i don't know if you are
So they banned you for doing something they encourage? Because they have this as a "best way to make gold" in their sticky thread in the Welcome forum for new people.

I'd raise hell about this if I were you. It's really messed up.
I'm pretty sure he just doesn't know the real reason he was banned/ is embarrassed to say why he was really banned, because they would not ban for that.

He's leaving out the part where he bought valuable items from users and not through the cash shop... because it may not have existed yet.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I don't own any credit cards just because I know I would charge them up. Not necessarily on Gaia, just, I'm a horrible impulse buyer. I still impulse buy on Gaia, but I do it with money I have to spend. smile

Must have been to splurge like that all at once though.

Omnipresent Loiterer

I'm running up my credit on groceries while trying to get my business off the ground.

So no

I do not spend my money on virtual items.

When I do make money I'll be saving up $1,500 or so to get a bigger motorcycle. And visit my family. And eat more than pasta and eggs. And buy 2 ply toilet paper.

Enjoy your disposable income. gonk

Magnetic Phantom

Well, that's unfortunate.

In a relationship with the Yiling Patriarch

Wrathful Spirit

I don't have a credit card, so there's nothing to max out.

lol

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"Face Palm"

Rare

My reaction is literally a mix of lol and rolleyes .

Also didn't you make this thread, OP? You completely went back on what you were saying.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Annnnnd it's only the first day of black friday. What're you gonna do when stuff like the Rosamund recolor comes out?~

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
OP you seriously need a life.
Princess Piffle
Annnnnd it's only the first day of black friday. What're you gonna do when stuff like the Rosamund recolor comes out?~

Open a new credit card? /america

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces