Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with my right hand

Dangerous Cleric

Might not be able to use the mods for my main, but I managed to make the ones I like work well enough for this account, at least.

Perfect Citizen

I'm fairly interested to see how the leg mods turn out. It's inevitable right?

Belly-burster

people are usin the arm mods pretty well considering when i tried them all on i found them icky and weird
i guess having a base tone that actually matches them makes a world of difference because i look ******** gross in all of them lol

Lunatic

ANYONE HAVE THE RABBIT BRIGADE MP LISTING?

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
Well can't say I saw that coming. This was a bit weird to me at first, but seeing how people use these new arm mods are really nice.
However, I am getting a grim image that a Gaia staff was hired to go and chop the arms off of those who had these arms and recolor them to sell. rofl

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Melon Boba
Yorugami
Melon Boba
Mmm for those using the arms, what happens when you wear a long sleeved shirt? o.o Does it cuts over it? (I don't think I've seen anyone who did that yet)

It cuts over all sleeves and leaves you with just the mod.

lols thanks for the info! Could make whole new interesting looks with that * - *

Yup! Now you can finally have sleeveless and glove-less arm mods. XD

Undead Deadeye

I hate that they don't come in the grombie skin tone. emotion_donotwant

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

So I heard this arm mods rips through all sleeves? Because that makes them much less desirable.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

truckpump
people are usin the arm mods pretty well considering when i tried them all on i found them icky and weird
i guess having a base tone that actually matches them makes a world of difference because i look ******** gross in all of them lol

Makes me wish they came out with OTHERBASE skin tones too. /le sigh
Because it's just a smidgeon off from the vampire skin D: Argh.
So close yet so far!

Perfect Citizen

Yorugami
truckpump

So close yet so far!

HAH! I will not be surprised if they re-release the arms in those other shades sometime in the near future.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Bah. Only was able to get a 3 pack and all I got was male arms. emotion_facepalm

Ruthless Shapeshifter

moon-bean
Yorugami
truckpump

So close yet so far!

HAH! I will not be surprised if they re-release the arms in those other shades sometime in the near future.

I hope so.
Because it's much like my annoyance with Elven Ears
they have all the tones but Vampire tones.
But Erkling Ears have vampire tones D: Aargh!

Perfect Citizen

I hope they'll come out with some stellar arms.

Believer

truckpump
This
These mods suck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas