Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
We need a re-release of Silly Adorkable Bea.
And the only thing I'd like to grab is the purple Fixer item.
But don't have the money for it. emo

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Akari Yui
Xashowd

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Ah, the Scissors. Yeah, those are gonna be in high demand, especially Agape.

Wouldn't be surprised. There's a number of them they could put in a Bundle, with only 1 or 2 being Limited in nature.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

I can see them doing that for Black Friday. X3

Bundling all the popular pricey items.

That would certainly make sense. Hopefully they'll have a big sale on GC at the same time, but it's too early to tell. I'll still be hoping for that Bundle with The Little Pumpkin Reaper, though...They could make it a Pumpkin Bundle and have the Reaper, one of the Pumpkin Astras, [Animal] Pumpkin Social, Jack's SD Plus Doll, and maybe a few other things. That'd be nice.

Mysterious Trickster

Raine Higashi
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
here's Alruna's Petal

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10076825/

..... its red .... not pink crying

I don't really like this recolor. It seems... to sharp to me. The color is awfully bold.

very, if it was a less bold color, I might keep it .... but its too sharp

Yea. I also don't like how the colors blend together. The allure of o_8's original item was his ability to blend the colors smoothly. This recolor doesn't blend smoothly.

and its not the whole alruna rose items

This is true. I suspect it is a recolor at the request of a user with one of the ticket thingies.

Divine Unicorn

Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
here's Alruna's Petal

I don't really like this recolor. It seems... to sharp to me. The color is awfully bold.

Yea. I also don't like how the colors blend together. The allure of o_8's original item was his ability to blend the colors smoothly. This recolor doesn't blend smoothly.

This is true. I suspect it is a recolor at the request of a user with one of the ticket thingies.

Possible, they didnt want all the items from the original

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Eh, nothing seems interesting today, but I kinda hoped they'd leave Alruna's Rose alone in the recolor department since they pulled the same thing as recoloring the Reve with excluding other poess from there.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Niki-Senpai
        Damn.. I'm a little disappointed in Alruna's Petal. I was really hoping for a recolor of the whole evolution.
        "> A >

This. Or at least have one of the Flower Poses if they're calling it Petal. Ah well...

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
minghii
Tbh I was waiting for a black/white recolor of my friendly neighbor considering how fast it sold out..... It should be popular >o>

Yes! I've been waiting for a recolor of that too. I'd love a black and white one, but I'm really hoping they do a blue recolor. A white one would be cool too, but I feel like they'd make it a blinding white and creme combo..

Beloved Stargazer

Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
here's Alruna's Petal

I'd have to say probably not because

1)It's not a rig drop
2) It's a recolor of an ei, unless someone dropped a double rainbow on it... But they'd have been able to do the whole ei then o_O And Ecavi's ended up in a tig.

Muscular Champion

I hope when the scissors come back, they don't go up in price. I'm pissed because I bought cash only because the scissors were there and now they are gone.

Lunatic

Nothing interesting today... and why are almost all the recolors in the shop black/white? Looks so depressing. Where is all the colors duuuuudee

Mysterious Trickster

Zero Dream
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi
Kain-Senpai
Raine Higashi

I'd have to say probably not because

1)It's not a rig drop
2) It's a recolor of an ei, unless someone dropped a double rainbow on it... But they'd have been able to do the whole ei then o_O And Ecavi's ended up in a tig.

Maybe. You could be right.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Xashowd
Niki-Senpai
        Damn.. I'm a little disappointed in Alruna's Petal. I was really hoping for a recolor of the whole evolution.
        "> A >

This. Or at least have one of the Flower Poses if they're calling it Petal. Ah well...

Maybe they called it petal because it's only a few of the poses?
        But still, I would have loved to see a fully revamped Alruna. It was the first evolving item I bought~

Smol Waffles

Xashowd

That would certainly make sense. Hopefully they'll have a big sale on GC at the same time, but it's too early to tell. I'll still be hoping for that Bundle with The Little Pumpkin Reaper, though...They could make it a Pumpkin Bundle and have the Reaper, one of the Pumpkin Astras, [Animal] Pumpkin Social, Jack's SD Plus Doll, and maybe a few other things. That'd be nice.

A pumpkin bundle would be awesome just in time for Halloween.

They should make the jacked up shirt with real glowing eyes. ninja

Lootcrate's Significant Otter

Fashionable Wolf

Darksp
I hope when the scissors come back, they don't go up in price. I'm pissed because I bought cash only because the scissors were there and now they are gone.

Exactly this. C'mon Gaia...put them back down...stop running away with the scissors...

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Darksp

*Refreshes the CS Tab* The Scissors are still there my friend, no price change. Strange that they'd vanish on your end, though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces