Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"hmm? This?"

She looked down to the notepad, letting the fingers clamps around it, her nails digging into the paper. it disappeared with a light puff of air.

"Just a cheap magic trick of sorts."

She smiled and stood straight, hearing Ripa sit down. Ignoring her rquest, she obviously couldn't really serve him anything if he didn't wish for it. She wouldn't tell him the truth to it either. That was just a small manifestation of her energy. Made from the air itself, and drawing the water from the air to create something tangible. Explanations were long and drawn out for s**t like this. She didn't bother anymore.

"What brings you to our humble bar?"

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: *drags a** in* holy s**t.a wild niki has appeared. The other guy seems vaguely familiar?XD

Hes my partner in crime.

HOWS IT BEEN?
*GLOMP*

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
A small smirk appeared on Cronus' lips as she mentioned it being a 'magic trick'. His eyes traced back over to the male before switching back to her upon hearing her question as he spoke up,
"Oh....Just visiting ghosts of my past. Or rather visiting my past...Something about this place has called me back. I'm just here to figure out what that something is."
His eyes trailed back to infront of him scoping the area out. He wasn't sure what exactly brought him back but, he knew if something was tugging on his soul that much he couldn't just ignore it.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"Ooo. Sounds mysterious."

She chuckled slightly, waving her hand down for a moment before sighing and looking towards Ripa. He kind of reminded her of a dog at the moment. Truning back to the man, she bowed slightly.

"I'm Niki. Let me know if there is anything you require."

She smiled again, before walking back to Ripa, laying her hand on his head.

"SO What did I hear about a doctors bag?"

You could almost feel the hate emanating from her at the moment. With the scariest a** smile on her. Oh god why.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: *drags a** in* holy s**t.a wild niki has appeared. The other guy seems vaguely familiar?XD

Hes my partner in crime.

HOWS IT BEEN?
*GLOMP*

OOC: I've been..yeaaah How've you been?

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kurai`Haruko
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko

Hes my partner in crime.

HOWS IT BEEN?
*GLOMP*

Ooc://

I've been better.

Moved out earlier this month :3

Distinct Bloodsucker

Ripa broke out of his trance and looked up at her. Niki's face would scare even the bravest of men away. He stared back at her undaunted and opened his mouth, "I'm sorry maybe I should have the paramedics on speed dail?" He smirked once he finished his sly reply and sat back waiting for her retort.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Her fingers gripped around his head tightly, biting her lip. her incisor fang cut her lip, blood trickling down her chin.

"Your aching to get a beating, arn't you?"

She said this slowly, leaning down to face him up close, her smile still full of satire

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Cronus gave the woman a small nod as she walked off thinking on the word mysterious. Indeed he was mysterious, just by looking at his style of clothing one would think he was some form of royalty. But, he walked around with a old raggedy cloak and katana. A soft sigh emitted from him as he closed his eyes thinking. This place was rather much more quiet and peaceful than he remembered, was that a good thing to him? He was a creature that survived on combat and constant warfare. However, as of lately he never had to really raise his sword for any given reason.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko

Hes my partner in crime.

HOWS IT BEEN?
*GLOMP*

I've been better.

OOC: Is that a good thing~or a bad thing~ >.>

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kurai`Haruko
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko

Hes my partner in crime.

HOWS IT BEEN?
*GLOMP*

I've been better.

OOC: Is that a good thing~or a bad thing~ >.>

Good thing considering my dad. :/

Also, Im freeeeee~!

Distinct Bloodsucker

"Perhaps it is..." He leaned in to kiss her, his tongue licking away her blood as it pushed to gain further access. Ripa's Mavole form in addition to other factors had forced him to pull such a move. He pulled her closer not really caring if they were indeed being watched by those in their area or even by the voyeur as he had decided to brand him until further notice.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Before retorting, she felt his tongue pushing into her mouth. She blushed as she felt it gain access from her shock. she pulled back, punching him in the forehead, completely embarrassed.

"IDIOT!"

She covered her mouth and bit her finger gently./

"Thats later."

Distinct Bloodsucker

He broke into a mass of shadows on impact and came back as his more solid form again. "You taste really ripe. Must be the rest you had..." he playfully taunted her as he continued to keep surveillance of their surroundings.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko
Niki292
Kurai`Haruko

Good thing considering my dad. :/