Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Katyasha_fox
k but what is in it so we can avoid buying it!

scroll back 2 pages and you'll see.

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
That red hind!!! I need it I've been dying for a red version of this item since the original came out I need two emotion_drool

This update as a whole is killing me such lovely items

Hardcore Muse

Kid Jak
Mississippi Black Velvet

Honestly I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet but that may be due to the general consensus that it wouldn't be a money maker like the other tickets. XD

I had really hoped this would of been the ticket released by loyal's second project

Or a ticket that lets you put together a gold shop recolor bag that you can suggest recolors for.

Guess we'll see what next month has in store. :3

That would be a really neat idea though, well the idea for both tickets would be neat to see.

But if you do go after a rainbow ticket let me know.
^_^

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Mississippi Black Velvet
Kid Jak
Mississippi Black Velvet

Honestly I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet but that may be due to the general consensus that it wouldn't be a money maker like the other tickets. XD

I had really hoped this would of been the ticket released by loyal's second project

Or a ticket that lets you put together a gold shop recolor bag that you can suggest recolors for.

Guess we'll see what next month has in store. :3

That would be a really neat idea though, well the idea for both tickets would be neat to see.

But if you do go after a rainbow ticket let me know.
^_^

Will do I have been tempted to make a quest thread for a while but wanted to make sure I can muster up at least half of the ticket cost myself first.

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Funky Cocoa
YEAH DO NOT BUY THE RIG Blast fomr the Past.

It's another of those rip offs with cheap shitty items. DO NOT BUY.

Oh man, I wish that I had checked here before I bought 2 :/ Ugh.

Hopeful Girl

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Oh gosh though the text looked tempting about the blast rig
I am really glad I checked this thread before buying to try

It looks like a gold/loyal rig to me seeing those items inside emotion_facepalm
Definitely a rip off to have made it cash. ...

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The only halo recolor I want hasn't happened so I'd have to get a rainbow ticket to make it happen. It's a Rose Gold halo. Rose Gold is an incredibly pretty metal and out of all the halos we have, there isn't one. I love halos but the "gold" I need just isn't here. I'm waiting for Gaia to make it but they haven't. x_x I want one to match the pretty rose gold angelic bracelet in Loyal's shop.

I'm probably going to stop ignoring cash updates soon since I can't buy anything. @_@

and this blast from the past rig looks like mostly rig fails. the items are not impressive at all.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Odd Cinderella

Did these come from Blasts from the Past?

Hopeful Girl

Arlette Mori
Odd Cinderella

Did these come from Blasts from the Past?
Oh. Lol. Nah, I thought they came from the new School CI. sweatdrop If not, then ignore this. xp

Time-traveling Senshi

Ami Satomora
I usually don't say anything about user items because I firmly believe as long as the user is happy then other opinion shouldn't matter. Still believe that. But waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat at the Super Halo. That looks fugly. I could see the glow working as an astra item, but it looks weird as a still item.

I'm starting to think that some of the ticker users are picking these items for shits and giggles.

Man.... *one step further away from getting Staff of Angels recolored in a creamy gold* emo

User Image

Part of the reason people are picking the Angelic Halo for items like the rainbow ticket and the platinum ticket is because the original Angelic Halo means nothing to the Exchange circuits anymore. So they have to create something rarer than the original Angelic Halo like double and, as I've seen reported by someone with a Platinum Ticket, triple halos. It ensures the item will only have twenty-five copies and they can decide who gets it and what they have to do to get it. When you look at those auctions and raffles surrounding things like Platinum Ticket dolls you see a person's true nature and just what they think of others on Gaia.

A recent auction I came across really cemented my opinion of someone and what people do in order to become their friend. These project tickets have really turned some people into someone you would feel ashamed to be friends with.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Had to get the Hind item. emotion_dowant

Demonic Lover

OMG doki doki debut Dx I hope that bundle stays in the cash shop for a long time I want that item goes down a lot!

Alien Invader

I am drooling that Balanced Headmaster because I need that face panel. emotion_drool Gonna look so good on some sci-fi mech babies. emotion_kirakira I hope it deflates a bit.

That Blast From the Past RIG though...what in the world. LOL Is whoever making these decisions that out of touch? Here's some relatively cheap items to deflate? rofl I am kinda impressed by how bad the selection is especially compared to the GC price. emotion_puke I hope no one buys that because you've been robbed. emotion_facepalm

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Sacrificed Apple
cottoncandyFRIZZ
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        wow i /love/ mori's memento bc
        a. mori girl fashion omg <333
        b.i think the name alludes to memento mori and i see that a lot in p3 lol

Yes, it's a beauty emotion_kirakira

What's a Mori Girl fashion? >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        i dont know how to explain it well, but google says this
        Quote:

Mori girl is a Japanese street fashion that looks woodsy and natural. A mori girl dresses in earthy colors and loose dresses and layers. She enjoys wearing vintage and handmade pieces that make her look like she lives in a forest, hence the name-- "mori" means "forest" in Japanese.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff