Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
VVhip
Denham
          Gosh if someone didn't make this I was going to. First off, I am so relieved they made a purple bundle. I was kind of counting on it with all of the purple releases this year..Unfortunately I have most of the things I really want in the other bundles but I'll be picking up a lot of the excellent discounts regardless.

sweatdrop I didn't mean to be a list stealer! I saw no other threads and wanted to discuss it, then realised people would want a list too... now I'm finding out there's a lot of stuff I need to do and can't discuss it cause I'm too busy making this list!

I'll try to do a good list... I don't envy the regular list makers at all! It's not something I have designs on making regularly... it was a whoops on my part, tbh... acted before I really thought!

I can't wait to see the recolours!

Oh no, I'm relieved since I didn't want to make it, but I was so excited about the bundles I wanted somewhere to discuss them haha.
          But yeah, there's so much work to put into making a nice thread, but I'm sure you'll do just fine!
          Me too, the name changes don't really give away much as far as the colors.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

I have a question!
      I'm looking at the schedule and I am a little confused.
      Will the Ultra Satan be available friday through monday at all times?

Friendly Conversationalist

I'm kind of disappointed in the Black Friday sales (including the bundles) but only because I have like 2 items from each bundle already. I'm sure many people will enjoy them though. As for the other BF deals, nothing really caught my eye. I almost dropped the $50 on Ultra Satan, but then I realized I only wanted it to have it, not to wear it with anything. Looks like my current hoard of GC shall be saved for other releases smile

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

VVhip
Esdella Vie
I hope someone gets the recolors soon. emotion_kirakira I also want to know what sort of rare dolls are coming out of that gold box...

I'm really curious about both of these things too! Now that I've seen the marionette recolour, I'm mega curious!

I don't know how rare it is, but I saw a mad hatter doll in the vend just now. 3nodding I keep checking the names of the recolors to see if they've appeared yet. xD No luck so far. I hope they're not that rare!
Skuzzie

I have a question!

From today till monday along with Ashen and Gold SDPlus box

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
He So Flawless
Skuzzie

I have a question!

From today till monday along with Ashen and Gold SDPlus box

Thank you so much! I just wanted reassurance.

Rainbow Noob

I like how they said the bundles would be based on colours, yet they're called after flavours. Synesthesia!
Er... *awaits recolours*

I bet the turtle one will rock~

Much Cat

TTnTT omg Oisin, why... I was waiting for it to go up a little more in value so I could sell it.... Should I sell now or later?.. OMG WRAAIIIIII TTnTT does this mean it's going to be even cheaper? emo

other than that satan kitty freaks me out and I need to further inspect bundles to gear my opinion properly.

edit:
I JUST purchased Island Sherbert yesterday, after very recently returning to gaia from tinierme (bad luck follows me, I'm sure)

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

I think the bundles I shall be vying for is the sweet bundle and the creamy bundles.. preferably when they are BOGO. .. though it's likely I'll save my accrued GC and just wait for the marketplace prices for some items to drop.

I skimmed through the other bundles as well, but most items in the bundles doesn't appeal to me very much.

Announcement's out! I don't like any of the recolours hahaha. That SDPlus box though fuuu--

edit - I think I would've liked Minty Kisses better if it was white and mint and not cream and mint. I like you cream but...

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm so glad Fanciful Light Charmer is in a bundle this Black Friday. I'm surprised it isn't in the blue bundle, though. Anyway, I plan to get that one.

Minty Kisses and Blushing Light Charmer sounds like they'll be pretty. I was really hoping the Light Charmer would get recolored to a color I wouldn't like, but while blue is my fave color, it's followed closely by pink and yellow! Darn!

Ice-Cold Victory

Anzen Rider is in the MP 3nodding

I want to see the other recolors, Minty Kisses sounds lovely!

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Omg, I want allllll the bundles! D:

Much Cat

gaiss am I loosing my marbles?? I SWORE I SAW OISIN'S BLESSING ON SALE IN THE CASH SHOP, am I going crazy?

Ice-Cold Victory

erph
gaiss am I loosing my marbles?? I SWORE I SAW OISIN'S BLESSING ON SALE IN THE CASH SHOP, am I going crazy?

It was in the cash shop from 12-1AM! It'll be back 12pm (noon) on Monday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff