Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Think I'll just buy whatever can get me the most gold.

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like a lot of the items that are going to be in LV. Am I buying all of them? Hell ******** no. The only things that I think are actually a good deal, is Keiko's Cake, Cassiopeia Cutie and the Belle items. Yes, they all happen to $5 items, but I think these are actually the only Black Friday Deals. Keiko was hovering around ~800k before Flynn, Cassiopeia was I believe ~600-700k, and Belle I think was ~1.5mil? So $5 for these items are excellent. Everything else is just another huge Flash Sale.

Mega Superfan

OTL There are so many beautiful things I want. Princess of the World recolor. Rosamund recolor... Stellar Rain... oh god. Everything I want is expensive.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ll Oreoo ll
Aperture Sentry Turret

Actually, knowing my luck, the item's going to be a super nice color so that it'll be justifiable in purchasing.
But definitely doubt that it'll be at an affordable price tag whether it be in gold or cash. emo

(However, I do believe that the horns on that avatar are probably from the new Disgrace of Hubris I see on that schedule. Perhaps the arm/leg mods are under that item as well?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I thought they would be too. Someone speculated that Hubris was going to be a recolor of Inconsolable Hunger but, I believe that is wrong. DIsgrace of Hubris is listed as an all new item set, rather than a recolor like other items on the schedule. And it will be priced at $50, by the looks of it.

" Shutting down. "

Dead Hellraiser

Idia
Blaine Anderson-Hummel
Honestly I was hoping for a lot more since we've had the releases of so many 2003 and other rare collectible items which were monthly donations, so I was thinking that maybe there would be something.

Honestly, the ONLY things that even stroke my interest are the Belles and that's more because I like cats and they are $5 each, nothing more than that.

I want the copper belle, for the very same reason. Do you remember their original price?

The Silver Bells item the three kittens came from was 999 GC for a random one.

Headstrong Warrior

I would really like to see how Rosamund's Passion, Amusing Manner, and Princess of the Heavens will be like.
If their good, I might just get them.

0ak's Compadre

Loyal Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Amusing Manner looks like it has promise.
I have $50 and 70m gold to spend. We'll see what that gets me.
Not enough. I know that much already. 3nodding

Toxic OTP

looks lyk theres gonna be many new pretty items
gyaa idk
* q *

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Looking at the sale chart makes feel so dizzy and overloaded. There is way too much stuff! O_O How can people keep up with it and afford everything? gonk

I do admit I want the Rosamund and Princess recolor. Don't know how I will get them though... sad

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

Aperture Sentry Turret

Yeah, Disgrace of Hubris shouldn't be a recolor; like you said, it was new item in the schedule key ahaha

50$ emotion_puke
I'm mostly just curious to see the 10 extra mystery items and the recolors/new item poses.
Other than that, the only item I might pick up is Princess of the Heavens only if there's light blue in it. Other than that, I'm keeping my money to import more 3DS games from Japan. talk2hand

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ll Oreoo ll
Aperture Sentry Turret

Yeah, Disgrace of Hubris shouldn't be a recolor; like you said, it was new item in the schedule key ahaha

50$ emotion_puke
I'm mostly just curious to see the 10 extra mystery items and the recolors/new item poses.
Other than that, the only item I might pick up is Princess of the Heavens only if there's light blue in it. Other than that, I'm keeping my money to import more 3DS games from Japan. talk2hand

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I'm laughing at the mystery items listed down the bottom, because they're expensive. I think some of them, and keep in mind that I'm only going by the price tag, will be alchemy wing recolors again. The $200 and $350 items are likely to be wing recolors, as that's what they were previously sold for.

Too much though, haha.
              I'd rather spend my money on figurines or games or something actually worth that kind of price tag.

" Shutting down. "

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
-sighs- Well Good luck to people snagging these items. I'd love Rosamund's passion but I wont be getting it. I'm saving gold for gifts for friends.

Partying Lunatic

Boy, am I happy. The only thing I want is that Dark Chocolate recolor (Bitter Sweets).
        Shin's Tenacity I can probably pick up with gold, everything else solidly falls into either the "I already have it" or do not want categories.
        I'm not going broke, huzzah! I honestly feel sorry for you ladyfolk, though.

It's a bit sad that I looked through the schedule and got really excited that I wasn't interested in anything.
        Just goes to show how little I want to give Gaia my money these days.

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

Aperture Sentry Turret

Same! When I saw the price tags on the more expensive ones my mind immediately thought of backwings. Perhaps re-releases or recolors of them.
Though I'd enjoy a variation of that rig-pet rig that we had during the summer sale too.

tehe rig pet rig

Agreed. Maybe finally get around to fishing out 60 bucks for that LE Donyatsu Shiranui figurine ehehhe

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Idia
Blaine Anderson-Hummel
Honestly I was hoping for a lot more since we've had the releases of so many 2003 and other rare collectible items which were monthly donations, so I was thinking that maybe there would be something.

Honestly, the ONLY things that even stroke my interest are the Belles and that's more because I like cats and they are $5 each, nothing more than that.

I want the copper belle, for the very same reason. Do you remember their original price?

No idea, all I know is that last year I bought the Blue Belle for 350k, the Copper Belle for 800k, and the Gold Belle for 2M. Now they are probably 10x as much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff