Welcome to Gaia! ::

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Fawn Faline
Alchemy didn't work when it had gold funded features, so it's also not going to work when it's cash based lol

That dragon item and the kurola OMG sweatdrop -wants-
thank you for the gift! heart

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Chixen
PowerSupply
Chixen
I saw it too, just brought me to a general error disabled feature page. Fusing gems into items? I'm really curious now.

Edit: Thanks for the screenshots!

you can see them?
mine just says user image sad
I see it fine. Perhaps go into Preferences in Account settings, and see what your Image Display is set as? Not sure what else would cause that problem.

I set mine as show all images ever since I can remember lol sweatdrop
it's so weird

Sweet Witch

PowerSupply

it's so weird
I did a search for the problem, and it seems Firefox has caused that issue for some users.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Looks fun surprised

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Chixen
PowerSupply

it's so weird
I did a search for the problem, and it seems Firefox has caused that issue for some users.

That makes sense. Pale moon (which im using) is literally firefox. Ughh should stick to google chrome... sweatdrop
Thank you so much <3

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

I have a feeling this another attempt at a cash cow.

Just watch. They'll sell bundles of charms. But they'll be random and some of them are more rare than other ones. Thus meaning you'll need to buy more packs if you want to make something.

Then later they'll release special one charm only packs that cost significantly more than the "booster" kits.

(I'm willing to bet the small random kits are really cheap like 99GC. Gaia finally learned that microtransactions only work if the things are "micro" wink

Giddy Expert

Oh boy another GC thing? Because it said "Go to La Cash Shop for bundle" so I'm thinking it'll only be GC related...

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
If this is real I wonder we're singing the swan song for alchemy?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PowerSupply
Xashowd
PowerSupply
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

...This one's still up? Heh, looks like Gaia's stopped fighting the curious nature of the internet. Mayhap we can actually speculate in peace now.

The Scythe Quest

do you see the images? surprised
I cant see them myself

The ones you put in the first post? Yeah, I see them. It looks interesting, but since La Victoire was mentioned, it's most likely gonna be Cash Only. Sad really. Could be a nice Gold Sink.

The Scythe Quest

Yeah I read it, it is cash shop related sweatdrop
Also thanks for confirming the screen shot thing, I cant see it for some reason (how ironic)
Mine keeps saying "user image"

Weird. Sad that you can't see your own images.

I wonder when the feature will officially roll out? Would be nice to get some confirmation on this stuff. Maybe a staff member will show up, or a staff notice.

The Scythe Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Madam Ace
I have a feeling this another attempt at a cash cow.

Just watch. They'll sell bundles of charms. But they'll be random and some of them are more rare than other ones. Thus meaning you'll need to buy more packs if you want to make something.

Then later they'll release special one charm only packs that cost significantly more than the "booster" kits.
Sweet, another possible type of GC announcement spam to add to our currently ridiculously-high amount of announcement spam. Oh, and eff the chance aspect (if there's going to be any).

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
And it's cash only. ********.

Fluffy Bunny

Wait, they didn't delete this thread like the other ones? burning_eyes

Sweet Witch

PowerSupply

That makes sense. Pale moon (which im using) is literally firefox. Ughh should stick to google chrome... sweatdrop
Thank you so much <3
Happy to help!
Here's the User image results if your curious, on some threads people have posted a link to install a userscript to fix the problem. I always use Chrome, so I don't have much knowledge on this issue.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

`Hydro
If this is real I wonder we're singing the swan song for alchemy?

Alchemy has been neglected but I highly doubt it'll die off completely.

It still has Wings and Achievements associated with it. At least those things can't be replaced.

Demonic Lover

Dear lord this sounds horrible X_X expensive GC alchemy?, god, no thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff