Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

I get beggars whenever I put items on the Marketplace and some random PMs here and there, but that's about it.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Liam_Wolf

zOMG! Is where I earn my gold mostly, you need to be able to find a good crew that you can get along with to play and earn the gold. But it's not as smooth as always. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Liam_Wolf

I get most of mine from the Cash Shop. Sometimes I like to buy 10$ of items and just give them out to people. I tried to do the whole ZOMFG thing, but even when I had an awesome crew, the rewards were very minimal.

People don't want to spend a lot of time on a site trying to get gold when they have school and there everyday life to worry about. Thats probably why Gaia has seen a huge drop in users over the past few years.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Liam_Wolf
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Liam_Wolf

I get most of mine from the Cash Shop. Sometimes I like to buy 10$ of items and just give them out to people. I tried to do the whole ZOMFG thing, but even when I had an awesome crew, the rewards were very minimal.

People don't want to spend a lot of time on a site trying to get gold when they have school and there everyday life to worry about. Thats probably why Gaia has seen a huge drop in users over the past few years.

That is true, plus people have real lives to deal with, sooner or later we have to stop gaia.

Ladykiller

I've never had this problem. Like, even on my other account where I blatantly had a s**t load of gold, nobody's ever asked for some. Idk why you don't just change your pm settings or tell them to ******** off.

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
You know, I've never gotten a begging PM? I guess I'm poor. Maybe you should donate? wink

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
ROMVLVS
You know, I've never gotten a begging PM? I guess I'm poor. Maybe you should donate? wink

LOL sorry you are poor, I would give you some suggestions to earn gold but I'm sure you've heard them all. emotion_yatta

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

X

User Image

Strangely I have not had a beggar in a long long time. I used to get them all the time, but once I got "richer" they just seemed to stop. xD

The only thing I get now is crappy offers when I list something in the MP, but those aren't too bad. I kinda miss getting a sob story from someone though. Something along the lines of "It's my friends B-day before they go away and i have nothing to give them" or something like that.

User Image

In a relationship with RedstarGalaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
TheMoonsBluePassage
I can't remember the last time I got an outright begging message. Then again, if I did get one, I would likely just delete it without replying unless they seemed to be genuinely new to the site and lost as to how to earn gold. In that case, I would probably reply back with a few of the commonplace tips for earning gold: namely Booty Grab and zOMG.

This^ cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces