Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
TINSTAAFL
Hi-Potion
Im the first to own Cruel Cleaner http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10003393/

That hair! That blood! Those pants! heart
congrats hi-potion. well deserved.
It does make up for onyl getting Hazmat Hana in the SDbox ;3; thanks
I love the hair and the blood, but the pants are too big for me uwu;

Romantic Lover

am the second owner of the Cruel Cleaner >3< am not sure how much i can sell it for ...

Formal Elocutionist

Hi-Potion
TINSTAAFL
Hi-Potion
Im the first to own Cruel Cleaner http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10003393/

It's a manly item. Me thinks of sweeney todd for some reason.
When everyone's getting rares, you end up getting one of the better looking rarest of the rare items. You milady, are deemed awesome.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
TINSTAAFL
Hi-Potion
TINSTAAFL
Hi-Potion

It's a manly item. Me thinks of sweeney todd for some reason.
When everyone's getting rares, you end up getting one of the better looking rarest of the rare items. You milady, are deemed awesome.
I was thinking a Sweeney Todd avatar, too ;3; jkvrnfcjdkn That hair is perf
Thank you uwu You are awesome too, my good sir.

Formal Elocutionist

Well guys, you win some you lose some. I was hoping to find atleast one of the "former" tonight, but am 100k near zero-ing out. Best of luck to all of you bundle go-getters out there. I'll stop deflating the market now.

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I see some really nice recolors there. Too bad they'll be out of my price range for like, forever :V

Conservative Ladykiller

Ahh, Minty Kisses is so pretty! Too bad nobody's selling it. crying

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
VVhip
Sweet Angel Mary
Meguriuta
Wah! I so want Minty Kisses and I'm dying to see how Mellow Cryptodira will look gonk Why do I have a feeling that I'll never get them.

you'll get them next year on black friday, part of the recolors from last year's bundles are in this year's sale.

That's an interesting theory!

All of them, or only some of them?

some of them

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Elise_Loves_TOP

Someone is taking offers on it in the exchange. 3nodding

Conservative Ladykiller

Doc Arkham
Elise_Loves_TOP

Someone is taking offers on it in the exchange. 3nodding

Ah, Okay. Thanks!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I was hoping at least one would have a nice brown hair recolor but at least now I don't have to worry about spending.
How do the 2 for 1 bundles work? When you open it do you get two regular Savory Bundles and two chances at the rare item, or Savory Bundle (Open) and only one chance at the rare? I would have assumed that it'd be the former, but the ambiguous wording of the 2 for 1 almost makes it sound like the latter.

Stellar Succubus

quandriuS Infinitium
How do the 2 for 1 bundles work? When you open it do you get two regular Savory Bundles and two chances at the rare item, or Savory Bundle (Open) and only one chance at the rare? I would have assumed that it'd be the former, but the ambiguous wording of the 2 for 1 almost makes it sound like the latter.

It opens and you get two unopened bundles, with two chances at the rare. It's essentially a two for the price of one offer.

At least, that's how it went down last year smile
VVhip
quandriuS Infinitium

It opens and you get two unopened bundles, with two chances at the rare. It's essentially a two for the price of one offer.

Thanks for the confirmation. That's what I thought, but the way they worded the 2 for 1 made me want to check before considering any of them.

Stellar Succubus

quandriuS Infinitium
VVhip
quandriuS Infinitium

Thanks for the confirmation. That's what I thought, but the way they worded the 2 for 1 made me want to check before considering any of them.

The two for one is like inception, bundles in bundles etc XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces