Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

Absolutely nothing of interest for me thus far...

Noble Nymph

17,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
So much yes on the animal scissors heart

I bought both of them whee

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Akari Yui
Xashowd

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Exactly! That's why I'm hoping they'll make a Pumpkin Bundle. Pretty sure that due to the whole "LQI Bundle" thing there won't be a Bundle of Reapers anytime soon, so Thematically speaking October may be the last chance for the Reaper to show up in a Bundle for a while.

The Jacked Up Shirt? I'm guessing that's one of the original Halloween Items? I wasn't around for that event.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

The bundle was exclusive I think they clarified it by saying something to that extent. Contents not limited just bundle is exclusive. XD

Yup. It had a weird trick where you could change the color of the eyes on it. You could say it is the original secret pose item. I think it still works.

Really? So that means they could make a Reaper Bundle anytime! SWEET! My Hopes are increased dramatically!

Oh wow...that sounds really cool! Yeah, throwing that in a Pumpkin Bundle would be awesome.

Devoted Heckler

Bargin Bundle might have been nice if that amount of white paired with blood didn't make me want to sing "WHOOOA-OH BOOOODYFOOORM, BOOOOODYFORM FOR YOOOOU!"

Nightside Fixer is straight on my wishlist.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Timmish
(re-release the Agape scissors for us human folk!) crying

Cut Above The Rest Bundle, Page 2. Also has the Hime Bangs Scissors and the Summer Cut. Hope this helps!

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Kinda sad ; o; for now nothing I like
Booo for boring birthday update

Smol Waffles

Xashowd

Really? So that means they could make a Reaper Bundle anytime! SWEET! My Hopes are increased dramatically!

Oh wow...that sounds really cool! Yeah, throwing that in a Pumpkin Bundle would be awesome.

Huh they reworded it again. It looks like the exclusive is considered limited. But they might decide to make it unlimited after the second release. So it's up to them. XD

Throwing a chance item and making it limited would be unusual unless they add a totally new item.

I don't think they've discounted bundles as limited items ever.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I NEED THAT ALRUNA'S PETAL OMFG. *dies that it's a bundle exclusive--cries in the corner at pricetag* crying

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Akari Yui
Xashowd

Huh they reworded it again. It looks like the exclusive is considered limited. But they might decide to make it unlimited after the second release. So it's up to them. XD

Throwing a chance item and making it limited would be unusual unless they add a totally new item.

I don't think they've discounted bundles as limited items ever.

Aww...Well, I'm still hoping for that Bundle so that there can be more Little Pumpkin Reapers out there!

Well, I was thinking they'd make it like the Super September Bundles they've had the past week. Those've had about 5-6 different themed items in each of them, so a "Super October Pumpkin Bundle" or something like that would be a good place to put it.

Magical Bunny

Stares long and hard at that bundle.

Kawaii Spirit

Hi Winter! heart

Anyway... omg I want everything crying

Tiny Alchemist

Xashowd
Darksp
I hope when the scissors come back, they don't go up in price. I'm pissed because I bought cash only because the scissors were there and now they are gone.

*Refreshes the CS Tab* The Scissors are still there my friend, no price change. Strange that they'd vanish on your end, though...

Yay! They came back! I love them, although they have a few errors, and don't effect the Rosamund hair the right way.

Magical Bunny

My fears may be realized. My joke about a dark chocolate and vanilla Alruna may come to pass, since Alruna's Petal exists. I am terrified. Hold me friends. My gold nor bank account is ready for this onslaught.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Question: How is it that 37 Divinity of the Damned were bought and yet not one is on the MP? It baffles me, to be honest.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Still wish Death Dealer had an alt no glowy between horns pose because I'd love the heck out of the horns more.

but pleasantly surprised at teh HoC recolor! I hope more come out of it

and also very happy about the animal items, I think the bottle pose is adorable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas