Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Ri studied him as her words sank in, her sharp gaze noticing the moment he seemed to catch on. Amused at his slow reaction time, she swallowed a giggle and rolled her eyes at his words. To him, she was always right. In reality, she had been right maybe a handful of times in her life. Being wrong was more her thing, or doing wrong. Trouble was just something she excelled at. The thought had her mood slipping, so she shoved it aside and refocused her attention on him.

Although the alcohol was starting to affect her in the same way it was him, she didn't miss the way his hand lingered on her own. She did her best not to think too much of it and slid the drink out of his reach. His movements were a little wobbly, and his words more than slurred. Granted, they were better than they had been, but not nearly safe enough for him to continue drinking. So, Ristar did the nice thing, for once, and slipped from her seat at his side. The last of his words had her giggling softly, her mind coming up with the image of him crawling upstairs like a child.

"If you like, I can teleport you upstairs. It will probably make you puke, but it's better than crawling." She offered, laughter dancing through her starry eyes. Holding out a hand, she thought of another idea and did her best not to let the darker part of her mind ruin the friendly offer. "Or, I can help you get upstairs. I'm not nearly as drunk as you are, so together we might make it up there without too many accidents." Ri added with a grin curling over her rosy lips. If he wanted to get to bed, she was more than willing to help him out. She knew what it was like to wake up with a hangover and find yourself on a couch instead of a comfortable bed. It was not something she wanted for him, especially after what he had been through that night.

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The thought of spewing doesn't appeal to him at all so he gives her a playful glare as she offers and laughs at the potential outcome. And although barfing on her would be one of those "serves you right for teasing" moments he's not mean like that. Taking her offered hand into his own and slowly getting to his feet he almost falls face first to the floor as he stands. s**t sitting while drinking was a TERRIBLE idea. His head spins and his visions blurs for just a second but he quickly shakes it off. Lesson learned. Never try to match Ri drink for drink ever again.

"I think just helping me up the stairs would be the better option. And no funny ideas!" Savic gives her a wide drunkin grin and points at her accusingly with his free hand. But he seems to have a little trouble keeping his finger still as he points. Hell his whole body seems to lisp from side to side but he manages to keep his feet planted. That however will change as she would lead him to the stairs. Savic would stumble a bit as he walks but he would manage not to fall. But once they reach the stairs he would take them really slow. His crimson eyes would be glued to his feet as he seems to focus on each and every individual step. The whole ordeal seems to be taking his entire mental fortitude and he looks like a child focusing on an impossible math problem. If Ri were to laugh at him once more he would fan his free hand motioning for her to shush so he can concentrate. "I.. hate... stairs.."

As soon as they reach the top Savic would be tempted to just collapse right there on the spot. Why does being drunk make even the simplest of things so difficult? Letting out a sigh of relief Savic would point to one of the far off doors. He would then reach into his pocket and try to grab the key that goes to the door. "Remind me to never drink this much again. Thank god my kind doesn't get alcohol poisoning." With all he has had to drink this day alone he probably drank enough to kill a healthy adult man three times over. But thankfully Savic just gets severely ******** up if he drinks a whole lot and ends up sleeping until it is all burned out of his system. So by how much he has had to drink he'll probably sleep for an entire day once he finally passes out.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

As he stood up and nearly tipped over, Ri snickered and moved closer to his side. Wanting to keep him on his feet, she wrapped her arm around his waist and let him lean on her as needed. It was either that, or keep a hold on his hand and let him take her down with him. Since she didn't want to end up on the floor, this seemed safer. Well, safer and cleaner since her powers would, probably, make him vomit all over her. When he spoke up about her having any funny ideas, she gave him an innocent smile. She was tempted to mess with him simply because he had said something, but she decided to play nice. For now.

"My darling Savic, if I had any intention of playing games with you, I would much rather you be sober for it. It's no fun to try and keep you on your toes if you can't even stand up alone." She tossed back, mischief dancing through her starry eyes. Unable to resist toying with him a little, Ristar poked him gently in the sides and laughed at his sudden focus. He was just too cute when he was drunk! Not that she noticed, of course, immediately shoving the thought aside as they climbed the stairs.

"I can't help it. I could have gotten us up to your room faster if I had just picked you up and carried you there. At this rate, it will be a week before we get up there." She teased at his shushing, grinning deviously at him. Of course, it didn't take them that long to reach the top, after which he grumbled and pointed her in a direction. Giggling softly, Ri followed where he had motioned for her to go and tried not to snicker again when he fished around in his pockets. If she was going to have to dig around in his pockets for him, this night was definitely going to end far more oddly than she had thought it would.

"I will do my best to remember that. It's your own fault for trying to compete with me, silly man." Ristar tossed back with a grin, loosening her hold on him a bit to let him lead the way towards his room. She still wasn't sure just which door he had pointed at.

Savic the Blue Blade

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Kurai`Haruko

Master_Tricon

-The left sapphire eye gradually narrowed in suspicion at those words that was suddenly cut off into a pause. A slight tingling sensation slithered up along the back of his neck as those sharp ears twitched a bit from the shift in the air flow the lingered towards the center of the room. Suddenly, the gold and silver talon gauntlet let out a hollow metallic growl while forcing Kizus dark brawny limb to ascend towards shoulder level and reach out towards the portal manifesting within the epicenter of the Zackrodisiac. Pieces of metal warped and shifted into multiple spikes that released audible metallic clatter, as an ominous voice filled the room. [???-"Genso no geijutsu. Ten no mon"] From both points of contact along the forming rift that opened up into a gateway, golden surge of energy flared from top and bottom with streaks of light drawing into the portal with a streams of air blitzing towards the opening to occupy the space someone had created.

Surrounding the portal itself along the flooring of the establishment, encircling kanji script writing that branched out into eight directions with an eerie white glow to take on the appearance of caging the building. The light/holy energy itself was forcing the portal to be sealed off from the outside-in, the gauntlet was quick to pick up on the presence due to the energetic signature that was already familiar. If the individual was quick to move out of the portal, five glowing rippling spheres would gradually manifest around Kizus frame. While the event begun to unfold in the main area, there lies one of the five Lacrima stones spinning rigorously in place within Kizus room. The day he sensed unknown individuals lurking about in the distance from the campsite where Kizu and Kurai once resided, he decided to tinker quite a bit within the timberland thicket as well as the establishment.

Between what the gauntlet has sensed, it would relay the message along the limb and inform the frigid fighter. This in return would cause his stern gaze to shift into a cold deathly glare.-

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Through the whole tedious process of simply moving he notices full well that Ri is getting a kick out of his condition. If the roles were reversed he would be laughing as well. As they move down the hall Savic tilts his head so that he is resting it on her shoulder as he struggles to find the key. Damnit it was in his pocket earlier where could the freakin thing be? His crimson eyes would shift giving her a sideways playful glare. "Hey I didn't know you have a high tolerance. Cheater." He grins and chuckles slightly as he continues to fish through he pockets while leading her to one of the doors at the end of the hall.

But as they reach the door that leads to his room he happens to be looking down and nearly face palms himself. The key is on the floor beneath the door slightly. He was drunk earlier so it must have fallen from his hand while he was putting it away. Damn he is a sloppy drunk! Letting out an irritated groan Savic leans forward to pick up the key and succeeds in smacking his head against the door in the process. Raising back up with key in hand he rubs head forehead while letting go of Ri with his other arm so he can open the door. It takes him two attempts but he manages to get it unlocked and pushes the door open. Waddling inside Savic would hold the door open for Ri to let her in. Once she walks in he would close the door.

His room is surprisingly well kept for a man such as himself. Most people who are craftsmen or inventors are typically very messy but Savic is a rare exception. The queen sized bed is made and the few bags he uses for travel are stacked nicely against one of the far walls. The closet door is open reveal a few nicely hung clothes he keeps on him as extra. There is a small table at the opposite end of the room that has a few scattered papers on it that look like plans of sorts written on them. So for the exception of the papers the room is rather spotless. Continuing to rub his forehead he begins to make his way towards the bathroom while he gestures about with his free hand.
"Make yourself comfortable I'm going to clean up a little and look at my head. Think I'm going to have a nice bump in the morning.."

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

The easy comfort he had with her was still an odd sensation to deal with. Especially when he set his head on her shoulder as they walked. Her first instinct was to rest her cheek on his hair in return, but she squashed that urge immediately. They had both had too much to drink, and while she knew nothing would happen between them, she wasn't about to risk it. Ristar had a track record for screwing things up with those she was close to. Doing so with Savic, well, that simply wasn't an option. So, instead, she grinned at his words and stuck her tongue out at him playfully in response.

"You should know better than to try and out drink a demon, my sweet." She replied teasingly, stopping her movements when they finally reached his room. Starry eyes watched him closely as he continued his search for his key, only to widen in shock and concern when he pretty much smashed his face into the wood before them. Swallowing another giggle, Ri covered her mouth with her hand and gave him an apologetic look. She knew it wasn't nice to laugh, but she just couldn't help it!

As soon as the door was open, she stepped inside and looked around. Although she hadn't known what to expect, the cleanliness of the room surprised her. He was a man, after all. Barely resisting the urge to snoop, she returned her focus to him and nodded at his words. She hoped he wouldn't have a knot on his face. An idea popped into her head, but she let it go for now. It was easier to explain than just toss out randomly. Instead, she strolled over to the bed and sat herself down. Her long legs stretched out comfortably before her while her hands supported her weight as she leaned back on the blankets. Letting her mind entertain her, Ristar hummed to herself and waited for him to return.

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Some day Savic is going to look back at this day and cringe but for now he has to live with his drunken stupidity. But at least he is able to entertain Ri with it so that's somewhat of a good thing right? Walking into the bathroom Savic flicks on the light and stares into the mirror to get a good look at his head. Yep he'll have a slight knot come tomorrow morning but it shouldn't last long. Serve as a good reminder not to try and out drink a demon. Thank the Makers it wasn't Mal he drank with or else he would probably have killed himself in some idiotic way. Turning on the faucet he cups his hands under the cold water and splashes his face. The water feels really good and somewhat helps remove the edge a bit and makes him more alert and aware. Raising his right arm for a towel he catches a slight whiff of something and brings his arm back and sniffs. Yea he's been marinating in these clothes for too long and the alcohol has only made the stench worse. Grabbing the bottom edge of his shirt he pulls it up and over his head and tosses it out of the bathroom causing it to land in a heap by the table.

Being completely oblivious or perhaps simply not caring that he has a woman in his room alone with him Savic exits the bathroom and makes his way across the room towards the closet. This is perhaps Ri's first time seeing him fully like this. His clothes are usually pretty baggy so they don't interfere with his movements so it gives the impression that Savic is probably skinny. But he is not in the slightest. He may not be big like Draksis but he is cut like a man who has served in the military, the fine line between lean and bulky. Most of it being in his chest, shoulders, and upper arms. And the tattoos that cover his arms weave themselves down his back and over his chest in intricate tribal-like designs but hold also a slight Celtic edge to them. Down his spine in particular are seven runes that are clearly demon in origin. The edges are sharp as they weave into one another. Looking upon them would make the viewer suddenly feel uneasy. As he goes through the hanging clothes he finds a simple under shirt and pulls it on, this one actually hugging his frame firmly.

Feeling a little better having a clean shirt on at least he shuffles his way over to the bed and collapses upon it stomach first landing directly behind Ri. With his face buried in the blanket he lets out a muffled groan.
"I should have known better. But I blame you for spurring my competitive side." He turns his head to gaze upon Ri with his crimson eyes and smirks as he reaches up and pokes her waist with his finger. Letting out another tired groan he turns himself over so that he is now laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling. "Good way to end this otherwise crappy day. Thanks again Ri. I know you're probably tired of hearing me say that but I really can't say it enough." Savic would give her a sort of lazy half smile before letting out a yawn. But then a look would cross his face as if a sudden thought comes to him. "You're more than welcome to stay here tonight if you haven't gotten a room. Pretty sure I don't snore but I can't guarantee that I wouldn't kick you in my sleep." He grins playfully at her but a certain mischievous gleam appears in his eyes. "And I doubt I'd be able to try anything in my condition. But then again you on the other hand... I'd be utterly helpless." He covers his mouth with his hands with a mock look of fear in his eyes. But it doesn't last long until he begins to chuckle like an idiot. As much as he cares and cherishes what they have he isn't completely sure what he'd do if that particular offer was there. But that is something he can contemplate later with a more sober mind. For now all he'd probably be good for right now is just being her personal body pillow since just so much as turning over is a strain in his current condition.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

While he looked over his face and checked on himself, Ri entertained herself as she always did while under the influence of something. Snapping her fingers, her flames would burst to life in her hand and begin to form whatever she wished. Images of random animals started out the line-up, each one a perfect replica. They would strut around her palm in various ways, causing her to giggle at the antics of some. She went through quite a few before the sound of something hitting the floor lured her starry eyes away. The lion in her hand didn't appreciate this and scurried up to her shoulder, snarling at the shirt while she lifted her gaze towards where the shirt had come from. What she saw next had her eyes widening a bit in surprise.

It took her brain a few tries to restart as Savic just strolled back into the room without a shirt. Almost immediately, her usually ivory cheeks flushed crimson and all she could do was stare. Once her mind finally kicked into gear, Ri dropped her eyes to her lap and called the lion back to her palm. She quickly extinguished the flames and kept her gaze locked on anything else but him. Not trusting herself not to gawk, she waited until she heard his feet making their way towards her before finally looking up. His freefall onto the bed had her laughing, the silliness giving her brain something else to focus on.

"Hey, you were the one that started it. I was just drinking like I normally do." She tossed back easily, even though they both knew she was lying through her teeth. The feel of his finger poking her had her swatting him away, not wanting to end up on the floor because of his playful antics. Of course, him flopping around wasn't making it any easier either. Ristar found herself gripping the bedspread to keep from falling off. Or falling onto him, for that matter. Thankfully, he settled down and spoke up once more. His words had her poking him in the side while a smile curled over her rosy lips.

"I wouldn't say I was tired of it, but that doesn't mean you still need to keep saying it." She replied, her eyes softening a bit before catching sight of his yawn. Knowing sleep was what he needed, Ri pushed herself to her feet and stretched her arms up over her head. It was probably best for her to leave anyway. He knew how to get ahold of her, should he need her. With all intentions of leaving, she opened her mouth to say good-bye and found the words catching in her throat when he spoke up once more.

In the back of her mind, she knew he was joking. Mostly, anyway. Unfortunately, the alcohol and the evenings events had found a way to ignore that part. For a moment, her eyes darkened and her thoughts went to a place they most certainly shouldn't have. The slip was only for a second, but it was enough to have her body reacting. Thankfully, for them both, his laughter pulled her back to reality and had her shaking her head in amusement. Stepping back, she snapped her fingers and conjured up a recliner. There was no way she was slipping in the bed with him after all of that.

"Of course you would say you don't snore, you can't hear yourself when you sleep. We've shared a house before, my darling, so trust me when I say you do." As she spoke, she back up until she was sitting in the chair. With a few quick moves, and a few snaps of her fingers, she was stretched out comfortably on the cushions in a tank and her pajama pants. Content now, Ri flashed him a devious smile though his fatigue was starting to show in her starry eyes.

"Should that time ever arrive, I'm fairly certain you would want to be able to participate. Now go to sleep, you lush. I will see you in the morning." With that said, she gave him once last smile before closing her own eyes. Although she might have looked tired on the outside, she wouldn't be sleeping any time soon. But, faking it was far better an idea than dealing with what was churning around inside her. At least, that's what she told herself.

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"I say what I want." Savic sticks his tongue out at her and snickers. Yea he's probably being a little obnoxious but what guy isn't when they are drunk. Turning to lay on his side he watches her get up and summon the recliner and clothes. He really needs to ask her some time how she does that exactly. It is quite the nifty trick. Now if he were a little sober he probably would have noticed the look in her eyes as he makes a pass at her more or less. And if he was a little sober he probably would have acted on it. But in his current state he just misses it so he simply watches her as she lays on the recliner.

But her final comment causes an eyebrow to raise. Kidding or not that would get any man's blood going. He can't help but grin.
"I will definitely keep that in mind. And I don't snore for the record! I'll see you in the morning." Savic sticks his tongue out at her teasingly before laying back once more. He fully stretches out his arms and legs and within minutes he would appear to be out like a light. But Savic never really sleeps, not like normal creatures any way. Sleep time for him is his mind shutting down only fifty percent while his body heals any wounds during the day or such as today purges and toxins in his body. To be more precise the toxins get isolated in his body and expelled when he next goes to the bathroom. But during all of this he is still slightly awake. Savic mind is aware to his surroundings and what goes on around him at all times. So if he needs to wake up at a moments notice he can.

During this time his mind tends to just wonder. He keeps thinking back to when Ri told him to just let things come to him and stick with what he likes. Anything he does he doesn't want to do without Ri. She has become pivotal to his life and he can't picture doing anything without her anymore. But then what does that make her to him? Does he love her? Or is it just a really tight friendship thing? He isn't one hundred percent certain anymore. Savic wont fool himself if he had the opportunity to hook up with her he would. But that may not change anything too drastically between them if that were to happen. He'll try to figure it all out eventually but for now he will just rest and if he hits that point with Ri later down the road he will take her advice and just go with the flow.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

His last few words had her laughing softly at him. She was going to tape him snoring just to prove him wrong now! Making a mental note for later, she snuggled into the cushions a bit more and sighed softly. Ri did her best to slow her thoughts down in an attempt to sleep, but found them wound up. Opening one eye, she looked over at him and swallowed another laugh. He definitely thought far too loud.

"Did you know that I can almost hear the wheels still turning in your head? Do you ever just shut down and tune out?" She asked randomly, opening her other eye to look at him a bit better. Granted, she had no room to talk, but still. If he wasn't going to go to sleep, neither was she. Besides, talking herself to sleep was a far better way to end her evening than stewing over confused emotions.
((Super short post, sorry!))

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
His eyes remain shut but he smiles slightly after Ri speaks. She really does know him too well especially if she can tell that he isn't sleeping just by glancing at him. "I don't sleep. Not like you or most other creatures. Creatures of Tartarus go into a sort of suspended animation when the day is over. Most of our mind and body shuts down so we can heal and recover but enough of the mind stays awake to be able to react to the outside world." His voice is soft and almost distant as his body has already begun this process. Savic can still hold a full conversation with her if she wishes but his responses may be a little slow.

But once the process really gets going he notices something off. The process itself seems more accelerated and more efficient. He can tell because he can feel the alcohol buzz slowly wearing off. By how much he drank it normally would have taken him at least nine hours to purge all of the toxins out. But at this rate it will be done in more like three. Savic can only assume this is due to the darkness being purged from his body and having complete access to his own body now. He'll definitely have to look into this more once he has fully recovered.
"What about you though? Shouldn't you be sleeping? Should I tell you a story or sing you a song?" Savic chuckles softly before grinning some more. Even in this state he can still have some fun with her. Even while drunk he could relatively tell she had something on her mind so maybe he can tease it out of her.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

The explanation he gave her had her curiosity stirring to life. Shifting a bit, Ri sat up to look at him better. From here, he looked like just a normal guy passed out in bed. She wondered just how well his reflexes worked in this state. Unable to resist, she snapped her fingers and conjured up a pillow. Without giving him a warning, she aimed for his chest and threw it at him. Her curiosity just had a way of taking over sometimes, she mused as a devious grin curled over her rosy lips at her antics.

When he turned the topic onto her, her cheeks turned scarlet again and she looked away from him. Yeah, she was so not going there. Moving to get comfortable, Ristar snickered at his questions and toyed absently with the ends of her tank top. The thought of him singing to her like a child was just too funny. Well, amusing and intriguing. She couldn't help but wonder what he sounded like when he sang.

"As appealing as all of that is, I doubt it will help. Sleep isn't something I am going to be enjoying for a while. That is, not without burning something down in the process." She confessed, turning over so that she was staring at the ceiling. Okay, so her answer wasn't completely honest, but what else could she say?! 'Oh, I can't sleep because my brain can't make up its mind on whether to relive you turning into a monster or going all stupid over how sexy it thinks you are.' Yeah, that would go over great! Just thinking about his reaction made her cheeks burn even more. Tonight just wasn't her night, or so she thought as she tried not to sulk.

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Because of the state he has put himself in Savic is unable to react at all to the pillow throw. The pillow lands directly on his chest and it takes him a good three seconds for him to tilt his head and chuckle. "Brat. There is always pay back remember that." If there is one thing he is good at besides his craft it would be getting people when they least expect it. Ri is probably the only one who has truly seen his more joking side. With others he is cordial but he never expresses his true self unless he trusts them completely.

Despite being not there one-hundred percent he can tell something is bothering her. Especially after she speaks. His eyes are closed so he can't see her expression but he can hear her fidgeting and the tone of her voice. Feeling a little concerned he turns his head to face in her general direction.
"Is something troubling you Ri? I'm here for you if you need to get something off your chest. Plus you'd get nothing but my honest side if you need an opinion. I'm incapable of lying in this state. And I probably shouldn't have said that.." No taking that one back. And he is being completely honest with her. While in his sort of stasis state he is unable to change his tone, posture, or do anything really that your body naturally does to try and conceal a lie. Also with how slow his brain is able to fully process things his responses are the first things that come to his head. He could potentially try to process his answers first but by the time he finishes processing he'll already have forgotten the question. So all he is left with is just being fully honest like a child or a drunk.

Either way if there is something he can say or do to make her feel better or to relax her he'll do it. Hell if anything he can just lay there and let her vent if need be. He doubts anything she has to say would upset or bore him. Probably wont be able to process it fully or remember all of it in the morning but that may just work out for her if she does feel like talking to him. But if she doesn't he wont press it. Everyone is entitled to their secrets so he would never try to push or pry information out of her.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

His lack of reaction to her attack on him had her giggling from her spot in the recliner. She was tempted to conjure up more to throw at him, but let that thought go. It was no fun if he couldn't fight back. Instead, she just stuck her tongue out at him a bit and grinned. Ri knew he couldn't see the gestures, but that only made it more fun for her. As for his threat, she rolled her eyes at this. The man might have been talented in some aspects over her, being stealthy wasn't probably one of them. Her kind was known for their ability to sneak up on their prey, so he was bound to be the one lacking should he attempt to get the better of her.

The sound of his question brought her out of her amused thoughts and reminded her of what they had been talking about. Looking away once more, her fingers moved from her tank top to her blanket anxiously. How the hell was she suppose to hide anything from him when he could tell something was up without even being able to see her? Not sure what to think, Ristar chewed on her bottom lip before giving up. While she knew she couldn't be completely honest, she could give him something.

"I'm afraid to close my eyes. I know I will see it happening all over again and feel the same helplessness I did before...." She confessed, her starry gaze staying locked on her hands as she spoke. "I couldn't stop it, and I know I won't be able to stop the darkness within myself from tormenting me with it when I can't keep my blocks up. I'm liable to set this chair on fire if I even attempt to go to sleep tonight..." Ri continued softly. It was the closest thing to the truth that she could come up with. Well, the safest version, anyway. Admitting her attraction right now, when he was unable to lie, was not something she was willing to risk. Being shot down by someone she truly cared about was definitely on her list of 'No way in hell is that happening!'

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The fighting. Trinity. Tricon. The Omnarians. And now,a portal opening in the floor,revealing yet another Tricon. Every hair on her body seemed to stand on end, her heart beating a painful staccato in her chest. It was all too much. She felt like a caged animal. The kitsune would double over,wrapping her arms around her waist, a feral scream ripping from her throat. Outside, the wind reached ear shattering levels. In the not too far distance, what sounded like trees being ripped from the ground and tossed aside as if they were no more than twigs," Why are you always smothering me!" She howled, slowly backing away from the bar towards Kizu. She needed an escape. She needed out,"Can't you see that you're smothering me!?" Once she had placed Kizu between her and Tricon, the kitsune would double over once more, drawing in jagged breaths,as if she were in pain...Three dark lines appeared running down her cheeks, her fangs slowly began to elongate, a deep growl emanated from her throat. Her grip on her sanity was beginning to slip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff