Welcome to Gaia! ::

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Bloodspatteredangel

Ikr? I thought the concept was great but WAY overpriced. sweatdrop Actually, if gaia made these even 25-30$ I could see people wanting them. The character bundles would beat out most of the items in the sale.
I think a lot of people realized the same thing because I doubt anyone bought either of the two bundles. (Both bundles don't even have mp links.)
Yeah with that type of money people can get new recolors, the rereleased items, even the backwings, or colored bundles and it would be a better investment. xd
No problem, i'm glad I could help. 3nodding

Yes i would have bought the rina on in a freaking heartbeat if it was $25!! but yeah, i think that's why people didn't buy it. Guess this inflation is turning us into profit/business/market gurus!
Love your avi btw!

Lonely Dabbler

Evelin333
Bloodspatteredangel

Ikr? I thought the concept was great but WAY overpriced. sweatdrop Actually, if gaia made these even 25-30$ I could see people wanting them. The character bundles would beat out most of the items in the sale.
I think a lot of people realized the same thing because I doubt anyone bought either of the two bundles. (Both bundles don't even have mp links.)
Yeah with that type of money people can get new recolors, the rereleased items, even the backwings, or colored bundles and it would be a better investment. xd
No problem, i'm glad I could help. 3nodding

Yes i would have bought the rina on in a freaking heartbeat if it was $25!! but yeah, i think that's why people didn't buy it. Guess this inflation is turning us into profit/business/market gurus!
Love your avi btw!

The price is the number one reason people didn't buy, I'm 100% sure of that. xd Plus I think they were only around for 2 hours and were not announced at all so unless you were lucky enough to appear during the 2 hours it was there you had no chance to buy it. (I actually wasn't even lucky enough to see the Brennivin one, I lucked out and got up slightly early the day the Rina one appeared so I was able to see it for 10 minutes lol.)
Yeah the inflation has really changed everyone's mindset, it sucks for anyone who wants to buy just for keeps. I knew even months after Flynn's Booty release the side effects would still be there, but I never thought gaia's economy would ever get this bad. sweatdrop
Aww thank you very much! heart I love your avi more, it's so pretty! emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Spirit

Where the heck is Amusing Manner? Wasn't it supposed to be up by now?

Receiver

User Image
that red bundle is a rly good deal

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Pnyuu
User Image

Oh yeah I was in there checking it out...and Disgrace of Hubris was in there. I was like yes!

But that's a great deal too bad I don't really use red.

Greedy Bunny

mayakko

amusing comes out on sunday

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
i just realized disgrace of hubris is loki...

if only it wasn't 50. i'd buy it if it was 20 OTLLL

Stubborn Gifter

... I never expect many "limited" items to appear. It kinda makes me nervous to see how many items are being brought. >>;

Anyway, the Somber item doesn't fancy my taste. I like the arm and eyes, but the rest doesn't intrigue me.

Supreme Mage

19,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I really want to like some of the more pricier items... but I just can not justify spending 50 dollars on just one pose I happen to like (the eyes in Silverstene, hair mod in Azure...)
So I just hold onto my GC and wait for tomorrow's bundle.

Original Pumpkin

Pnyuu
User Image

It is!
but seeing how everything is dropping in the MP I can save GC and just buy it off the MP.
XD
gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_crown

Original Pumpkin

mayakko

That's Loving Manner.
I want firey ascention. probably cant afford it if it stays 20m+

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
OMFG No Shushu
Kaiserin Kai
The Nephilim Rosier
Annaskye
At one point, I was determined to get the full collection of Rosamund/Ciel REIs/recolours. I think I have fallen out of this mindset though. I just cannot deal with the unattractive shade of pink Rosamund's Passion has. I don't even like pink much to begin with :/
I'd agree with this but I'm too much of a bloody completionist to not get it >< I'm gonna have to figure out some avi with it once I get it though...

I'm having hell figuring out an avi for it gonk

I don't usually buy something that expensive, but I was only able to log in on my phone while it was up and you can't try things on while on a phone...

I really like it but I can't get it to match anything, so I'm considering selling.

I can make you an avatar with it.
What pose in it do you like the most in it?

Thank you kindly, but I figured one out 4laugh

However, if you know any good items that match this pink I would really appreciate it 3nodding

So far I've found the dress from Keiko's cake, the Taffy Angelic Minis and the hairpin from Emery Flower~

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Calelith
Hi-Potion
Calelith
Hi-Potion
Calelith
Hi-Potion
Same to you ninja

If we had a day-time cityscape I'd do Avengers Loki but all our cityscapes are night time xD

Yeah, I figured I'd do an Asgard type Loki...or at least attempt one.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
Its hard with whats offered on gaia ono

Yeah it is quite hard.

We're going to see so many Loki's come Monday in the Cosplay Arena.

Possibly, if people can even afford this thing nbjgvf

I might enter this one... maybe.. . >n>

Well so far there have been 53 of them sold.
-is so tempted to purchase another one-

I might enter this one, once I can decide which staff I'm going to use...

Oh, youre using the Summoner too xD <3
I was looking at those last night + the Harbinger Of Pestilence for the arm guards~
Except I deemed all of Gaia's green capes "too bright" and stopped xD

Sparkly Fairy

fml i need somber bloom for those pigtails. emo emo emo emo

why is everything so pricey?!?!? stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items