Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cadavru
P a n d a s P a n t i e s

Well I'm done for tonight, bought a normal bundle...
Good luck!

Alright biggrin Have a good night ^~^

Ice-Cold Victory

Sweet is on BOGO and everything (including Sweet) is 30% off right now 3nodding

Conversationalist

dreamsk
SilverEgg
dreamsk
VVhip
dreamsk
How often have the 30% and double deal bundles been going on sale? It seems every time I check it's all the regulars. sweatdrop

I'm pretty sure each thing only goes on double deal and 30% once each. (it seemed to be that way last year)
Some of the time it seems nothing is on a deal. Though I'm more waiting to see if they pull all of them for doubles at the end of the black friday event like last year.

Last year weren't they all at 30% off at the end? And only 1 bundle (the last one to get BOGO'd) was at double?

Edit: OK I did some post searching. They weren't BOGO'd, they were all 30% off'ed.
My mistake. It has been a year afterall. blaugh

Ha xd Gaia's patterns are pretty predictable. They're all 30% off right now. Except Sweet which has a 30% and BOGO. The BOGO will probably disappear at 7pm though, and the rest will probably stay up at 30% until midnight, unless gaia extends the bundle sales...

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Sweet I was the first one to list the sweet bogo bundle on the marketplace.

Another bucketlist for Gaia done smile

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
And!

No luck for the rare in my sweet bundles.
Well now to wait and save for next year.

Magical Kitten

Mellow Cryptodira is just so perfect. I love it. And it *seems* to be the least expensive of the rares, so my rash and sudden decision to quest it hasn't made me cry with frustration just yet.

I was sort of disappointed with the bundles this year, but I thought there was a great selection of 30 and 50 dollar items (though I can't afford them myself, I am happy for people who can).

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yay, got the Sweet Bundle, plus a free one; my luck is turning tonight. mrgreen

Sadly it didn't extend to getting the rare item, but at least I made 650k selling the spare. I was very tempted to buy the other bundles since they're 30% off, but I definitely don't have enough money for that.

They were pretty decent bundles this year; an improvement on last year, I thought.
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stellar Succubus

Sand Dancer Shaka
VVhip

Cool! Thanks for letting me know!

Seems more rares are coming out?

Which wouldn't be surprising, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks they'd up the drop rate a bit to cause a purchase frenzy near then end.

:O
No problem. Perhaps? It'd be a nice thought, but I think a tad unfair on other people (not me) who bought it earlier, so I don't think they'd do that.. just that more people are buying so the frequency seems to have increased ... at least that's what I think! xd

Probably more likely that ^_^

clarion's King

Super Model

Opened 6 sour bundles and nada. I want Mellow Cryptodira so bad emo

Dangerous Stalker

Oh wow. I got two rares this year. The anzen that I sold, and I got blushing light charmer. I normally have the crappiest luck but I am so happy. And I love every single item in the cream and sweet bundle. I loved loved loved this year <3

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Uze
Oh wow. I got two rares this year. The anzen that I sold, and I got blushing light charmer. I normally have the crappiest luck but I am so happy. And I love every single item in the cream and sweet bundle. I loved loved loved this year <3
User Image
Congratulations on your luck this year! That really is something special to celebrate. ^^
I would have given a lot to get Blushing Light Charmer, or even more so, Minty Kisses. <3 SO pretty.
I hope more people get them so their prices deflate a little in the MP. *sigh*

Dangerous Stalker

Milk Kittea
Uze
User Image
Congratulations on your luck this year! That really is something special to celebrate. ^^
I would have given a lot to get Blushing Light Charmer, or even more so, Minty Kisses. <3 SO pretty.
Thank you. I wish everyone was lucky, but maybe they will be still, there is still some time left! I really wanted minty kisses more than anything, especially because mint if my second favorite color, and wintry kisses is one of my favorite items. But I can't complain, I'm still very happy. I hope the price goes down on all the rares, it sucks they have to be so expensive. I'll never sell my charmer, so I don't really care if the price deflates, haha. But I bet more people will buy the bundles now since they are all on sale so we'll see some more rares.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Uze
Milk Kittea
Uze
User Image
Thank you. I wish everyone was lucky, but maybe they will be still, there is still some time left! I really wanted minty kisses more than anything, especially because mint if my second favorite color, and wintry kisses is one of my favorite items. But I can't complain, I'm still very happy. I hope the price goes down on all the rares, it sucks they have to be so expensive. I'll never sell my charmer, so I don't really care if the price deflates, haha. But I bet more people will buy the bundles now since they are all on sale so we'll see some more rares.
User Image
That's what I'm thinking, too. I really hope it does happen.
Wishing everyone else luck so we see more Minty Kisses for sale out there. >w<
Minty Kisses is the #1 holiday item I love from this Black Friday event.
I totally melted when I saw that cream dress. I'd do just about anything for it.

*MELTS A BIT MORE*

emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Stalker

Milk Kittea
Uze
Milk Kittea
Uze
User Image
User Image
I totally melted when I saw that cream dress. I'd do just about anything for it.

*MELTS A BIT MORE*

emotion_bigheart
Haha, it would look so adorable on you, too. I hope somehow, you get one. It does seem quite perfect for you. 3nodding

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Uze
Milk Kittea
Uze
Milk Kittea
Uze
User Image
User Image

*MELTS A BIT MORE*

emotion_bigheart
Haha, it would look so adorable on you, too. I hope somehow, you get one. It does seem quite perfect for you. 3nodding
User Image
Thank you! I hope you get one, too. Crossing my fingers for us both. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas