Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

I'd consider myself pretty wealthy as far as my inventory worth goes, but it's also a quantity over...I don't wanna say quality, but price. xd I've seen inventories that are almost entirely made up of newer cash shop items who's prices can vary anywhere from 50bil to a few hundred bil. I only have a few items that are worth over 100bil a piece like my Pick Your Nose or Sweet Talker.
I'm also not typically very well off in extra gold. I try to keep 10bil laying around at least for any sudden deflations or mid-range priced RIG items, but I've never been very good to hanging onto gold hence my wealth being in my inventory items.

I feel like I'm on the lower end of the rich side of things. I don't know. emotion_facepalm

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Neko_Jar
Damn y'all. I must be poor as dirt.

I've been on since 2007, I was gone from Gaia for a year and just logged on for the first time since. I had 10k in my account. sweatdrop

At least all my items are now worth so much more OwO

DOES ANYONE EVEN REMEMBER WHEN 100k WAS A LOT FOR A MC!?!?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pffthhaaha, I remember when 15k was a lot for a MC! Man, times change a lot.

That's one good thing about being an old user though, your stuff has a lot more value now. :33

Dapper Demigod

Magically Clueless

Thank you for the 'tip'.
Lesson learned; invest in items unless you're trying to spend.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Marselius
Magically Clueless

Thank you for the 'tip'.
Lesson learned; invest in items unless you're trying to spend.

Haha sorry, that's how I acknowledge people's replies when I don't exactly know what to say back. I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad you're off to a decent start again! Sorry you don't feel wealthy though, be it literal or figurative. :c

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I guess i'm wealthy but i still can't afford anything. Sorta like how the super rich have money invested in property and companies. My gold is tied up in items.

IRL Noob

I won a ticket and then sold it... so I'm pretty well set. sweatdrop
But when you get to ticket-level rich, there seems to be a whole new sphere of wealthy people and how they're supposed to act and stuff. Kinda weirds me out, to be honest. I just wanted to get away from it all.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I am deff still hovering in lower middle class. I wouldn't say poor because I can still donate a bill here or there to kick starters (not much more than that though) but I only have 1 and a half pages of inventory and most of it is store items. If anything I want is over 15 bill I usually just decide it isn't going to ever happen. I've never been good at investing or the market- I don't have artistic ability and now with zOMG gone all I really have is booty grab and the wind has to be blowing just right for that to work for me so... I've pretty much stagnated when it comes to earning gold.

That said I probably would have a bit more gold if I would stop trying to get things in gofusion and gave up on my alchemy quest. sweatdrop (I'm kinda stagnated on level 8 just because of how long it'll take to open caches. I'm super lazy >_>; )

16,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

I don't even quite know how to consider what "wealthy" is on gaia anymore. I guess after reading what others have to say, I am among the middle-upper class? Maybe? I dunno. xD I can't buy everything, but if there is something I want, and it is more than what I have on hand....I am sure I could sell some things.

I calculated my avvie's worth and found out it is 1 trillion....with only 15 items....and I have over 6k. I couldn't believe it. So yeah....I am at least rich in items. xD

Sugary Waffles

Hmmm...

I guess I could be considered rich, based upon the contents of my inventory.

I don't feel like I'm super duper ultra wealthy, but that's okay. I have a lot of items and I've been pretty comfortable making avatars out of whatever I have. Occasionally I'll sell items that I tend to use less frequently. I try to keep a couple bil on hand for quick purchases...

It's kinda hard making money without buying GC, selling items, or selling art...

I don't like selling my items, I just want to keep them all....... .-.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Trundlebug
I won a ticket and then sold it... so I'm pretty well set. sweatdrop
But when you get to ticket-level rich, there seems to be a whole new sphere of wealthy people and how they're supposed to act and stuff. Kinda weirds me out, to be honest. I just wanted to get away from it all.

Whoa, really? I wouldn't blame you in that case. Congrats for winning a ticket, though! At least you'e comfortable. :33
I would LOVE to win that ticket that lets you create your own unique item... but I probably wouldn't let anyone know until it came out, because I feel like I'd have to disable my profile and messages or something... Just really might take the social fun out of things since everyone would assume I'm loaded. xP I don't like the terrifying wealth that is associated with tickets.

IRL Noob

Magically Clueless

Whoa, really? I wouldn't blame you in that case. Congrats for winning a ticket, though! At least you'e comfortable. :33
I would LOVE to win that ticket that lets you create your own unique item... but I probably wouldn't let anyone know until it came out, because I feel like I'd have to disable my profile and messages or something... Just really might take the social fun out of things since everyone would assume I'm loaded. xP I don't like the terrifying wealth that is associated with tickets.

Yep! I won one of the latest tickets, it allowed you to make your own hairstyle (not my thing razz )
I pretty much got a PM every 15-30 minutes, offering on the ticket, begging for the ticket, asking about what I wanted for it, or people I'd never met congratulating me. Needless to say I was glad to get rid of it.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Trundlebug

Yep! I won one of the latest tickets, it allowed you to make your own hairstyle (not my thing razz )
I pretty much got a PM every 15-30 minutes, offering on the ticket, begging for the ticket, asking about what I wanted for it, or people I'd never met congratulating me. Needless to say I was glad to get rid of it.

Hahaha, I would have sold that too.
Makes me wonder if people stalk the MP listings just to beg? That's sad... yeah, I would absolutely block PMs for a while if I got lucky like that x__x

I see you're questing for a paw ticket though! I wish you luck on that, and that you'll be able to avoid the inevitable beggars and spammers and whatnot.

IRL Noob

Magically Clueless

Aw, thank you so much! ^u^

Etheriya's Kouhai

Single Shade

I don't even know how to describe my "richness" level.
Sold some of my old collectibles like nightmare scarf that I don't even use it anymore, and nagged new stuffs for myself. What I'm wearing now is mostly cheap stuffs except wings, and the sword. I even took advantages from GoFusion when it comes to special events.

Last year, Gaia went generous with GoFusion charm packs...

Tactical Tamer

Used to be average, but I guess now I'm super poor since I can't afford anything without selling most of my items. Everything now costs trillions, and I don't even have a trillion gold. Thanks for screwing up the economy with gold gens Gaia. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff