Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I saw this just now, and honestly.. It's just a rip off alchemy.. except this way they can charge us actual money..

Vintage Gaian

I am not impressed its like baseball card collecting only much more expencive

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

In Spoiler tags because Page Stretching

Overview:
User Image

Other items:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

That's a lot of stuff...

The Scythe Quest

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Fawn Faline
Alchemy didn't work when it had gold funded features, so it's also not going to work when it's cash based lol

That Alchemy didn't work because of the Cash feature that was ridiculously illogical and far too expensive. The gold aspect of it does just fine.

Tiny Werewolf

Nyadriel
Fawn Faline
Alchemy didn't work when it had gold funded features, so it's also not going to work when it's cash based lol

That Alchemy didn't work because of the Cash feature that was ridiculously illogical and far too expensive. The gold aspect of it does just fine.

Most of the items that were needed were so rare that people couldn't get them with gold alone. I tried it forever and ended up abandoning it. Just my opinion of it, though. I don't even remember it having a Cash feature, other than the few formulas in the shop for tiny amounts of cash. Oh well.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
only one animal item... meh.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
AzuriIl
Imrae Myett
۞PALADIN۞

※※※※※※※※※※

Just looks like another form of GCash. Just another method of wringing money out of users. If it's supposed to be some form of Alchemy update I'm sorely disappointed. I really can't bring myself to be excited about it. stare

※※※※※※※※※※

۞✧✧✧✧✧۞

Don't jump the gun.

I apologize for my cynicism.

Magic Warrior

Alchemy but with Cash.
Not very surprising, but disappointing nonetheless.

I don't think I'll ever buy charms with cash unless they give me a very good reason to to so.

Magical Pal

Kazuma Ishimaru
First thought at seeing the tab:
"Oh! Wasn't the chinese sister site named GO Gaia or something?
Are they merging over stuff!?
ARE WE FINALLY GETTING CHINESE LIAM!?"
User Image

Second thought:
Oh, it's just a way to make items.
....like alchemy.
They've given up on alchemy, haven't they....

Chinese Liam.. emotion_drool

It does seem like it's just another form of alchemy...

Shameless Streaker

So it just looks like a GC version of alchemy without the need of formulas. TBH, I like this set up a bit more since it doesn't sink items. Items disappearing in the name of making other items always bothered me. I really like a lot of the items; especially all the backgrounds, My little Garden, Red Rascal, Kurola and Black Trimmed Longbow. If the goal was to further tempt us to buy GC, then Gaia you succeeded wont be happening though for me since still no money cry

EDIT: Guys this also isn't the first time they changed the alchemy system. Remember the first alchemy system was zomg based and we had to find stuff to make kokeshi kimonos and what not. But ZOMG died, so they made a new alchemy system. The newer alchemy system was very fun and very cool but it was kinda lame that we had to destroy items. Now we don't have to destroy items anymore. Hopefully they may release a way for non GC users to get charms but yeah that's a long shot.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
it looks fun but i probably won't be able to use it since i don't buy cash emotion_8c

i'll just stick to working on alchemy..

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Indexes
This is such a pain in the a**. I'd rather see the supposed "limiteds/recolors/whatever" just tossed in the cash shop instead of having to go through this lengthy process of trying to make them spending lord knows how much IRL money for the crafting things when one could just simply buy it outright in the shop instead. emotion_facepalm

Didn't Gaia end up putting Alchemy stuff in the CS, anyway? It'll probably happen with this as well.

O.G. Ladykiller

29,325 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Oh yay another way for gaia to try to take our money. I bet they'll be achievements just to get more people into it.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
a lot of the items look like recolors and poses from various items thrown in there. even some i feel were sold in the cash shop a few months ago.

either way, not really want any of them. and the bundle prices aren't worth it in the cash shop. crystal gem things should retail 2-5gc each. there is no way someone will pay 149gc for 3 gems that are randomized. if it was 25gc or less, sure.

Cosmic Character

darkday15

♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ -- -- --They actually did do achievements for it. 50 for making your first item + 4 tags.-- -- --♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff