14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Lord Lapin
Anaella
Lord Lapin
*Sneaks back in*

So the current plan is to raid the AtA but... not raid it?

I'm fine with that.

Oh by the way, I wasn't mysteriously gone for an unknown period of time. Nope. ninja

Hey, long time no see.

Yeah, the idea is to post relevant questions and ideas about other things and then sneaking in something about EB at the end. That way it's not so rude and obnoxious.

User Image

Excellent.
With this whole "MoGa" argument coming about, I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to sneak our EB questions in.

We also started discussing our plans for the Summer in the guild so you may want to go check in on that to catch up with what's going on.

User Image

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Anaella
Lord Lapin
Anaella
Lord Lapin
*Sneaks back in*

So the current plan is to raid the AtA but... not raid it?

I'm fine with that.

Oh by the way, I wasn't mysteriously gone for an unknown period of time. Nope. ninja

Hey, long time no see.

Yeah, the idea is to post relevant questions and ideas about other things and then sneaking in something about EB at the end. That way it's not so rude and obnoxious.

User Image

Excellent.
With this whole "MoGa" argument coming about, I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to sneak our EB questions in.

We also started discussing our plans for the Summer in the guild so you may want to go check in on that to catch up with what's going on.

User Image

Your helpful guidance is much appreciated, I will make my way to the guild at once.

Hail the Easter Bunny!

...And we do greatly need a Easter Bunny v. Jack event.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
End of AtA is near, can we ask Easter Bunny questions now? ninja

Edit: ... nevermind. User Image

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
End of AtA is near, can we ask Easter Bunny questions now? ninja

Edit: ... nevermind. User Image

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough? Posting whenever was fine as long as the post wasn't 100% focused on EB.

In any case, I got 2 responses about EB this time.

Narumi Misuhara

You'll be seeing a lot of npc's this summer smile

The Easter Bunny has once again disappeared, who knows when he'll be seen again!

Lanzer

If we show Easter Bunny again I'm sure the many other NPC's would be rather upset smile Maybe some guest appearances maybe.

I responded to Lanzer saying that even a small mention would be appreciated to show that he's not going to be shoved in his corner for a few years again so who knows.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I forgot about the AtA. Sowwy. :B

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi

That's okay, although I would like to see more people make the effort to show up next time. I think if we keep showing interest they might give him a cameo in the event.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi

That's okay, although I would like to see more people make the effort to show up next time. I think if we keep showing interest they might give him a cameo in the event.

User Image
Man. Send me a reminder message about when it happens and I'll show up. I just forget when it's going on XD

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

User Image
Man. Send me a reminder message about when it happens and I'll show up. I just forget when it's going on XD

Lol, I'm wondering whether or not we should have a guild announcement next time.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

User Image

Lol, I'm wondering whether or not we should have a guild announcement next time.

User Image
That's a good idea.

If we do, outline how we want it to go. Show support, but don't be dicks. XD

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

User Image

User Image
That's a good idea.

What happened today in the AtA has left us with the perfect setup to help two causes at the same time. A couple people had their questions about the deteriorating state of zOMG completely dodged. Sounds familiar don't it? We could encourage the members to ask questions relating to zOMG and throw in a single EB related question at the end of their posts.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

User Image

User Image
That's a good idea.

What happened today in the AtA has left us with the perfect setup to help two causes at the same time. A couple people had their questions about the deteriorating state of zOMG completely dodged. Sounds familiar don't it? We could encourage the members to ask questions relating to zOMG and throw in a single EB related question at the end of their posts.

User Image
Oooooh! That's a very good idea! And we have such a large userbase it could work out very well. biggrin

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Oooooh! That's a very good idea! And we have such a large userbase it could work out very well. biggrin

On that note. This is for you. :3
User Image

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi

User Image

User Image
OH GAWLIE! THANKS SO MUCH!

That's so fancy.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

User Image

User Image

That's so fancy.

It only took me like 15 minutes. XD I want to make my art skills sharper so I'm going to try and force myself to draw a coloured doodle of an avi every day. I'll choose a few victims in this thread for a while if their avies meet my fancy then move on to other threads.

I think I could do something like this for our event thread for this Summer too as long as I'm not too busy.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

User Image

User Image

That's so fancy.

It only took me like 15 minutes. XD I want to make my art skills sharper so I'm going to try and force myself to draw a coloured doodle of an avi every day. I'll choose a few victims in this thread for a while if their avies meet my fancy then move on to other threads.

I think I could do something like this for our event thread for this Summer too as long as I'm not too busy.

User Image
That's good thinking.

I opened an art freebie thread at the guild to sharpen my skills XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out