Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ ♥

lmao, this is so clever. Very good, it's nice to see that they made arm
mods for the main base colors. n.n

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

TheGayAzn
did we forget that secret retreat gives the abs ? ._.
So does shadowlegend, but both items that give pecs depends on your skin tone, otherwise it looks super jacked up.

SnowDrifted's Significant Otter

Demonic Partner

I know which ones I want, and on the market they happen to be the most expensive.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arlette Mori
Vupie
Arlette Mori
You know what this means? We are one step closer to a leg rig and boob rig. Take me Gaia. emotion_kirakira

BOOBS!!! I would pay for those!!!! Legs too of course, I could do so much with my avatar xD

Super big boobs, flat chested boobs. Boobs! I like having different options for my chest. A boob rig would be epic.

Absolutely. Something where you could give your avi a shape that isn't the default or super ridiculously jessica rabbit proportioned.
Slick Southpaw
TheGayAzn
did we forget that secret retreat gives the abs ? ._.
So does shadowlegend, but both items that give pecs depends on your skin tone, otherwise it looks super jacked up.
Hmm, i see.
Your avi...-nosebleeds- nice to see you got the new arm mod xD

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Hassli
ALSO GAIA MADE A BUNNY BRIGADE RECOLOR THAT ISN'T GRUNNY GRIGADE?!

YOU WOUND ME, GAIA. YOU WOUND ME>

`.We provided a solid sample for it and everything!

WHY ARE WE DENIED?
gonk

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
xx I met my fate xx
Arlette Mori
Vupie
Arlette Mori
You know what this means? We are one step closer to a leg rig and boob rig. Take me Gaia. emotion_kirakira

BOOBS!!! I would pay for those!!!! Legs too of course, I could do so much with my avatar xD

Super big boobs, flat chested boobs. Boobs! I like having different options for my chest. A boob rig would be epic.

Absolutely. Something where you could give your avi a shape that isn't the default or super ridiculously jessica rabbit proportioned.

`.Tentacl is in absolute need of this.

The way boobage was handled there doesn't leave me with much hope about how they want to handle it here at all.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Elske]-[XXIX]
xx I met my fate xx
Arlette Mori
Vupie
Arlette Mori

The way boobage was handled there doesn't leave me with much hope about how they want to handle it here at all.

I really dislike that site in general but the avis...they're pretty but badly handled. I chose the "fat" version of the female avi because I like me some girls with meat...except that in most clothes she just looks like a slightly buffer skinny girl with HUGEMANGOUS BOOBS.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli
ALSO GAIA MADE A BUNNY BRIGADE RECOLOR THAT ISN'T GRUNNY GRIGADE?!

YOU WOUND ME, GAIA. YOU WOUND ME>

`.We provided a solid sample for it and everything!

WHY ARE WE DENIED?
gonk
It's because I stopped bumping my Grunny Grigade thread.

It must be. crying

SnowDrifted's Significant Otter

Demonic Partner

I'd like the Princess, Redemption, Temptation, Revenge, Woe even... but no... I got two striking arms (one on market) One sensational, and two buffs, one normal and one moon. The one I did get that I dont mind is the Accel.

Demonic Hero

Well this is an odd CI.....

Though I don't really see myself using the items, I think it's nice for people who've been wanting arm mods for certain poses and avatars they've thought of.

But those sensational arms...mmm redface

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
xx I met my fate xx
[Elske]-[XXIX]
xx I met my fate xx
Arlette Mori
Vupie
Arlette Mori

I really dislike that site in general but the avis...they're pretty but badly handled. I chose the "fat" version of the female avi because I like me some girls with meat...except that in most clothes she just looks like a slightly buffer skinny girl with HUGEMANGOUS BOOBS.

`."Pretty but badly handled."

That sums it up nicely.
I had to settle on the middle size for the same reason.

Everything I'm unhappy with has been covered in the relevant threads, so I won't get into it, but...
It's really a pity.
Hopefully Gaia will keep up a better balance of versatility.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I got the arm mod I wanted by just purchasing one CI.
emotion_kirakira
Finally. Saving up those GC coins from Daily Videos paid off.
; u;

Widow

Lonely Phantom

10,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I am disappoint... The stupid dainty hands seem to be the rare drop. ): It's the only one I actually wanted. The others are nice but not as useful for me. And now it's a ******** and beyond.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
There are quite a few I like. I really like this concept, its nice to have the arms in the skin tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff