Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO stoked on this arm mod item
i was always wishing i could have arms without gloves

IRL Labtech

I can't explain why but this arm-mod rig made me angry s:

Trash Immortal

Srintella Tiagara
Dong found it! They didn't make the color to go with Dark Elf base!

Really gaia! gonk

Don't feel bad, they aren't made to match the new vampire bases either :/ Just the basic skintones. So if you're into anything outside of ye old basic human skins, you're s**t out of luck. Whih sucks, as I liked a few of those poses.

Fluffy Medic

caved and played 2 more rigs ... emotion_facepalm

and pulled ... exactly what I already have gonk

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Welp good thing none of them match my base because otherwise I'd be more upset.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Bowie-Spawan
minghii
Bowie-Spawan
minghii
the way jet describes all this muscle, or muscular men, makes me wonder if he tends to harass cygnus for his guns and abs emotion_awesome

you're showing your obsession Jet, das gaaaay

Bestiality D8

im only going for the humanized version gonk

The pairing cracks me up. And makes me feel sorry for Cygnus. Jet is such an a** XD

I think they're total besties, only wishing jet can be humanized one day.... emotion_awesome

Jet is much less of a jerk than before xD I remember at one point he basically abused Cygnus in the announcements and everyone hated him so much. He sounds much better now

Handsome Man-Lover

minghii
Bowie-Spawan
minghii
Bowie-Spawan
minghii
the way jet describes all this muscle, or muscular men, makes me wonder if he tends to harass cygnus for his guns and abs emotion_awesome

Bestiality D8

The pairing cracks me up. And makes me feel sorry for Cygnus. Jet is such an a** XD

I think they're total besties, only wishing jet can be humanized one day.... emotion_awesome

Jet is much less of a jerk than before xD I remember at one point he basically abused Cygnus in the announcements and everyone hated him so much. He sounds much better now

I actually like their interactions, Jet is a total Tsundere lol.

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
LilTigre
Srintella Tiagara
Dong found it! They didn't make the color to go with Dark Elf base!

Really gaia! gonk

Don't feel bad, they aren't made to match the new vampire bases either :/ Just the basic skintones. So if you're into anything outside of ye old basic human skins, you're s**t out of luck. Whih sucks, as I liked a few of those poses.
Maybe they will make a set with special skin tones, kind of like they do with the Warm & Cool hair sets. smile Hopefully....

Apocalyptic Worshipper

I don't like the hand mods, they undress meee!

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
right to bare arms shut the ******** up heart emotion_dowant

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Bowie-Spawan
minghii
Bowie-Spawan
minghii
Bowie-Spawan
minghii

Bestiality D8

Bickering couples >3>

Cygnus is a kuudere I feel? Lmfao a tsun and a kuu, that is looking well

Handsome Man-Lover

minghii
Bowie-Spawan

Bickering couples >3>

Cygnus is a kuudere I feel? Lmfao a tsun and a kuu, that is looking well

Oh, absolutely X3

Trash Bear

Wow I must have the hairy man arms. The others aren't anything I'm interested in but cool.
I wish they'd just redo hands to have fingers instead of this but whatever

Tricky Cat

>notjust having all the mods into one skin color each
>Not having white

s**t-tier

Special Snowflake

hmmm, I'm hoping the buff arms are common enough to drop in price to nab it sweatdrop

Otherwise, it doesn't look like a bad RIG, it's pretty innovative in terms of item mods. Hopefully we'll get more in the future.

I do feel like more skin tones could've been added to the mix, though at least the very dark/light tones were mostly involved in the RIG items. Shame elf, vampires, and zombies weren't included but there was a nice range in colours at least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff