Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
Anaella
Pirate Captain Sushi
Emotional character development on Easter Bunny. And a glimpse at EB's face.
AAAAND Diedrich isn't the main focus.

Okay, I'm happy gaia. I love you still.

Well, Diedrich is there, but they somehow managed to not make him as grating as usual. Maybe that's because I'm being distracted by the urge to poke EBs belly. 8'D

Well in this specific manga chapter, he kinda of feels like an antagonist, but with the way the story is going it seems like more focus is place on EB's feelings on the situation, making him the protagonist of this chapter. EB may start waging war on everything "cute" and kill everything on "Cutie-Pie" month.
I just love it when the villain is the protagonist. heart

I MEAN-.. hero. YES. HERO. THAT IS WHAT I SAID.

Also: Dost my eyes deceive me? 2 1/2 hours? Until the next page?
God-damn, they went with the old manga format. I ******** LOVE YOU.

This promises to be a very enjoyable Easter event. I'm so happy that the EB is finally getting the character development he deserves. I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS SINCE FOREVER.
Anaella
poopyboobies
Anaella
poopyboobies
I'm glad I'm not the only one who stayed up late. This is my first gaia event in a loooong time. I didn't realize the easter bunny turned into a mecha. He looks like guyver or something now. I'm going to have to read up on it.

Also I won 5000 gold from a pink link so thanks lol!!

First event in how long? 'Cause he's been a robunny for a loooong time. XD

8 years, lol.

Lol, holy s**t. Well, welcome back. Would you believe Gaia was going to get rid of the Easter Bunny a couple years ago?

I don't even know if the Easter Bunny was a character back then?

The only thing I remember was grunnies. I'm not sure if that was even for easter or halloween.

I was going to try to get my old account back but I just haven't tried yet. It seems a bit pointless. I created my account back in 2003. So yeaaah.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
poopyboobies
Anaella
poopyboobies
Anaella
poopyboobies
I'm glad I'm not the only one who stayed up late. This is my first gaia event in a loooong time. I didn't realize the easter bunny turned into a mecha. He looks like guyver or something now. I'm going to have to read up on it.

8 years, lol.

Lol, holy s**t. Well, welcome back. Would you believe Gaia was going to get rid of the Easter Bunny a couple years ago?

The only thing I remember was grunnies. I'm not sure if that was even for easter or halloween.

I was going to try to get my old account back but I just haven't tried yet. It seems a bit pointless. I created my account back in 2003. So yeaaah.

The grunnies are from Halloween. Diedrich is supposed to be a grunny but he doesn't even look like them.

I can't remember what year the Easter Bunny came around. I know he didn't make an appearance right away but he's still included in that category of old characters. I didn't become particularly into Gaia until 2006 so it's hard for me to say much about anything that happened before that.

Seasonal Shopper

Cool that EB is getting a manga update too whee

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
E-Corp Saboteur
User Image

He speaks for us all.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Anaella
poopyboobies
Anaella
poopyboobies
Anaella
poopyboobies

8 years, lol.

The grunnies are from Halloween. Diedrich is supposed to be a grunny but he doesn't even look like them.

I can't remember what year the Easter Bunny came around. I know he didn't make an appearance right away but he's still included in that category of old characters. I didn't become particularly into Gaia until 2006 so it's hard for me to say much about anything that happened before that.

It was either 04 or 05. I want to say 05 because that's when VO started drawing the holiday figures. People knew about them ahead of time though.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
Anaella
poopyboobies
Anaella
poopyboobies

8 years, lol.

It was either 04 or 05. I want to say 05 because that's when VO started drawing the holiday figures. People knew about them ahead of time though.

I want to say 05 too but I'm not sure. I might have been able to remember it if it wasn't almost 7AM with no sleep. That sort of thing makes me a little bit retarded.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Anaella
Pirate Captain Sushi
Anaella
poopyboobies
Anaella
poopyboobies

8 years, lol.

I want to say 05 too but I'm not sure. I might have been able to remember it if it wasn't almost 7AM with no sleep. That sort of thing makes me a little bit retarded.

Likewise, going on 6:45 over here.
Wait, I think it was 04.
05 was the year EB was having flashbacks about the incident. Holding his face and remembering the incident. I know this because VO stopped working on Gaia stuff in 06, and he was the only one who drew EB..
The picture where he was carrying the giant carrot was from the year before.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi

Likewise, going on 6:45 over here.
Wait, I think it was 04.
05 was the year EB was having flashbacks about the incident. Holding his face and remembering the incident. I know this because VO stopped working on Gaia stuff in 06, and he was the only one who drew EB..
The picture where he was carrying the giant carrot was from the year before.

Okay yeah, I think you're right. I have that original wallpaper on my computer somewhere. Had it as my background for a while.

I've been keeping busy by sketching s**t to pass the time. I don't think I can go any further on this sketch right now though, brain derping too hard. I may go for a nap after the next page comes out.

User Image
Anaella

Thanks for the info!

The new story update was pretty funny. I never expected the easter bunny to look that badass.

I'm having a bout of insomnia so I love the fact no one else can sleep either. Its 8:30.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
poopyboobies
Anaella

Thanks for the info!

The new story update was pretty funny. I never expected the easter bunny to look that badass.

I'm having a bout of insomnia so I love the fact no one else can sleep either. Its 8:30.

Lol, that's why we adore him so much. There's no other major character on Gaia as badass as him.

I'm an insomniac as well, but I normally use medication to make myself sleep. XD

Winged Immortal

I love that they're using that story arc (granted I liked it better when Jack was part of it) but did we really have to use the reject Deidrgfjhgd AGAIN? And what's the deal with Waffles? Not everyone is a fan but he's getting shoved into everything

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Gendocide
I love that they're using that story arc (granted I liked it better when Jack was part of it) but did we really have to use the reject Deidrgfjhgd AGAIN? And what's the deal with Waffles? Not everyone is a fan but he's getting shoved into everything

I didn't even realize Waffles was a thing? Though that could be because I kind of left Gaia for a while and missed a fair bit. I still don't know what happened last x-mas and Halloween and I don't even care. I came back for Easter.

Winged Immortal

Anaella
Gendocide

I didn't even realize Waffles was a thing? Though that could be because I kind of left Gaia for a while and missed a fair bit. I still don't know what happened last x-mas and Halloween and I don't even care. I came back for Easter.
Easter is pretty much the only event I participate in anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces